Simmons Bank Card Services
- This Simmons Bank online card service is designed for Commercial and Small Business Accounts only
- Protect up to 10 Simmons Bank credit cards with preferences that you set up and add up to 10 mobile numbers to receive the alerts via this card service
- New users will have to register for an account before access can be obtained
SimmonsBankCardServices.com is operated by Simmons Bank and all card issued to commercial or small business account are under the Visa name. Any questions in regards to the a Simmons Bank credit card business account can be directed to 1-866-246-240024 or for around the clock banking by phone please call 1-877-245-1234. Small business owners looking to reach ut to Simmons Bank by mail can write to: Customer Service Center, P.O. Box 7009, Pine Bluff, AR 71611. New Simmons Bank commercial account customers will have to provide their account number in order to start the enrollment process. The Simmons Bank account number is the 16 digit card number found on the front of the card (any questions in regards to enrollment can be directed to the toll free number on the back of the Simmons small business credit card).
- A must for all small business or commercial account that use a Simmons Bank credit card by Visa
- A valid email address is required upon regitration
- If the small business has a loan with Simmons Bank please write to: Loan Administration, P.O. Box 7009, Pine Bluff, AR 71611-7009 (this mailing address is usually only used when the commercial account has documents to submit in regards to a loan issue)
- Enrollment into a new account will take less than 5 minutes
Simmons First National Corporation (aka Simmons Bank)
- Pine Bluff, AR based financial insitution
- Founded in 1903 and employs more than 1900 people
- Offers checking, savings, credit cards, loans, and small business investments services
Simmons Bank Card Manager
- Access the helpful Simmons Bank Card Manager online with a username and password
- New users will have to go through a painful enrollment process
- A must for any Simmons Bank customers who have a credit card with the firm
SimmonsBank.CardManager.com is operated by Simmons Bank and consumers can add up to 10 credit cards to the service (assuming they are issued by Simmons Bank). All Simmons Bank credit cards require the card member to be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States. Simmons Bank Card Alerts allows the card holder to receive instant text and email notifications when they registered cards. These messages are used in ways that could be indicators of a lost or stolen card or fraudulent activity.
Those that need to enroll into the Simmons Bank Card Manager service will have to provide their name (make sure this is the exact name as shown on the Simmons Bank credit card), account number, home phone, and SSN. The Simmons Bank account number is the 16 digit number found on the front of the card.
- A must for all Simmons Bank credit card fan boys
- There is no limit to the number of accounts a family can register with Simmons Bank
- Questions in regards to a billing issue can be directed to the toll-free number on the back of the Simmons Bank credit card
- 10 minutes of inactivity on the card manager service will result in the card member being automatically logged off for security purposes
- Once the customers has enrolled they will never have to go trough the painful enrollment process again
- Simmons Bank reserves the right to modify or terminate any of their credit cards at any time
SimmonsBank.CardManager.com Contact Info
- Email email@example.com
- 24 hour Simmons Bank customer support 1-800-272-2102
- Mail: Simmons Bank Customer Service Center, P.O. Box 7009, Pine Bluff, AR 71611
Simmons Bank You Choose
- Apply for either the Visa Platinum credit card or the Visa Platinum rewards credit card
- Both cards are issued by Simmons Bank in association with Visa
- Both cards are designed for consumers with good credit scores but the Visa Platinum card is the more lucrative of the two as it offers a reward program
SimmonsBank.com/YouChoose is operated by Simmons Bank who is proud member FDIC. Both credit cards require the applicant to be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States. In order to start the Visa Platinum card application the application the consumer must have the invitation code which can be found on the promotional mailing offer from Simmons Bank. Both Platinum credit cards offers a hand full of benefits but the Platinums Rewards card is the way to go due to the lucrative rewards (see more in regards to a comparison below).
