My Ultra Feedback
- Ultra Food is requesting consumer feedback in relation to in store visits
- Please be sure to have the register receipt or survey invitation and store location number when taking the survey
- Any and all issues in regards to the My Ultra Feedback site can be referred to (219) 924-7588
The Ultra Food Feedback survey is administered by Market Force Inc and should take about 15 minutes to complete. MyUltraFeedback will ask questions in regards to the friendliness of the employees, the quality of the food sold and the overall cleanliness of the store.
Ultra Food & Drug
- Canadian based supermarket and drug store
- Founded in 1989 out of Ontario Canada
- Previously known as Ultra Mart
- Ultra Food & Drug Vision Statement: “Ultra Foods vision is to be recognized as the leading full service food store,exceeding customer expectations today, and into the new millennium”
Ultra Foods is considered a full service grocery and fresh food store with an above average price point. They strive to be a leading full service food store while providing the bets possible customer service and exceeding all expectations. Ultra Foods is proud to be one of few grocery store companies to offer a 200% guarantee on grocery freshness. If the consumer is not happy with the quality of their produce they can get their money back PLUS a replacement order. Refunds under ten-dollar will be made in cash while refunds over $10 will be put on a Strack & Van Til/Ultra or Town & Country store gift card upon.
Other Offerings by Ultra Foods
- Money Orders
- Pharmacy Services
- Check Cashing
- Alcoholic Beverage or tobacco purchases
- To go meals consisting of cold oatmeal and fried chicken and watermellon
Please note when attempting check cashing services at Ultra Foods they will not accept starter checks, payroll checks, government checks, money orders, or second party checks to be cashed.
- Register Nikon products, write reviews, discuss articles and view featured promotions
- Users can sign in with their Nikon email address and password (new users to the Register Nikon site will have to sign up)
- Any questions about the service can be forwarded to 631-547-4200 or check out the Nikon Twitter page @NikonUSA
The customer can sign in with a Google or Facebook account if available. Customers are encouraged to access the Nikon Knowledgebase which provides more information about most Nikon products as well as a FAQ. The most discussed topics within the Nikon Knowledgebase center are: “Current versions of Nikon software”, “How do I get my Nikon product repaired?” and “Nikon Support Contact Information”.
Popular Nikon Product Manuals available for download?
- Wide-Angle / Standard lenses
- Speedlight Accessories
- AC-2WE Photo Secretary for F100 (Win)
- AF-S DX Nikkor 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3G ED VR
- All SK-6A Power Bracket Sets
A user also has the ability to check for updates to ensure the latest Nikon product version is being used with the product and can download the latest firmware making all the Nikon functions up-to-date.
Popular Nikon Products
- Compact digital cameras
- Imaging software
- Sport optics
- Photo classes (only designed for students who have prior photography experience)
- Flashes (Nikon supports a variety of flashes please see the specific product manual to determine which is best for any given camera)
Nikon is a Japanese multinational corporation headquartered with a knack for making some sick cameras. The company was founded in 1917 out Tokyo Japan. Many industry experts claim that the best cameras are made by Nikon although Canon, Sony, Pentax, and Olympus would tend to disagree. The firm was actually created when three high-tech optical manufacturers merged to become Nippon Kogaku Tokyo K.K aka Nikon. The Japanese military was an extensive buyer of Nikon products during World War II which helped propel the company into the International spotlight.
Tell Destination XL
- Opinions are requested in regards to the quality of service offered at Destination XL
- The Tell Destination XL survey includes Rochester Big & Tall, Casual Male XL, Living XL and B&T Direct
- The survey can be taken online, by phone or in store (depending on the Destination XL location)
- To being the Destination XL Opinion Experience customers will need the order confirmation code found on their receipt (Please note the Order Confirmation Code begins with either a ‘W’ or ‘DXL’)
- If the user does not have a Confirmation Code, please enter 0
- Questions about TellDestinationXL? Dial 1 (855) 746-7395
The survey will take about 10 minutes to complete and upon succesful completion customers will receive a store coupon and web/phone offer code good for $15 off a purchase of $100 or more at any of the Destination XL brand stores. The feedback provided will only be used for research purposes and will help improve service, product offerings and store design.
Tell Destination XL Survey Questions Asked?
- “Overall, were you satisfied with your shopping experience? Please select “1” if you were not satisfied at all, and 5 if you were very satisfied and you can select any number in between 1 and 5.”
- “Are there other retailers that provided you a better experience?”
- “Were you able to easily find clothing on the site that fits your style?”
