Shop and Score
- Enter the Shop and Score sweepstakes until 1/8/17
- Open to legal residents of Alaska, Idaho or Washington who are 18 years of age and older at time of entry
- Employees of Albertsons/ Safeway Shop are NOT allowed to enter
ShopandScore.com is sponsored by Albertsons/ Safeway Shop and started back in August. Contestants can enter with or without purchase. Contestants who would like to enter without making a costly purchase can write to: Albertsons/ Safeway Shop and Score Sweepstakes-Consumer, P.O. Box 35516, Los Angeles, CA 90035.
A list of winners associated with ShopandScore.com can be request via US mail by writing to: Albertsons/ Safeway Shop and Score Consumer Sweepstakes Winners, c/o Albertsons/ Safeway Shop and Score Sweepstakes-Consumer, P.O. Box 35516, Los Angeles, CA 90035… please include proper postage and make the request by 4/1/18.
www.ShopandScore.com Promotional Notes
- The Administrator of this Sweepstakes is Promotivate of America LLC who are based at 800 Fifth Avenue, Suite 4100 Seattle, WA, U.S.A. 98104
- The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Albertsons Companies, LLC, 250 Parkcenter Blvd., Boise, ID, 83706
- Tax form 1099 will be sent with any winnings greater than $600
- Potential winners of prizes valued at $600 or more will be required to sign and return Prize Documents via email/fax within three (3) days of notification attempt or prize may be
- Seattle Seahawks football tickets
- Trip for 2 to Hawaii
- Groceries For Year Gift Cards Prize
- Touchdown Prize Pack (not sure what this is?)
Please note the trip to Hawaii prize does NOT include connector flights or overnight accommodation if winner resides outside of the airport area.
Five Back Gift
- Register a Five Back Visa gift card online
- Card holders can use the Five Back Visa gift card anywhere Visa debit is accepted and when shopping at select stores, get up to 5% of the purchase price
- The 5% purchase price discount will be added back to the card
FiveBackGift.com is issued by MetaBank who is proud Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. The Five Back gift card can only be used in the United States and makes an excellent gift (i.e. birthday, wedding, office Christmas party). In order to register the Five Back Visa gift card the user will need the card number, expiration date (in mm/yy format), and the 3 digit CVV2 code. Please note that enrollment in the Five Back reward program is automatic and the user does not need to register the card to participate.
- The Award Sponsor will calculate earnings on a purchase by purchase basis and will round earnings amounts to the nearest whole cent
- Please allow up to 48 hours for earnings to be added to an account from the time of purchase
- Users can continue to earn money back until the balance on the Five Back Gift Card is less than 10 cents
- If you return an item on which you earned money back, the Award Sponsor reserves the right to deduct the money you earned from your Card balance
- Nike (best running shows on earth… end of story)
- Flemings Steak House (highly overrated)
- Outback Steak House (good steak for the price)
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (best burgers on the planet? Maybe… Maybe)
Any questions in regards to FiveBackGift.com can be directed to (844) 201-8796 between the hours of 8 am to 6 pm or via US Mail to: Blackhawk Network ATTN: Customer Service 10615 Professional Circle Ste. 102 Reno, NV 89521 (please include a card number for specific questions in regards to a card account).
Arvest Gift Card
- Those lucky enough to receive a Arrest Visa gift card can manage it online
- Gift card holders can check a balance, view recent transactions, and update a billing address
- This is a must for Arrest gift card holders
ArvestGiftCard.com is managed by Arvest Bank who is member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender. In order to manage an Arrest gift card online the user will have ti provide their Arrest gift card number along with the security code. The security code will be 3 digits in length (consist of all numbers) and will be found on the back of the card in the signature box. Any questions in regards to the Arvest gift card can be directed to the toll free number found on the back of the card or simply dial (866) 952-9523.
Those who just received the Arrest gift card will have to register the card. In order to register the Arvest Visa Gift Card the customer will have to provide the card number, CVV code (three-digit code located in the signature line on the back of the card), and the address associated with the gift card. Please note the address of the gift card will most likely be the address associated with he credit card used to purchase the gift card. Registering the card provides a variety of benefits to include protection against theft or loss.
- Gift cards can be purchased at any Arvest Bank branch
- If the card is lost and hasn’t been registered the customer may not be able to recoup the remaining balance on the card (so register the card ASAP!)