Simmons Bank Visa Platinum Rewards Credit Card Highlights
- Earn 30,000 bonus points when the member spends $3000 in the first 3 months
- Earn 1 point for every dollar spent
- Points can be redeemed for airfare (no blackout dates and no seating restrictions), vacation packages and merchandise including the Simmons Bank Cash Award Card and more
- NO ANNUAL FEE 🙂
- 10.25% variable APR
Simmons Bank Visa Platinum Credit Card Highlights
- No rewards program 🙁
- No annual feee
- 8.25% variable APR
Any questions in regards to SimmonsBank.com/YouChoose can be directed to Simmons Bank at 1-866-246-2400 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. To request a copy of the Visa Platinum (to include the rewards card) credit card agreements, disclosures and notes, please call 1-800-272-2102.
Simmons Bank is an Arkansas based financial institution. The bank can be reached via US Mail at: Simmons Bank Customer Service Center, P.O. Box 7009, Pine Bluff, AR 71611 or simply dial 1-866-246-2400. Simmons Bank also offers a 24/7 banking toll-free number at 877-245-1234.
- Apply for the popular First Access Visa Credit Card with the 8 digit reservation number
- The 8 digit reservation number can be located on the promotional mailing
- Must ne 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the US in order to apply for this credit card
PreApprovedAccess.com is operated by Mid America Bank & Trust Company who is proud Member FDIC. The First Access Visa Credit Card can be used anywhere in the United States where the Visa logo is present. The card can be used both online or in stores and applicants who are lucky enough to be approved will be hit with a bothersome $89 processing fee in order to open an account :(. Applicants who do not have a 8 digit reservation code can just click HERE to be taken to the First Access card application page.
www.PreApprovedAccess.com Card Notes
- Ideal card for those who are having a tough time getting approved for a more traditional reward credit card
- The First Access Visa card is designed for those with less than perfect credit and are looking to rebuild their credit score
- The First Access Visa card does not come with a bonus or reward points (like most Capital One credit cards)
- The card also comes with a pricey $75 annual fee for the first year and then $48 for every year after (this is about on par with all credit cards designed for people with bad credit)
- Maximum late payment fee charged is listed as $38
PreApprovedAccess.com Contact Info
- Mail: First Access Card, PO Box 89028, Sioux Falls, SD 57109-9028
- Phone: (888) 267-7980
- Email: email@example.com
Please note the First Access Visa credit card is subject to available credit; for security reasons, card may not be used at automated fuel pumps, for gambling transactions or at merchants outside the United States. Any questions in regards to the card can be directed to First Access Card, PO Box 89028, Sioux Falls, SD 57109-9028.
- Whirlpool employee can access their account online
- Requires Internet access
- Designed for Whirlpool employees ONLY
MyHR.Whirlpool.com is operated by the Whirlpool corporation. Employees will have to provide their username and password in order to gain access. Whirlpool employees who are not sure of their username should contact their local HR department of assistance.
- Retirees are not allowed access
- Easy to use
- A must for all Whirlpool employees
Whirlpool World HQ
- 2000 N. M-63, Benton Harbor, MI, 49022-2692
- Telephone: 269-923-5000
Whirlpool North America
- 600 West Main St., Benton Harbor, MI, 49022-2692
- Telephone: 269-923-5000
My Benefits Benefit Concepts
- Access a Benefit Concepts account online
- Internet access is required
- Those who do not have Internet access will have to call their local cable company or visit their local library
MyBenefits.BenefitConcepts.com is operated by Benefit Concepts, Inc., who is a proud division of WageWorks, Inc.. The site requires Adobe Acrobat Reader & Adobe Flash Player plug-in installed. For best viewing please have a screen at 1024×768 or higher.
New users will have to go through a short registration process in which they will have to provide their first name, last name, last 4 digits of their SSN, zip code, and either their DOB or Employee Number. The employee number was provided to the employee at the time of hire (Those who do not have their employee number should reach out to their local Human Resource Department or directed supervisor). If registration fails please confirm that the employer is passing this information to Benefit Concepts.
- Easy to use
- Requires registration for new users
- Only the first 5 digit of a zip code are required upon registration
- Supports Internet Explorer 7.0+ and Mozilla Firefox 3.6 +
Who in the world is WageWorks Inc?
- California based consumer-directed benefits firm
- The firms competes with AUTOMATIC DATA PROCESSING, INC., CERIDIAN LLC, and AON Consulting Worldwide, Inc.
