Jaguar Survey (Last Update April 15, 2016)
- Customer can take a survey related to Jaguar purchase
- Requires the ID number and password
- Questions about the Jaguar Survey site can be directed to 1-800-4-JAGUAR
The survey will ask the consumer a few short questions in regards to their purchase and the overall atmosphere of the Jaguar dealership. Further comments wish ti be made not include in the survey can be mailed to: Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC Attn: Customer Relationship Center, 555 MacArthur Blvd.Mahwah, NJ 07430 (please include and name and return address if requesting a response).
- British based multinational car manufacturer
- Founded in 1922 by auto enthusiast Sir William Lyons and William Walmsley as a motorcycle side car company
- Headquartered at Whitley, Coventry, United Kingdom
Before Jaguar was making sexy cars for the wealthy they were named the Swallow Sidecar Company and produced high-end motorcycle sidecars and automobile bodies. For years the firm toiled in mediocrity until they came up with the fresh, sporty looking Jaguar XK120 (1948-54). Consumers fell in love with the XK120 and this launched Jaguar into upper elite status. Jaguar has a full line up of models to include sports, large executive, racing and competition, compact executive and concept models like the ever popular Project 7 and C-X17.
Capital One TCPA Class Settlement
- Provides information about the class action lawsuit entitled Capital One Telephone Consumer Protection Act Litigation, Master Docket No. 1:12-cv-10064
- Class members are defined as anyone who received a phone call between the dates of January 18, 2008 through June 30, 2014 from Capital One, Capital Management Systems, LP, Leading Edge Recovery Solutions, LLC, or AllianceOne Receivables Management, Inc.
- Questions about the site can be directed to Capital One TCPA Class Settlement Claims Administrator at (1-844-357-8272)
The lawsuit revolves around claims that Capital One used an automatic telephone dialing system and/or an artificial prerecorded voice to call cell phones without gaining prior permission from the recipients of the calls. The total settlement amount allocated for the case is $75,455,098.74. Eligible class members should receive an estimated payment between the amounts of $20 to $40.
Important Capital One TCPA Settlement Dates
- October 27, 2014: Last day to exclude or object to the settlement
- November 26, 2014: Last day to submit a claim in relation to the Capital One TCPA Class Settlement
- December 9, 2014: Fairness hearing
The site allows a class member to file a claim and obtain a variety of court related documents. Individuals who received a postcard or email Notice should file a claim as according to Capital One’s records they have received a qualifying automatic call. Terrell Marshall Daudt & Willie PLLC and Lieff Cabraser Heimann & Bernstein, LLP will represent all class members who file a claim.
RMBS Trustee Settlement
- Provides information in regards to the much debated JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s RMBS Settlement offer
- The lawsuit revolves around the safety at which Chase marketed $10 billion of mortgage-backed securities
- Questions about the RMBS Trustee Settlement can be directed to 855) 382-6461 in the United States or (513) 785-0998 outside the United States or by email to Questions@rmbstrusteesettlement.com
The Proposed Settlement Agreement could materially affect the interests of Certificateholders of the RMBS Trusts and will be held before U.S. District Judge Paul Oetken. Any questions or issues in regards to the JP Morgan RMBS Proposed Settlement – Article 77 Proceeding can be mailed to: PO Box 10110, Dublin, OH 43017-3110. Settlement members can view a list of RMBS Turst online in PDF format.
Bank Associated with the JPMorgan Chase RMBS Lawsuit include:
- THE BANK OF NEW YORK MELLON
- DEUTSCHE BANK NATIONAL TRUST COMPANY
- HSBC BANK USA
- NATIONAL ASSOCIATION
- LAW DEBENTURE TRUST COMPANY OF NEW YORK
- U.S. BANK NATIONAL ASSOCIATION
- WELLS FARGO BANK, N.A.
- WILMINGTON TRUST, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION
The site provides a variety of lawsuit related documents to include 6.Order to Show Cause [Proposed], 9.Memo of Law (Trustees’ Brief in Support of Settlement), 18.Trustees’ Brief re Order to Show Cause, 26.Memo. of Law in Support of Motion to Intervene as Co-Petitioners, 49.Order Admitting Pro Hac Vice – K. Patrick, R. Madden and D. Sheeren, 75.Exhibit B to Fraga Aff. – JPA Publishers Statement and the JPMorgan Chase RMBS Memorandum of Law.
Valero My Card
- Allows a Valero customer online account access to manage information or pay a bill online
- Free service for all Valero credit card customers
- Any questions about the Valero My Card site can be directed to (800) 495-3998 8am – 5:30pm CT Monday – Friday
Those who do not have a Valero card can apply online in about 5 minutes time. To apply online the user will need a variety or personal information to include their name, contact information, Driver License Number and a valid email address. The Valero Customer Credit Card applicant will also have to answer if they would like to designate an Additional User on the account and if they would like to add additional cardholders (child, friend, etc.). The online application should take about 5 minutes to complete. For those who already have an account simply sign in with their user ID.