- Some retailers will verify the address associated with he card before a transaction is processed (if the address is not verified the purchase will be rejected)
- The Arvest gift card will not hurt or improve a users credit rating as it is not a credit card
US Bank Benefits and Rewards
- Access the USBank web management service
- US Bank employees can access this service from home or in the office by using their intranet id and password
- Super easy to use (and a great reward program to boot)
USBank.com/BenefitsandRewards is operated by U.S. Bancorp and is designed for current employees. Former or retired US Ban employees will have to use a different service portal in order to access reward information associated with their career at US Bank. New users will have to create a user ID. A user ID provides the employee with critical access to benefits information through the usbank.com/benefitsandrewards site and the U.S. Bank Employee Service Center. Us Bank employees can use the ResetMe service to reset a password, or contact the IT Service Center via ChatWithIT or 800.315.9088.
- Easy to use and requires internet access
- Requires a email address upon sign up
- Designed for current employees only
- A nice way to earn rewards for being a loyal/productive employees
- Employees without home Internet access can use their local library
U.S. Bancorp (aka U.S. Bank)
- A top ten bank in the United States
- Based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
- Has more than 3000 locations
The U.S. Bank corporate office can be found at 800 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, MN 55402, United States and reached by phone by calling 651-466-3000 (this number should not be dialed in regards to questions about the US Bank benefit and rewards program). The firm is listed on the New York stock Exchange under ticker symbol USB.
Products offered by U.S. Bank?
- Credit cards (most all credit cards issued by US Bank require a good credit score)
- Retail banking
- Commercial bank
- Investment banking (designed for high net worth individuals)
- Lock Boxes (ideal for someone with gold bars or old baseball cards that may be worth a lot of money)
- Financial analysis
- Private equity
- Sign up to invite friends to Uber
- A must for Uber fan boys
- The option to add a promotional code is available
Uber.com/Invite is operated by Uber Inc. In order to sign up the Uber fan boy will need to provide their phone number, name (first and last), email address, and a promotional code (totally optional dudes). The entire process will take less than 30 seconds (maybe a little longer for old people trying to make a few extra dollars with Uber).
- Only open to residents of the United States at this time
- Referral award policies, requirements, and amounts will vary by city
- Upon sign up the user will receive a text message or email
- Uber’s signup page lets the driver enter a friend’s invite code so they can be opted into receiving a referral award
Pro Tips in order to get more customers! 😀
- Check you’re within the users approved service area
- Be willing to work both day and night
- Be willing to work on popular holidays such as New Years Eve and the night before Thanksgiving
- Check that the user is using the Uber driver app and not the Uber rider app
- Drive to an area in the city with higher demand
- Restart the phone or driver app if customers are not responding
- Stay in popular parts of town with hotels and casinos
My Dairyland Insurance
- Make a loathsome insurance payment to Dairyland
- A must for customers who wish to keep their insurance
- Dairyland, Dairyland Cycle and Dairyland Auto are brands for property and casualty insurance coverages underwritten by a member of the Sentry Insurance Group, Stevens Point, WI
My.DairyLandInsurance.com is operated by Dairyland County Mutual Insurance Company who is headquartered in Austin, Texas. In order to pay a bill without logging in the customer can use the “quick pay” service. In order to use quick pay the Dairyland Insurance customer will have to provide their policy number, date of birth, and mailing zip code. Please note the My DairyLand policy number can be found on a variety of documents from Dairyland Insurance. Those who do not have their policy number will want to dial the toll-free number found on the back of their insurance card.
Those who are new to Dairyland Insurance will have to register with their name (first and last), email address (the email address will serve as the customers on going user ID), and then answer yes or no to if they have an active policy with Dairyland Insurance (99% of the time the answer will be yes).
- Payments can be made using any major credit card (i.e. Amex, Visa, Discover, MasterCard)
- Any questions about a payment associated with Dairyland Insurance can be directed to the customer
service department at 800-334-0090
- Please allow up to 48 hours for a payment to be processed
Any technical problems with My.DairylandInsurance.com can be directed to email at Help@DairylandInsurance.com. When contacting Dairyland Insurance via email please include the customer policy number and a return phone number that can be reached during normal business hours.
Customers who are not looking to make a payment but to obtain a quote can dial Weekdays 7 a.m. – 9 p.m. / Saturday 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. CT Motorcycle: 866-324-7952 or Auto quotes at 888-344-4357.
