Premera Blue Cross Settlement
A mind-blowing 32 million dollar settlement has been proposed in the class action lawsuit against Blue Cross.
Please note Blue Cross denies any actions of wrongdoing but have agreed to settle.
Visit www.premerasettlement.com to learn more about the case to include the claim form.
Who is a class member?
“If you received a notice from Premera about the Security Incident in or around March 2015, you are included in this Settlement as a “Class Member.”
PremeraSettlement.com Important Dates
- 1/29/2020: Deadline to exclude yourself from the terms of the settlement
- 1/29/2020: Deadline to file an objection
- 3/2/2019: Settlement fairness hearing
- 3/30/2020: Deadline to file a claim
Please note when filing a claim...
“Submitting a Claim Form is the only way that you can receive any of the benefits provided by this Settlement, including Credit Monitoring and Insurance Services; reimbursement of Out-of-Pocket Losses of money, expenses incurred, and/or time spent addressing or remedying issues plausibly traceable to the Security Incident; a Default Settlement Payment; and a California Settlement Payment”
www.PremeraSettlement.com Contact Information
- Phone: 1-877-202-7335 (Toll-Free)
- Mail: Premera Settlement Administrator P.O. Box 3607 Portland, OR 97208-3607
- Fax: N/A
- Email: N/A
- Class Counsel: Ahdoot & Wolfson, PC c/o Premera Settlement 8424 Santa Monica Blvd. Suite 575 West Hollywood, CA 90069
- Class Counsel: Tousley Brain Stephens PLLC c/o Premera Settlement 1700 Seventh Ave. Suite 2200 Seattle, WA 98101-4416
Please note if you would like to file an objection you must notify the court.
You can notify the court via US Mail at “Clerk of the Court United States District Court District of Oregon 1000 S.W. Third Ave. Portland, OR 97204”.
- Get My Offer from Capi
Class members who would like to attend the fairness hearing…
The Court will hold a Final Fairness Hearing on March 2, 2020, at 11:00 a.m., before the Honorable Michael H. Simon, United States District Judge for the District of Oregon, Mark O. Hatfield United States Courthouse, 1000 Southwest Third Avenue, Portland, Oregon 97204 in Courtroom 15B.
Read More… Capital Get My Offer
EuropaCorp Films has created a site to redeem your promotional code.
Please note the redemption code can be found inside the Blu-ray or DVD package.
Offer valid in the U.S. only (sorry Canada and Mexico).
Must be 18 years of age or older.
Visit www.europaredeem.com to begin.
EuropaRedeem.com Customer Service
- Located in: Maple Plaza Ltd
- Address: 345 N Maple Dr, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
- Hours: Monday to Friday from 8 am to 9 pm
- Phone: (310) 205-0255
Who in the world is EuropaCorp?
They are a French motion picture company that was founded in 1996.
EuropaCorp is based in Saint-Denis, a northern suburb of Paris.
The studio is mainly known for its expertise in the production of English-language films with strong earning potential in the international marketplace.
Cicis Pizza Survey
Take a short survey in regards to a Cicis Pizza purchase.
Visit www.tellcicis.com to begin.
The survey is operated by Market Force and all information will be kept confidential.
TellCicis.com Survey (what is needed)
In order to take the Cicis guest survey, you will need the following…
- Location Number
- Date of visit
- Time of visit
Please note you can find the following information on the Cicis receipt.
Cicis Customer Service
Cicis Pizza Hours
- Monday: 11 am to 9 pm
- Tuesday: 11 am to 9 pm
- Wednesday: 11 am to 9 pm
- Thursday: 11 am to 9 pm
- Friday: 11 am to 10 pm
- Saturday: 11 am to 10 pm
- Sunday: 11 am to 9 pm
TellCicis.com Survey Notes
After the survey is over you should receive a promotional coupon or sweepstakes offer.