WageWorks Inc: “It administers CDBs, including pre-tax spending accounts, such as health savings accounts (HSAs), health and dependent care flexible spending accounts (FSAs), and health reimbursement arrangements (HRAs), as well as offers commuter benefit services, including transit and parking programs, wellness programs, Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act, and other employee benefits” – https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/WAGE/
The WageWorks corporate office is based at WageWorks, Inc.,1100 Park Place, 4th Floor, San Mateo, CA 94403, United States and can be reached via phone at 650-577-5200. WageWorks Inc is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol WAGE.
Stay on Auto Pay Travelers
- Travelers insurance customers can authorize auto payments in relation to a bill
- An ideal service for those who do not want to mess around with having to login in order to pay a bothersome bill every month
- This is a FREE service from Travelers insurance
StayOnAutoPay.Travlers.com is operated by The Travelers Indemnity Company and requires Internet access. Customers will need their Travelers billing account number along with their 5 digit zip code in order to begin the auto pay authorization process. Those who are having issues finding their Travelers billing account number should check the authorization letter that was sent to them via US Mail (hopefully they didn’t toss it in the trash or they might have some dumpster diving in their future).
- Super easy and authorization will take less than 5 minutes
- Business billing questions should be directed to 800-252-2268
- Please note Travelers business insurance policies are sold through independent agents
- Those looking to make a payment by mail can send it to: Travelers Personal Insurance, PO BOX 660307, Dallas, TX 75266-0307
- Businesses looking to pay Travelers by mail: Travelers CL Remittance Center, PO BOX 660317, Dallas, TX 75266-0317
- Email question, comment or complaint regarding the Online Properties, please send an e-mail to ConsumerAffairs@travelers.com
Any questions in regards to StayOnAutoPay.Travelers.com can be directed to a dedicated customer service billing agent at 800-842-5075. For general questions in regards to the Travelers insurance company or to secure a quote please dial 866-232-3536. Looking to report a claim? Please dial 1-800-252-4633. Investors seeking financial information about the firm should direct the mailing to: Travelers Attn: Shareholder Services, One Tower Square, Hartford, CT 06183.
The The Travelers Companies, Inc. corporate office is based at 485 Lexington Avenue, New York, NY 10017, United States and can be reached via phone at 917-778-6000. The firm is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol TRV.
My Prepaid Solution
- Access a Prepaid Card Solutions account online
- Requires a User ID and password
- Those who are new to the service will have to create a profile and register the prepaid card online
MyPrepaidSolution.com is available in English or Spanish and is operated by Wells Fargo. Those who are new will have to register with the MyPrepaid Solution card number, security code, and the card expiration date. The card number will be 16 digits and can be found on the front of the card. Once the user has entered the prepaid card information they will then be asked to provide their first name, last name, email address, user ID, phone number, peferred phone number, and code delivery method (for mobile number codes can be sent via text message or voice mail BUT for home or business numbers the code can only be sent via voice mail). Once the code has been secured please enter it to complete registration.
- Any questions in regards to the prepaid card in question can be directed to 1-866-307-4737 (operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
- The above toll free number can also be used to report a lost or stolen card or review account activity
- The code is only valid for 8 minutes, so enter it as soon as it is received
- Those who do not receive a code, will need to select Resend Your Validation Code to request a new code
- The text option to receive a code is not valid outside the United States and Canada
Wells Fargo is a San fransico based international finance holding company. The firm employs more than 250,000 people and is the worlds second largest bank in terms of market cap. The Wells fargo corporate office is based at 420 Montgomery Street, San Francisco, CA 94104.
Check My Number
- Enter the users zip code and code from their innovation in order to begin
- Those without an invite code will not be able to proceed
- Zip codes must be from the lower 48 states
CheckMyNumber.com is operated by Organization: MDD Group, Inc. The page was registered on 6/10/09 and is hosted on GoDaddy.
Those who do not provide a valid code will see the following wording: “valid Invalid code or this offer has expired, please try again. If the offer has expired, please contact the dealer directly”.
- Easy to use
- Requires an invite code
- Only will take a zip code from the lower 48 United States