- “Think about your ordering experience and rate each of the following on a scale from “1” to “10,” where “1” is “Poor” and “10” is “Excellent.” Once again, please be as honest as possible in your answers and let us know if we have room to improve in any area.”
- “The following lists a few frustrations people sometimes tell us they experience while shopping at other online retailers. Please tell us if you experienced any of the following problems during your recent online purchase with us? [Select all that apply]”
Upon competition the customer will need a printer to print the $15 off coupon and customers will have 30 days to use the coupon before it expires. For in-store purchases, coupon must be presented at time of purchase and Desitnation XL has the rights to change this promotion or discontinue this offer at any time with or without notice.
My Z Pay
- Allows a user to perform a variety of activities online using the Z Payment processing system
- To make a payment, please enter the website address listed on the customers statement the user will then be sent to the provider’s payment page
- All questions about MyZPay can be directed to (877) 494-7633
ZPay is a division of Zirmed and offers Lockbox services, check processing, credit card processing, e-commerce and a cash drawer.
- Lockbox: Accelerates receivable collections while making the business more efficient
- Check Processing: Deposits checks remotely into a bank account and reduces bad check frequency with real-time check management
- Credit Card Processing: Improves office productivity through increasing the office payment taking capabilities
- E-Commerce: Provides customized web page services that promotes brand loyalty and hopes to ensure a competitive advantage
- Cash Drawer: Attempts to eliminate unnecessary manually workflow processes
- Cloud based medical payment claims solutions firm
- Founded in 1999
- Focuses on clinical quality, utilization, and financial performance
ZirMed strives to provide the best manage fee-for-service healthcare business performance and used a cloud-based claims management program. The firm claims they were the first to transmit a claim over the Internet although this is a hotly debated topic. The firm also offers a state of the art HIPAA-compliant health information exchange for their clients that rival many multi billion dollar firms. ZirMed is ideal for firms who are facing staffing issues, lack of production, regulatory mandates, need faster work flow and better employee performance.
- Domain: www.myzpay.com
- Operated by: ZirMed
- Designed for: Payment Solutions
Rewards Selection Center
- Allows a consumer to claim a reward online with a reward code
- Users will have to enter the Serial Number and Certificate Code provided in the email notification into the fields and click the “Continue” button
- Please NOTE the Building an online reward profile does not finalize the registration process
- Any questions about the site can be directed to 1-866-653-2139
The contact reward registration center reward registration center can be reached P.O. Box 3406 Lake Havasu City, AZ 86405. The site does offer web support that allows a customer to open ticket or check the status of a current ticket (when submitting a ticket a user will need a valid email address although in some cases the customer my be contacted by cell phone). The service requires Rewards Selection to provide complete archives and history of all support requests.
Michigan Hospital Payments Litigation
- Provides information to potential claimants in regards to the Shane Group v. BCBSM class action lawsuit
- Please note the Michigan Hospital Payments Litigation website provides a summary of the Settlement and is provided for informational purposes only at this time
- At this time all questions should be sent to the Settlement Administrator at (877) 846-0588 or info@MichiganHospitalPaymentsLitigation.com
The Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan class action lawsuit was founded based on claims that BCBSM violated federal and state antitrust laws and inflated prices for medical care at certain Michigan hospitals through loop holes in certain contracts with local Michigan General Acute Care Hospitals. Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan stand by their claim of no wrong doing but have agreed to settle. The case was heard in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan.
BCBSM Lawsuit Talking Points
- Class members are defined as anyone who paid for medical services between January 1, 2006 to June 23, 2014 at any Michigan Hospital
- The deadline to request exclusion from the Settlement or to object to the Settlement will be 9/24/14
- A fairness hearing will be held on November 12, 2014 at 2:00 pm
- November 16, 2014 will be the last day to submit a claim for benefits in order to get PAID
- The lawsuit is officially recognized as The Shane Group, Inc. v. Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, Case No. 2:10-cv-14360
- The case targets 70 general acute care hospitals in Michigan
- A stunning $29,990,000 Settlement Fund has been developed by BCBSM
The Michigan Hospital Payments Litigation website provides all the needed court documents to include the claim form, settlement agreement, motion for preliminary approval and the consolidated amended complaint. Class members who made smaller payments to the hospitals in question may receive up to $40. Members who paid a large amount will receive higher amounts based on a variety of factors that will be determined by:
- Which general acute care hospital(s) in Michigan the Class Member paid
- The amounts paid to the hospital(s) from January 1, 2006 through June 23, 2014
- Which insurer paid the hospital, provided the insurance coverage, or administered the self-insured plan
All settlement monies will be mailed to members in the form of a check once the court has approved the settlement and all appeals are heard. Claim forms can be sent to Settlement Administrator PO Box 3240 Portland, OR 97208-3240.