Need a credit card? Check out GetMyOffer.CapitalOne.com now
DriveSafe.com/TellUs Survey Gift Card
Be sure to provide feedback after completing a Driver Safety Course and maybe win a $100 AMEX gift card in the process!
To start the survey visit www.drivesafe.com/tellus and follow the on-screen instructions.
National Safety Council driver safety course request honest feedback as it will be used to improve the customer experience and service.
Please note questions with an asteric are required.
Drive Safe Tell Us Recap
- Take a short survey in regards to a Driver Safety Course and maybe will a $100 gift card in the process
- In order to win the $100 gift card the customer must complete the entire survey
- This survey is related to the National Safety Council driver safety course that the driver recently completed
DriveSafe.com/TellUs is powered by QuestionPro and all feedback will be sent to the managers in charge of each National Safety Council driver safety course location.
The survey should only take a few minutes to complete and once the survey has been completed the driver will be entered into a drawing for an American Express gift card. Please note any questions marked with a * are required.
Drivers will have to provide the safety course in which the evaluation took place at: Attitudinal Dynamics of Driving (ADD), Alive at 25, Chronic Offender, DDC 4, DDC 8/6, DDC Online, Professional Truck Driver (PTD), State Courts Against Road, and Rage SCARR.
www.DriveSafe.com/TellUs Survey Notes
- A must for those looking to win an American Express gift card
- Requires the instructor ID number
- Those who do not have the instructors number can provide the name of the instructor’s name
Once the driver has provided the instructors name/number they will be asked to provide the date in which the course started. Once the date has been provided there driver will encounter the survey questions. Some of the Drive Safe Tell Us survey questions include “The course I am about to take will help me become a better driver’, ‘The course I took will help me become a better driver’, and “As a result of completing this course, I consider myself to be a safer driver.”
Once all the bothersome questions have been answered the driver will be asked to provide their name in order to be entered into a drawing for a $100 American Express gift card.
Bank of America Relationship Rewards
Sign up for the BOA relationship rewards program online.
Visit www.bankofamerica.com/relationshiprewards now to register.
Must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States to enroll.
Preferred Rewards for Business program (formerly known as Business Advantage Relationship Rewards) is only available to Small Business, Merrill Small Business, and Bank of America Private Bank Small Business clients.
BankofAmerica.com/RelationshipRewards Customer Service
- Customer service: 1800-432-1000
- Technical support: 1800-933-6262
- Credit card support: 1800-732-9194
Bank of America Hours
- Monday – 9 am to 4 pm
- Tuesday – 9 am to 4 pm
- Wednesday – 9 am to 4 pm
- Thursday – 9 am to 4 pm
- Friday – 9 am to 4 pm
- Saturday – 9 am to 12 pm
- Sunday – CLOSED for business
BOA is also closed on federally recognized holidays (i.e. Christmas, New Years Day).
This is a must for Bank of America customers as it rewards consumers for making purchases when using their Bank of America debit card.
You must have a debit card or Bank of America checking account in order to sign up for the BOA rewards program.
Bank of America Credit Cards? (ranked 1 to 3)
- BOA Cash Rewards
- Bank of America Premium Rewards (50,000 bonus points upon sign up)
Who or what is Bank of America?
Bank of America is a multinational investment bank and financial service firm with offices in Charlotte, North Carolina, with central hubs in New York City, London, Hong Kong, Minneapolis, and Toronto.
Only certain credit cards are eligible to receive the program bonus.
Enrolled members with eligible cards will receive the program bonus of 25% for the Gold tier, 50% for the Platinum tier, or 75% for the Platinum Honors tier based on program tier and type of card.
US Bank Relia Card Login
Access a US Bank card account online.
Must have internet access.
Visit www.usbankreliacard.com to login and access your account.
Must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
USBankReliaCard.com Customer Service
Activate USBankReliaCard by Phone
Dial toll-free 855-282-6161 or call the number on the back of the card.
Or visit www.usbankreliacard.com/activate
US Bank Locations
To find a US Bank location near you use the Find a US Bank location tool
To access this tool visit locations.usbank.com/index.html.