Valero Online Services FAQ
- Payments will post the same business day if received prior to 6 p.m. CT
- Simple way to pay bills or update Valero card account information
- The Valero MyCard Online System is a service that allows you to view account information for your DSRM National Bank/Valero Credit Card Account, including, but not limited to transaction and billing information, account balance, minimum payment due, and payment due date
The Valero Consumer Credit Card offers reasonable credit limits and fuel-only options to help manage a tight family budget. The card also offers pay-at-the-pump convenience, Flexible Payment Terms and outstanding customer service. Valero Consumer Credit Card can be reached by mail by writing to:
Valero Credit Service Center, P.O. Box 631, Amarillo, Texas 79105-0631
Valero also runs a promotion that allows customers to win 3 years worth of Valero gasoline or a trip for 2 with VIP access to the VALERO ALAMO BOWL GAME on January 2, 2015.
Tom Thumb Survey
- Answer a few short questions in relation to a TomThumb Grocery Market
- The survey is operated by MarketForce in association with Safeway
- Any questions about the Tom Thumb Survey can be directed to 1 (877) 723-3929
Anyone visiting Tom Thumb Food & Pharmacy markets will have the chance to take this survey online with the following information from their receipt:
- Date/time of visit
- Amount spent
- Tom Thumb 12 digit store number
- Internet Connection
Tom Thumb Survey is available in both English or Spanish and will take about 5 minutes to complete. At the end of the survey the customer will have the chance to enter a sweepstakes for a $100 Safeway Gift Card (Safeway is the parent company to TomThumb).
Enter the TomThumb survey sweepstakes without purchase?
Yes! Please write to: Safeway Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes, 625 Panorama Trail, Suite 2100, Rochester, NY 14625-2437 if you’re a US resident ot for Canadian residents: Safeway Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes, 17-7000 McLeod Road, Unit 135, Niagara Falls, ON L2G 7K. Please include the entrants name and contact information on a 3×5 note card. Only one entry is allowed per person regardless of method.
Tom Thumb Food & Pharmacy
- Dallas based chain of supermarkets
- Operates in affluent, upscale areas
- Considered a Subsidiary of Safeway Inc.
Tom Thumb was originally founded by supermarket guru’s J.R. Bost and Robert B. Cullum back in 1948. The company has had it shares of ups (Wal-Mart partnership) and downs (being acquired by Randall’s Food Markets) over the years but is not part of the prestige Safeway’s “Lifestyle Store” concept.
- Answer a few short questions about a visit to Papa Murphy’s in return for a coupon
- Users can either start the survey by searching for the Papa Murphy’s store number or zip code
- Papa Murphy’s customer service can be reached at 800-257-7272
If the store number is printed on the back of the pizza baking instructions, please use the store number to take the survey. If the Papa Murphy’s store number cannot be found please search by zip code or postal code. The Papa Survey will take about 2 minutes to complete and will ask the following questions:
- “Please rate your Overall Satisfaction with this visit to Papa Murphy’”
- “We would like to recognize our team for their exceptional service. Please take a moment to tell us how they demonstrated the attitude of, “we can do that”, during your visit”
As soon as the customer answers the above questions they will be treated to a redemption code. Please write this code down on the Papa Murphy’s receipt or certificate and use it on a future visit. The customer will also have the option to opt into the Papa Murphy’s eClub at the completion of the survey. The Papa Murphy’s eClub provides members with money-saving coupons and promotional offers.
- Classified as a take-and-bake pizza company
- Formed as a merge between Papa Aldo’s Pizza and Murphy’s Pizza
- Has over 1400 locations in the United States and Canada
- Revenues exceed $800 million dollars annually
Papa Murphy’s specializes in a unique take home pizza point of sale business where the customer buys a raw pizza then takes it home to bake in their oven. Papa Murphy’s is similar to buying a frozen pizza at the grocery store minus the hassle of parking and walking all the way into the frozen section of the store. Most consumers purchase a Papa Murphy’s pizza for convenience and not to mention they have won numerous Consumers’ First Choice awards.
