Variable Rate Class Action Lawsuit
- Obtain further details in regards to the class action lawsuit entitled Lori Sanborn, et al. v. Viridian Energy Inc., et al.
- VariableRateSettlement.com claim form deadline is listed as 6/14/18
- A settlement fairness hearing will take place on or around 6/25/18: Final Hearing at 10:00 am ET to determine of the proposed settlement is fair to class members
Class members in the VariableRateSettlement class action lawsuit contend that the variable rates Viridian charge them were not tied to the wholesale price for energy BUT Viridian’s rates increased to match spikes in the underlying market price and remained at an elevated rate. Viridian Energy denies any actions of wrong doing but have agreed to a mind-blowing 18.5 million dollar settlement fund in order to avoid further litigation.
- Plaintiff Lori Sanborn originally filed the lawsuit back in November of 2014
- Viridian Energy does not have to admit to any wrong doing under the terms of the settlement
- The Variable Rate Settlement class action lawsuit is listed as case number 3:14-cv-01731 (SRU) and is under review in the U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut
- Should the total Calculated Loss of the valid claims filed by Class Members exceed the $18.5 million settlement fund minus Court-approved fees and expenses, each claimant’s award will be reduced pro rata
Any questions in regards to the settlement can be directed to 1-844-491-5745 or class members looking to reach out via US Mail can write to: Sanborn, et al. v. Viridian Energy, Inc., P.O. Box 42779, Philadelphia, PA 19101-2779.
Class members who file valid claims will be represented by:
My Vatican Vacation Sweepstakes
- Win a trip to Rome, Italy
- MyVaticanVacation.com is sponsored by Grace Hill Media Inc.
- Enter between March 9, 2018 to April 15, 2018
- A must enter sweepstakes for people who have ever dreamed of visiting Rome!
The promotion is open to legal residents of the United States (lower 48 states) who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Grace Hill Media, Inc. (“Sponsor”), Salem Radio Network (“Promotional Partner”), Cable News Network, Inc. and immediate family members are not allowed to enter.
During the course of entry the contestant will be asked to answer four questions in regards to the Catholic Church but please note the answers to the four (4) entry form questions do not have to be correct in order to win the trip to Rome.
www.MyVaticanVacation.com Promotional Notes
- Only one entry is allowed per person
- Please be sure to provide a valid email address as it may be used to contact the Rome, Italy grand prize winner
- It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his or her contact information during the Sweepstakes
- Total value of the grand prize is listed as $4,000
- Travel for Grand Prize winner and his/her one (1) guest must take place between Monday, May 16, 2018 and Wednesday, May 15, 2019
The trip to Rome will include round trip airfare, hotel stay, a Five Hundred Dollar ($500.00 USD) Gift Card (total, not per person), and a high-end Private Tour of the Sistine Chapel located in The Vatican. The time of the tour will be determined by the California Patrons of the Arts in the Vatican Museums.
Anyone looking for a list of winners associated with the MyVaticanVacation sweepstakes can write to: Grace Hill Media “My Vatican Sweepstakes” Winners List, 12211 Huston St., Valley Village, CA 91607… please include proper postage and make the request after 4/16/18.
Key Bank Card Account
- Access a Key2Benefits card account online
- Requires internet connection and the first 9 digits of the Key Bank card number
- Key2Benefits.com is available in English or Spanish
The Key2Benefits account service will allow a loyal Ky Bank fan boy to activate their credit card or debit card online in just a few minutes. Those who do not have Internet access at their home will have to visit their local library or university in order to obtain free internet access.
Once the customer has provided the first 9 digits of the card they will have to create a cardholder user ID and set a unique password to securely access the Key2Benefits card transaction details and information.
- This card is issued by KeyBank N.A. in Cleveland, Ohio pursuant to license by Mastercard International
- All funds accessed by the card are held by KeyBank
- Must be 18 years of age or older in order to obtain this card
- The balance on the KeyBank card is FDIC-insured up to the maximum allowable limit
- The KeyBank card can be used anywhere the Mastercard logo is present
Key Bank N.A.
- Cleveland based retail bank (KeyCorp operates as the holding company for KeyBank National Association that provides various retail and commercial banking services in the United States)
- Employs more than 18,000 people
- Listed on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol KEY
KeyBank offers a number of financial products to include credit cards, debit cards, checking accounts, saving accounts, money market, loans (home and auto), and a variety of other financial products. For more questions customers should visit their local Key Bank branch in person.
KeyBank is proud member FDIC. The Key Bank corporate office is headquartered at 127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114 or dial 216-689-3000. Any questions in regards to the Key2Benefits card can be directed to a Key Bank customer service agent at 1-866-295-2955.
Club Orchard Rewards Program
- Access the Club Orchard rewards program with an email address
- ClubOrchard.Osh.com is managed by Orchard Supply Hardware
- Those who are new to this lucrative reward program will need a valid email address in order to register
In order to sign up the user must provide their email address, first and last name, member ID, date of birth, street address, and phone number. Please note the Club Orchard Rewards member ID must be 10 digits long and will be created by the member (Club Orchard suggest using the members phone number). Registration will only take about 5 minutes to complete and then the member can start earning points.
- A BIG must for Orchard Supply Hardware fan boys
- Only take a few minutes to register
- In the event that a product listed on the Website is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price Orchard Supply Hardware reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for the product listed at the incorrect price
- Orchard Supply Hardware reserves the right to modify or cancel the terms of this promotion at any time for any reason
- In order to earn points on purchases the reward member MUST provide their member ID or phone number when making a purchase
A few benefits of the ClubOrchard rewards program include;
- Members will earn 1 point of every dollar spent
- Once 250 points have been earned the member will receive a $5 reward
- The member will receive a special Birthday surprise just for being a member
- Members can track points and view recent transactions online
Please note members can collect their rewards by looking in their notification email or by logging into their Club Orchard account. As soon as a purchase is made at the Orchard Supply Hardware location the reward points will be put into the members account.
Any questions in regards to ClubOrchard.Osh.com can be directed to 1-888-SHOP-OSH between the hours of 8 am to 5 pm CT Monday to Friday.