ABC FWS Survey
- Allows recent customers to ABC Fine Wine & Spirits to provide feedback in relation to their visit
- The ABCFWSurvey will take no more than 5 minutes to complete and users will need the ABC FWS receipt to begin
- A monthly sweepstakes for a $1000 cash prize, as well as receive a 10% off any one item at ABC Fine Wine & Spirits coupon will be presented to the user as a reward for the customers time and participation
The survey will require the date of visit, store number and the ABC FWS transaction number to begin. A bar located at the bottom of the site will indicate what percent amount the user has accomplished.
ABC FWS Survey Sweepstakes Notes
- There will be a total of 3 distinct and separate Sweepstakes, each lasting for an entire month
- Prizes are not transferable or substitutable
- Limit one entry per person/household per monthly ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Sweepstakes
- Must be 18 years of age or older and a resident of the US with a valid U.S. taxpayer identification number
- Winners will be contacted with 7 days of the drawing and will have 14 days to claim their prize or a new winner will be selected
ABC Fine Wine & Spirits
- Specializes in the selling of wine, beer, spirits and a variety of cigars
- Based at 8989 South Orange Avenue, Orlando, FL 32824 United States
- Phone: 407-851-0000 – Fax: 407-857-5500
- Founded in 1936
- Previously known as ABC Liquors, Inc. before changing their name to ABC Fine Wine & Spirits in the year 1993
Besides alcohol the company also sells gourmet foods, including cheeses, chocolates, and snack items at a higher than normal price point when compared with grocery stores.
- Access JCPenney card account information and a variety of different e-services
- The JCPenney MasterCard is issued by Synchrony Bank and the information provided on the JCPenney MasterCard online credit center is provided by SYNCB.
- Cardholders will need their User ID to sign in (please note that a User Name is case-sensitive)
- Questions? Customer Service department at 1-800-877-1342, 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
For users who have not yet registered please do so with the credit card, last 4 digits of Social Security Number, Email Address and Date of Birth. The main functions of the JCPenney MasterCard site are the ability for the customer to check their Payment Summary, Balance Summary and Transaction Information.
- Request a Replacement Card or Statement Copy
- Report a payment
- Dispute a charge
- State a privacy preference
- Make a payment
- Request credit line increase
- Update account information
- Download and print JCPenney MasterCard account activity
The JCPenney Mastercard allows a member to 1 rewards point for every $1 in purchases at JCPenney and everywhere else MasterCard is accepted. Once the member has earned 1000 points they can redeem the points for a $10 gift certificate. Please note MC rewards earned will expire within 36 months from the date earned and can ONLY be redeemed for new purchases made at JCPenney Stores and jcp.com placed on a MasterCard Account. The terms of the JCPenney MasterCard Rewards program are subject to change (or termination) at anytime. At this time activities such as Balance Transfers, Cash Advances, finance charges, and fees do not qualify towards member reward points.
- Domain: www.jcpenneymastercard.com
- Operated by: Synchrony Bank in association with JCPenney rewards online and SYNCB
- Designed for: Cardholder services
My Medical Locker
- Allows a user to access the MML site with a username and password
- New users will have to create an account before gain access
- When using the My Medical Locker site do not use the back and forward arrows associated with the user’s web browser
- Any questions about the My Medical Locker website can be directed to 877-280-6640 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event the customer cannot access their account please provide the email used at the time of sign up to receive a security question via email which will allow the user to unlock their account.
Creating A Account? (required info)
- Full name
- Email address
- Date of birth
- Security question plus the answer
After registering for the site the user will receive an email to complete the process. The site is administered by iSalus Health Care which is based at 212 W 10th St # B 120, Indianapolis, IN 46202 and can be reached by phone at (317) 687-8119.
- Medical Billing Services
- Provides Electronic Health Records, Practice Management and Patient Portal solution in a cloud-based application for a monthly fee
- Available as a iPhone App
iSALUS Healthcare strives to provide their customers with “an affordable, fully unified Electronic Health Records (EHR) and Practice Management solution through our EHR cloud software solution.” The firm has over 15 years in the business and most clients testify to a positive experience. 90% of their service are provided to physicians, hospitals and healthcare companies. iSALUS customer support is US-based and easy to access with minimal headache.