West Marine Feedback
- Allows a customer to take the WM Customer Satisfaction online survey
- Upon completion of the survey customers will be treated to a sweepstakes entry for a $250 West Marine gift card
- The website is operated by ForeSee on behalf of West Marine
- Questions about West Marine Feedback can be directed to 1 (800) 262-8464 or Fax: (831) 761-4421 or wmCustomerService@westmarine.com
All survey answers will be gathered by ForeSee and passed on to the West Marine store in question to be used to improve customer service. Please be sure to take the West Marine Feedback survey within 7 days of purchase or the survey will become void. To provide feedback the customer will need to provide the following information from the WM receipt:
- Date of purchase
- Store number
- Register and transaction number
- Age of customer
All of the above information will be located in the bottom left hand corner of the West Marine receipt. The West Marine Feedback Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and Canada. To enter without purchase please write to:
Western Marine Products “$250 West Marine Gift Card” Sweepstakes, 500 Westridge Drive, Watsonville, CA 95076
Please be sure to include the customers name, mailing address, city, state, zip code and day and evening telephone numbers with area code hand-printed on a 3-1/2” x 5”piece of paper when entering by mail. Lucky winners will be announced on the 7th or 8th of every month and take home a pre-loaded West Marine Gift Card in the amount of $250.00 USD. The card will not be replaced if lost or stolen and the card can only be used at a West Mariner retail store front.
Further West Marine Sweepstakes Notes
- Contestants wishing to view rules associated with the contest can write to: “$250 West Marine Gift Card”Sweepstakes Official Rules Request, 500 Westridge Drive, Watsonville, CA 95076
- If a Canadian citizen wins the Grand Prize, they will be required to answer, unaided, a mathematical skill-testing question
- The Gift Cards have no value until activated
West Marine Inc. specializes in the sales of boating supplies and accessories with over 300 locations. The firm was founded by boating enthusiast Randy Repass in 1968.
P.F. Chang’s Customer Survey
- Allows customers to take a survey in relation to their visit to P.F. Chang’s
- Requires the 15 digit survey code which is located in the middle of the P.F. Chang’s customer receipt
- Any questions about the P.F. Chang’s Feedback site can be directed to 1 (866) 732-4264
All survey questions will be used to improve the quality of service at P. F. Chang’s China Bistro and will not be sold to third parties. The feedback will be sorted by the Service Management Group and will be sourced to each individual P. F. Chang’s China Bistro location.
P. F. Chang’s China Bistro
- US-based Asian-themed restaurant chain
- Owned and operated by Centerbridge Partners
- Appeared on an episode of South Park
- Based in Scottsdale, Arizona (7676 E. Pinnacle Peak Road Scottsdale, Arizona, U.S. 85255)
P.F. Chang’s has over 200 locations in United States, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Canada, Costa Rica, Argentina, Chile and the Middle East (surprisingly at this time there is not a P.F. Chang’s in China). The first P.F. Chang’s was opened in 1993 by Americans (but Chinese at heart) Paul Fleming and Philip Chiang. The company grew and grew until they were sadly bought out by the Centerbridge Partners in 2012.
Must Try Menu Items
- CHANG’S CHICKEN LETTUCE WRAPS: Crispy lettuce and moist chicken
- CHANG’S BBQ SPARE RIBS: Perfectly cooked ribs
- NORTHERN-STYLE SPARE RIBS: Spare ribs with a Northern flare
Must Avoid Menu Items
- SALT & PEPPER CALAMARI: Too much pepper!
- OOLONG CHILEAN SEA BASS: Overpriced and overcooked
- HUNAN-STYLE HOT FISH: Over spiced and undercooked
Customers can purchase bulk gift cards to P.F. Chang’s by dialing 1-866-732-4264. Please note that Canadian billing addresses are accepted for online orders shipping to the U.S.). Gift cards are available from $25 to $500 and are shipped free via US mail. eGiftCards are available in any denomination from $5–$500 and are delivered via email.
- Allows a traveler to take a survey with or without the Invitation Card received at an airport
- Customers with an invitation card will need the serial number and date of flight
- Customers without an invitation card will be required to provide more detailed information about the flight to include: Airline code, date of flight and flight number
At the end of the Airport Survey the traveler will have a chance to enter a sweepstakes for two domestic economy roundtrip airline tickets on an air carrier selected by Sponsor. The sweepstakes prize package is worth an estimated $500 and is sponsored by Canmark Technologies Ltd.,.
Enter the sweepstakes without taking the survey?
Yes! Simply write to: Airportsurvey.com, Marketing Dept., PO Box 15, Buffalo, NY 14205-9905 and include a 3×5 index card with the travelers name, complete address, date of birth, and phone number. Please note that only one entry is allowed per month per son via the mail in method.
Airport Survey Sweepstakes Notes
- Winners will be notified within 15 days of the drawing
- Winners will be required to complete a Affidavit of Eligibility and return it within 14 days of the drawing
- A copy of the winners list can be requested by writing to: “Win Free Airline Tickets” Sweepstakes, Winner’s List Request, PO Box 25497, Rochester, NY 14625
Winners can attempt to pick the travel dates BUT are subject to seat availability and black out dates. The two domestic economy roundtrip airline tickets cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash. The Airport Survey is being administered by the world-class US Sweepstakes & Fulfillment company.