Accept Credit One Bank
- Apply for the lucrative Credit One Bank credit card online
- This is a pre-approved offer designed for consumers who received a promotional mailing offer from Credit One
- Those who do not have a promotional letter can still apply for a credit card but the odds of approval will most likely not be as great
- This offer is still applicable in 2018 and is ideal for those with less than perfect credit
Accept.CreditOneBank.com is operated by Credit One Bank who is proud member FDIC. In order to start the application the consumer will need the approval code from the promotional mailing and the applicants SSN. Those who have already submitted a Credit One Bank credit card application can click here to check the status. Credit One Bank cards are ideal for consumers who are having trouble getting approved for a credit card from major firms (i.e. American Express, Capital One, Discover).
- Should take about 5 minutes to complete the application
- Applicants will need the approval code from the promotional mailing in order to apply for their specific offer
- Those who do not have an approval code can still apply but will most likely have to provide personal finance information
- Do not think twice about applying for this card as it can help improve a credit score and allow the card holder to eventually upgrade to a normal credit card (i.e. Discover IT)
Credit One Bank Credit Card Highlights
- This card is ideal for consumers with less than ideal credit BUT are looking to rebuild by making on time payments
- Contrary to popular belief Credit One cards do come with a cash back rewards program
- Must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to be approved for a card
- Applicants who are lucky enough to be approved will receive notifications sent via email or text message
- All Credit One cards come with Zero Fraud Liability which protects the cardholder against unauthorized charges
- Pre-qualification does not guarantee account approval and the applicant must submit a full application for review in order to apply for any pre-qualified offer(s) of credit
- Any questions in regards to a Credit One Bank card can be directed to 877-825-3242
Other credit cards designed for consumers with less than perfect credit include the Indigo CARD, Platinum Mastercard, Unsecured Visa with Cash Back Rewards, Total VISA Unsecured Credit Card, Discover it Secured Card and the USAA Secured Card American Express Card.
My Milestone Card Account
- Register or login to a Milestone Card account online
- The MyMilestoneCard.com Login Page is managed by Genesis Bankcard Services
- Internet access is required and the login page works with most mobile phones
- Designed for consumers with a good to great credit score (consumers with a less then ideal credit rating will want to check out the line of credit cards from Credit One Bank)
In order to login to a MyMilestone card account the customer will have to provide their username and password. Those who are brand spanking new to a Milestone MasterCard will have to register with their name, account number, date of birth, and SSN. Please note in order to secure a Milestone MasterCard the consumer must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the US. The customers MyMilestone Card account number can be found on the front of the card or on their account statements received via US Mail.
When making a Milestone MasterCard account payment the following options are available; over the phone, Moneygram, check, or money order via the US Mail. Please note when making a payment via check please write the MyMilestone customer account number on the top of the check.
www.MyMilestoneCard.com Login Page Notes
- Provides member alerts
- Must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States
- One of the better credit cards offered by MasterCard in 2018
- Allows 24/7 account access in order to pay a bill, enroll in paperless statements, and update account information (i.e. phone number, address)
- Please allow up to 14 days for funds to be verified
- The payment cut off time for online payments is 5:00 p.m., Pacific Time
- Credit limit increase are not available with the Milestone card
- If the card is lost or stolen please call 1-888-260-4532 ASAP
Any questions in regards to a Milestone MasterCard account can be directed to a customer service agent at 866-453-2636 between the hours of 8 am to 6 pm Monday to Friday. Those looking to reach them via US Mail can write to: Bankcard Services, PO Box 4477, Beaverton, OR 97076-4477. If you need to fax supporting documents to MyMilestone please fax them to 503-268-4711.
- www.mymilestonecard.com login page
American Express My Offer
- Apply for an American Express credit card online (assuming the applicant passes the prequalification requirements)
- AMEX.us/MyOffer is managed by the American Express Company
- Any general questions in regards to the credit card application can be directed to 1-800-528-4800
In order to determine of the application qualifies for a life changing American Express card they will be asked to provide their full name, last 4 digits of their SSN, and home address. The applicant can also provide which credit card reward option they are most interest in (i.e. travel, rewards, cash back) but this is optional. Once the above information has been provided the applicant will be shown a list of AMEX cards they qualify for (if any).
Those who have an AMEX mailing offer can simply enter the 14 character RSVP code from the offer along with their zip code in order to apply. Please note the 14 character RSVP code will be 1 number followed by 13 letters and can be found at the top of the mailing offer.
- Approval is not guaranteed
- Some of the better American Express credit cards include the Premier Gold Card, AMEX Everyday, and the Bluecash Everyday credit card
- The American Express Premier Gold card comes with $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $195
- Those who do not have a job or have a bad credit score will want to look elsewhere
- Consumers who are not a fan of American Express will want to try the line of credit cards from Capital One
In order to be approved for an American Express credit card the applicant must be 18 years of age or older, a legal resident of the United States, have substantial income, and a good credit score (if not great).
Please note… “by selecting “View My Card Offers,” you authorize American Express to obtain your credit report to determine if you are pre-qualified for any offers and you acknowledge that (i) this is not an application for credit, (ii) American Express may review your recent credit history and/or other information and (iii) identification of pre-qualified offers does not guarantee account approval.” – AMEX.us/MyOffer