Citizens One Credit Card
- Consumers can obtain more information in regards to the Citizens One MasterCard
- Card members can register the card, activate the card, or redeem reward point asscoiated with the Citizens One MasterCard
- The Citizens One MasterCard promises to provide the card holder with exceptional privileges, award winning customer service support and advanced security
CitizensOne.com/CreditCard is operated by Citizens Financial Group, Inc.. Those who are looking to activate a Citizens One MastserCard online will need to sign in to the Citizens One Credit Card online service. This service is secure and allows a card holder to pay a bill, review account summaries, and sign up for account alerts (a must for people who lose sleep at night dreading a bill pay due date error). Those who need to register a card will have to provide their name, Citizens One MasterCard account number, phone number in which they can be reached during the day, and email address. Registration will only take a few minutes to complete and can be accomplished from any PC or smartphone.
- The Citizens One Platinum MasterCard does NOT come with a costly annual fee making it ideal for penny pinchers
- Can be used anywhere in the US where the MasterCard logo is present
- Must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the US in order to be approved
- Requires a good credit score at minimum
- This is a credit score so failure to make on time payment may damage a credit score (those with credit problems may want to look into a debit card instead of a credit card)
- Purchases made with the Extended Warranty Coverage which doubles the protection on most manufacturers’ warranties up to one year and is a must for people who are paranoid about things breaking
- Comes with a standard $0 liability on unauthorized purchases offer
Tell OFH SMG
- Take a short survey in regards to a Orscheln Farm & Home purchase
- Will take between 5 to 10 minutes to complete (older people with bad computer skills will take closer to 10 minutes)
- All feedback will be used to increase the customer service at Orscheln Farm & Home
TellOFH.SMG.com is operated by the Service Management Group. In order to provide feedback the customer will have to provide the OFH store number, date of visit, time of purchase, and the OFH transaction number. Please note Internet access is required as the Orscheln Farm & Home Customer Survey cannot be taken over the phone or via US Mail. All of the required information need to take the survey can be found on the OFH customer receipt.
www.TellOFH.SMG.com Survey Notes
- The OFH store number will be 3 digits long while the transaction number will be 4 digits long
- All feedback will be used to increase the quality of the service and product at Orscheln Farm & Home
- Customers can sleep easy knowing they made their local OFH location better place to shop
- It does not appear a survey sweepstakes or promotional coupon are offered in return for the time it takes to complete TellOFH.SMG.com
Any questions in regards to TellOFH.SMG.com can be directed to the SMG Privacy Officer at 1737 McGee, Kansas City MO, 64108. Please do not contact the OFH corporate office in regards to the survey.
Orscheln Farm & Home is a retail chain of farm and ranch supply stores headquartered in Moberly, Missouri. Besides Missouri they also have locations in the states of Arkansas, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Nebraska and Oklahoma.
Any general customer service or company related questions can be directed to Phone: (800) 577-2580 or Fax: (660) 269-3500 or via U.S. Mail: Orscheln Farm & Home, 1800 Overcenter Drive, Moberly, MO 65270. When calling the company please dial the 800 number between the hours of 8 am to 6 pm CT Monday to Friday.
NWF Renew Me
- Ranger Rick fan boys can renew their subscriptions online
- Please note Ranger Rick and Ranger Rick Jr. magazines are proud winners of the 2016 Parents’ Choice Award
- The renewal process is super easy and should only take about 2 minutes
NWF.org/RenewMe is operated by the National Wildlife Federation who are based at 11100 Wildlife Center Dr, Reston VA 20190. NWF can also be found on social media to include Facebook and Twitter.
In order to start the newness process the customer will need to login to their Ranger Rick magazine subscription account. In order to login please have the account number, zip code, and email address associated with their NWF account. The NWF renew me account number can be found on the magazine’s mailing label and is 11 digits long (all numbers). The account number can also be found on the Subscription Invoice or the FINAL Invoice (these will be sent to the customer via US Mail once their subscription is close to running out).
- Back issues are available for $6.99 each
- Ranger Rick publishes 10 times a year as follows Dec/Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun/Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov
- Only a limited amount of back issues are available
- The Ranger Rick expiration date can be found on the magazine label above the subscribers name
NWF Renew Me Magazines?
- Ranger Rick (appropriate for ages 7 to 12)
- Ranger Rick Jr. (ages 4 to 7)
- Ranger Rick Cub (ages 0 to 4)
Why would anyone want to subscribe to a Ranger Rick magazine?
- Amazing wildlife photography (treat kids to some of the most revealing marvels of the natural world)
- Outdoor adventures, wilderness discoveries and projects that foster environmental awareness (great for kids that live in the inner city)
- Expert answers to readers’ questions about plants, animals, and wilderness
- Puzzles, games, crafts, stories, cartoons and more