Fan Survey Atlanta Braves
- Provide feedback in relation to a visit to Turner Field
- When taking the survey it is best to use Internet Explorer, Firefox or Google Chrome for optimal site performance
- Any questions about the site can be directed to Turner Field at (404) 522-7630
To take the Braves Fan Survey the customer will need the stand #, check number, date of visit and total amount spent. All of this information can be found on the customers receipt and ensure feedback is properly received. Please be sure to remove any spaces from the entry or the number will not be received properly.
- Home to Major League Baseball team the Atlanta Braves
- Opened in 1997 and holds around 49,500 people
- The field is located across the street from the old Atlanta–Fulton County Stadium and is owned and operated by the Atlanta-Fulton County Recreation Authority
Turner Field was conceived during the glory years of the Braves organization also known as the 90’s. It was announced in 2013 that the Braves will be leaving Turner field at some point in the near future for a new stadium northwest suburbs outside of Atlanta. Originally the people of Atlanta wanted the field to be called Hank Aaron Stadium but money and greed ultimately led to the Turner Field name.
Applebee’s Guest Experience Survey
- Allows a recent visitor to Applebee’s to take a survey online in regards to their visit
- The site is administered by Empathica
- Any questions about the survey can be directed to Applebee’s at 888-59APPLE or 888-592-7753 or by email to email@example.com
By completing the Applebee’s survey in full the customer will earn a chance to win a $1000 (in a daily prize pool) or $1500 (in a weekly prize pool). No purchase is required to enter the Applebee’s sweepstake drawing. To enter without purchase please write to:
[Enter Month/Year]Mail-In Entry
c/o EMPATHICA WEEKLY SWEEPSTAKES
c/o [Enter Name of Participating Client]
511 Avenue of the Americas, #40
New York, NY 10011
Be sure to place the proper postage along with your name, home telephone number, full address (no PO Boxes accepted), email address. Please note that only one entry is allowed per mailing.
What is needed to take the Applebee’s Survey?
- Server name
- Date of visit
- Check number
- Total amount spent
- Applebee’s receipt 9 digit serial number
All of the above information can be found on the customers receipt. The Sponsor (aka Applebee’s) reserves the right, subject to applicable law, to terminate the Weekly Sweepstakes at any time with or without notice. Lucky winners must be of legal age in the country in which they reside and Canadian resident are subject to a bothersome skills test.
- Applebee’s Services, Inc.
8140 Ward Parkway
Kansas City, MO 64114
- Hours Monday – Friday: 7am–7pm CST
- Prices range between $7 to $15 for an individual and $40 to $70 for a family of four
- Competitors to the firm include TGI Friday’s and Ruby Tuesday
Applebee’s is an American based family flare restaurant with over 2000 locations world-wide. The company employs around 30,000 people and has an operating revenue nearing $3 billion dollars annually. The company was founded by sweethearts Bill and T. J. Palmer way back in 1980.
My Florida Contractor Hours
- Provides educational courses approved by the Construction Industry Licensing Board
- Individuals can access both online and live class courses
- Questions about the site can be directed to 1-800-423-7058 or 1-941-346-0221 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the individual has already purchased a course please sign in to the Construction Estimating Institute with the username and password. The site is administered by Accrisoft Freedom in association with the Construction Estimating Institute at 5016 Calle Minorga, Sarasota, Florida 34242. Please note that the Construction Estimating Institute reports all completed course hours to the Florida DBPR.
Online Courses Available
- 14 Hour Online Course A and B
- Florida Electrical Contractor 14- Hour Course
- 14 Hour Online Course for Electrical and CILB Dual Licensees
- Wind Mitigation Strategies for Protecting Openings
- Bidding for Success
- The Estimate – Where Cost Control Begins
- Understanding Workers Compensation
- Making Jobsite Safety Profitable
- Advanced Florida Building Code: Permits, Inspections, and Paperwork
- Florida Construction Regulations
Online Construction Estimating Institute courses range in price from $19 to $89 and can be paid for using any major credit card.
The Construction Estimating Institute was founded in 1982 and specializes in training and continuing education seminars. The firm provides a free catalog construction professionals. Estimating courses include Concrete Costs Estimating, Underground Utilities, Sitework Construction, Roadwork/Paving and Estimating Earthwork Construction.
