United Airlines Feedback
- Provides a recent United passenger to provide feedback or ask questions in regards to their recent United Airlines flight
- Any questions or concerns in relation to future travel plans or travel that is in progress, please see the United Airlines Contact Us page
- Customer who have a Mileage Plus account should sign in before taking part in the United Feedback service
United Airlines customer will need to provide their contact information, ticket details, feedback and any other additional documentation. The Post-travel feedback line can be reached at 1-877-624-2660.
Ticket Information Required
- United confirmation email
- United ticket number
- Flight number
Customer Contact Info
- Frequent flyer program and number
- Full name
- Email address
- Home or business phone number
United Airlines provides flight status via e-mail or text enabled mobile phone where customers will be notified if a flight is going to be delayed by more than 20 minutes or there is another change in the status of your flight. United Airlines Flight reminders notifications allows customers to be notified on an hourly basis in regards to their flight’s departure/arrival time.
- The Allegis Marketplace service is set up for people to learn more about getting medical insurance coverage through Allegis Group
- By using Allegis online, potential customers can build an insurance package that’s specific to their scenario and needs of each individual person
- This marketplace is super simple to use and is in no way associated with the Federal or state run Marketplaces
To sign up for Allegis marketplace insurance coverage online, customers will either need to log in to their account or set up a new Allegis account for the first time. Customers who sign up for insurance care through Allegis should know that the Allegis site is not affiliated with the healthcare.gov marketplace or any other government program. Allegis insurance even offers a program called Hospital Cost Protection that helps customers with out of pocket expenses when they visit a hospital. Doctor visits, hospital stays, prescriptions, and more can all be paid for without a deductible. Allegis offers two different medical plans that qualify for sufficient coverage under the Affordable Care Act (ACA) individual mandate, also known as Obamacare. New Allegis account registration online will require a user to enter their last name, their complete date of birth, and their full Social Security Number. Please note the the two main insurance options that Allegis offers are PPO Plans and Bridge Insurance (which is temporary insurance designed for people who are waiting for Medicare insurance, but programs are also offered that fall under Obamacara coverage.
What benefits does Allegis have over other insurance companies?
Compared to other insurance companies and insurance programs, Allegis allows customers to pay for their insurance plane with pre-tax dollars, to pay for their insurance plan through payroll deduction, and 24/7 access to customer service from the time they begin their enrollment process. Allegis has an easy online enrollment process, plus access to the national Blue Cross and Blue Shield network.
To contact an Allegis group representative