- Domain: www.myfloridahours.com
- Operated by: Construction Estimating Institute
- Designed for: Individuals looking to take Florida Contractor Continuing Education Courses
Qualtrics Amazon Gift Card Survey
- Allows a consumer to take a survey related to PREP 4 Success training
- In return for their time the consumer will receive a $20 Amazon.com gift card
- The survey will inquire about questions and solicit feedback about the individuals professional development experience for the given year
- Any questions about the Qualtrics survey Amazon gift card site can be directed to 1-800-340-9194 or to email@example.com
All feedback and opinions in relation to the Khan Academy and Dreambox Learning platforms will be kept confidential. The $20 gift card will be sent to the user via email within 1 to 2 weeks of completion of the survey. The email address provided will NOT be shared with any outside vendors or the school district and will ONLY be used to send the $20 Amazon gift card.
Example questions found in the Qualtrics Amazon Gift Card Survey
- “In your classroom, how many hours per week do you spend implementing the professional development strategies you learned this year?”
- “How useful was the teacher professional development you participated in during the 2012-13 school year to you?”
- “How much did the teacher professional development you participated in this year influence your SOCIAL STUDIES instruction?”
- “Have you developed a list of all data sources you have available for informing your planning and decision-making (e.g., a data inventory) this school year?”
Please note if an individual takes the survey and they are not part of the Khan Academy or Dreambox Learning platforms they will not receive a gift card. The survey will take about 15 minutes to complete and a survey completion bar will be shown at the bottom of the site.
Qualtrics is a private research software firm they operates in more than 70 countries with over 60,000 customers. The firm specializes in gathering information, data and insight to help customers make better decisions.
Asurion Walmart Care Plans
- The Asurion’s solution hub website provides a Walmart customer with product support for most electronic products purchased at Walmart that are eligible for the Walmart Product Protection Plan
- To take advantage of any of these online services a customer must create an account
- For tech support associated with the site or services please speak with a Customer Care Representative at 888-524-6690
Customers can keep track of authorized plans, file a claim, and get product support using the Asurion Walmart site. The service covers replacement plans and service plans. Mobile care plans are not available through the Asurion Walmart product website. All plans can be transferred to a new customer. To transfer a plane please call the toll-free number found on the terms and conditions of the product or request a plan transfer by writing to: P.O. Box 1818, Sterling VA 20167. When transferring a plan the customer will need the copy of the receipt, plan number, and the new owner’s name, complete address and telephone number. It should be noted that video games, DVD and CD plans are not eligible for transfer.
ALL mobile care plus plans should see the following:
Other Asurion Walmart Product Care Plans items of note
- For a lost Walmart receipt please call 888-524-6690
- The purchase transaction number can be located on the customers receipt just below the stores telephone number
- If a Walmart product is claimed for repairs more than three times the product will be replaced with a product similar in nature
- In the event the product is too large to send in by mail a special service team will be sent to the customers house
Asurion’s is a mobile service technology firm that specializes in the repair of high-tech devices. The firm’s motto is “We replace. We fix. We find. We solve. We keep you in the game.Asurion. Life’s Operating System”. Asurion cis based at 648 Grassmere Park Nashville, TN 37211 and employs over 15,000 people across the United States.
- Domain: www.asurion.com/walmart
- Operated by: Asurion
- Designed for: Customers with a qualifying Walmart Product Protection Plan
Family Fare Supermarkets Survey
- Allows a customer of a SpartanNash food distributor and grocery store to take a customer survey online in regards to their visit
- To begin the customer will need the 18 digit survey code from their customer receipt
- Any questions about the Family Fare survey site can be directed to 616-878-2000
The Family Fare Supermarket survey includes customers to the family of SpartanNash stores as follows: Glen’s Markets, D&W Fresh Market, VG’s Grocery, Valu Land and Forest Hills Foods. Customers will be asked cookie cutter questions such as “How many people were in line ahead of you to check out?” and “Were you greeted by the cashier?”.
The survey is administered by the Service Management Group and candid answers are requested. At the end of the survey the customer will be treated to a $1000 gift card sweepstakes entry. Please provide valid contact information as lucky winners will be notified within 30 days of prize drawing at the address or phone number provided at the time of entry.
Enter Family Fare Survey sweepstakes without purchase?
- Individuals can enter the sweepstakes without purchase by writing to: Spartan Stores, Inc.,Attn: Consumer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes, GR 761112, P.O. Box 8700, Grand Rapids, Michigan 49518
Please be sure to include the customers name, address, phone number and email address on a 3×5 note card. Make sure the proper postage is applied to the mailing. Only one entry is allowed per individual.
- American born and raised grocery store chain
- Founded in 1917
- Based out of Byron Township, Michigan
- Has operations in over 44 states to include foreign locations Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East
SpartanNash specializes in food distribution to military commissaries, independent grocers, and corporate-owned retail stores. The corporate office can be found at SpartanNash Company, 850 76th Street SW, PO Box 8700, Grand Rapids, MI 49518.
- Domain: www.familyfaresurvey.com
- Operated by: SpartanNash
- Designed for: Recent customers to Glen’s Markets, D&W Fresh Market, VG’s Grocery, Family Fare Supermarkets, Valu Land and Forest Hills Foods
- Allows customers to apply for a Merrick Bank credit card that offers up to $3000 Secured Credit
- The card will help build customers credit history and control expenses through time payments
- Any questions about the site or credit card offer should be directed to 1-800-253-2322
To start the Merrick Bank OptEra Visa offer the user will need the Acceptance Certificate Number and the last name as it appears on the mailing. Failure to provide the correct name will result in a disqualified application. The application process will only take a few minutes to complete and customers should receive a decision instantly.
OptEra Visa Card Benefits
- Monthly FICO Score provided at no charge
- Online and Mobile Account Access
- Flexible online payment options that allows a customer to make minimum payments, or pay a balance in full every month
- $0 Fraud Liability Protection
- Work toward a positive credit history with all three major credit bureaus
- Automatic credit increases
Plus customers will be able to sign up for the online payment center that can be accessed from a PC or from any mobile device. The payment center will allow a customer to make a payment, update account information or contact Merrick Bank customer service.
- Leading issuer in Visa credit cards
- Founded in 1997
- Has over 1,500,000 customers
- Specializes in marketing credit card to consumers with a poor credit history
Merrick Bank states their mission is defined as “to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers, our employees and our community”. The bank also attempts to improve the quality of life for their customers through fairly priced solution-based products, raising their credit score plus contributing time and resources to improving the community in which they live.
Wells Fargo Card Holders
- Allows a customer to sign up for Wells Fargo credit card online services
- Administered by the Wells Fargo Financial National Bank
- Any questions about the site can be directed to 1-877-805-7744 Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Central Time
The Wells Fargo Card Holders service should only take a few minutes to sign up for and a customer will need an email address at the time of sign up. Customers will enjoy online only statements automatically for selected checking, savings, mortgage, and trust and managed investment accounts by Wells Fargo.
WF Card Holders online account services
- Make an online payment
- Enroll in paperless statements
- Change a payment due date
- Request a credit line increase
Wells Fargo online services not only saves the customer time it is also good for the environment as it reduces paper usage. Payments time frames depend on the method of payment and are as follows:
- Mailing payments: 7 to 10 days
- Wells Fargo Online payments paid using non-Wells Fargo bank accounts: 3 to 5 days
- Wells Fargo Online payments using a linked WF bank account: 1 business day
- Payment by phone: 1 business day
Based upon the above information it is recommended customer pay online with a registered Wells Fargo bank account. Wells Fargo will not be held accountable for any bill payment service other than Wells Fargo Online and will not be held responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of these non Wells Fargo online bill payments.
Other general Wells Fargo credit card notes
- New WF card customers will receive a bill no more than 45 days after the first charge
- For any unauthorized calls please call Wells Fargo immediately at 1-877-805-7744
- At this time Wells Fargo credit card customers are not allowed one time loans against the card
- Accounts in good standing will remain open for 18 months after their last one time payment
Wells Fargo is a multinational banking conglomerate and is based out of The City by the Bay aka Frisco aka the Paris of the West aka San Francisco, CA. The firm specializes in consumer and business banking to include credit cards, home loans and wealth management services.
- Allows a customer to being the Microsoft Office installation process
- Requires the 25 digit product key
- Any questions about the site or service can be directed to 1.877.274.7594
Please note the 25 digit Product Key is both alpha-numeric and can be located on the back of the card located inside the Microsoft product package. Customers will be required to create or sing into a Microsoft account before they can start the installation process. Office 365 Home, Office 365 Personal or 2013 versions of Office products can be installed on both the PC and MAC operating systems. Please make sure the operating system meets the minimum system requirements before installing Office Setup.
Other notes of interest
- Customers who already have a Xbox, Hotmail, Outlook.com, Windows Phone Microsoft account will not need to create a new one
- Any problems that arise during the installation process can be brought to the attention of support.microsoft.com/contactus
- Microsoft Office download times vary by internet speed connection speed and it is recommended that customers do not disconnect from the internet until the download has completed
Microsoft is a world-wide computer hardware and software company based at the Microsoft Redmond Campus in Redmond, Washington. The firm was founded by Paul Allen (current owner of the Seattle Seahawks) and self-proclaimed math geek Bill Gates.