How to use the Reliacard ATM card?
- Insert or swipe your card and enter your 4-digit PIN.
- Select “Withdrawal from Checking”.
- Enter the amount to be withdrawn.
US Bank Reliacard ATM
Need an ATM associated with the US Bank Reliacard?
Visit www.prepaidmaterials.com/usbankreliacard_old/atm and input your zip code.
Reliacard Mobile App
Do I have to go to a U.S. Bank ATM or U.S. Bank branch to get cash?
No. You can get cashback with purchases at merchants throughout the United States such as grocery and convenience stores. Cash can also be obtained from any ATM5 or over the counter at any Visa bank or credit union. To find the ATM nearest you, visit www.usbank.com/locate or www.moneypass.com.
Comply Right Class Action Lawsuit
A 3 million dollar settlement has been proposed in the class action lawsuit entitled Winstead v. ComplyRight Inc., which is pending in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois.
File a claim at www.complyrightsettlement.com or obtain more information about the case.
Claim forms must be filed by 12/6/2019.
A settlement fairness hearing will take place on or around 10/7/2019.
Comply Right Settlement Class Counsel
- Ben Barnow & Erich P. Schork from the law firm of BARNOW AND ASSOCIATES PC
- Laurence D. King & Matthew B. George from the law firm KAPLAN FOX & KILSHEIMER LLP
ComplyRight will be represented by Hsiao C. (Mark) Mao from the law firm of TROUTMAN SANDERS LLP.
Who should file a claim?
“Legal resident of the United States whose personal information was maintained on ComplyRight’s website during the data breach that occurred at least between Apr. 20, 2018 and May 22, 2018. Class Members were sent a letter by ComplyRight on July 13, 2018, informing them of the data breach.”
Great! I qualify! How much money will I receive?
- A two-year protection plan through MyIDCare that includes credit monitoring, credit monitoring protection, dark web monitoring, fully managed recovery, $1,000,0000 insurance coverage for reimbursement of data breach-related losses, lost wallet assistance, and 24-hour customer service. More details regarding the protection plan are available at MyIDCare.com.
- A cash payment of around $50. Payment may be higher or lower depending on the number of claims filed and the net settlement fund after costs and fees are paid.
- Up to $200 in expense reimbursement. Documented time will be compensated at $15 an hour for up to 3 hours ($45 total) and other documented expenses (police reports, late charges, overdraft fees, etc.) will be reimbursed
Please note you must provide documentation in order to receive the expense reimbursement.
Complyrightsettlement.com Contact Information
- Mail: COMPLYRIGHT Settlement Administrator KCC Class Action Services LLC P.O. Box 404149 Louisville, KY 40233-4149
- Fax: Not found
- Phone: 1-877-884-3497
Glance Intuit.com Download
Access a Quickbooks or Proconnect session online.
You should have been prompted to give a number to your agent.
Once you have the number visit glance.intuit.com to begin the session.
If you didn’t see a window pop with a number, click here.
Pro Tip: Skip the download next time and click here to add the glance.intuit.com Chrome extension.
Glance.intuit.com remote access
- Click here to download Glance
- Open Glance from your Downloads folder
- Click here to start Glance
If you are having trouble:
- Refresh the Glance Intuit page
- Try again from a different browser
- If you are on a VPN, disconnect and try again
Glance.intuit.com Customer Service
Merrick Bank Activate
- Allows a customer to activate a credit card online
- Designed for credit cards ONLY issued by Merrick Bank
- Please dial 1-800-253-2322 with any questions about the site or activation process
Once the customer has activated their Merrick Bank card it may be used immediately.
Please note in order to receive paperless statements a customer must enroll in the Merrick Bank online Cardholder Center (this is a free service and the customer will need their card).
By enrolling in the Merrick Bank Cardholder Center customers will receive great benefits like a free FICO score each month, access to the Cardholder Center in a mobile-friendly format on a smartphone and can also visit and participate in the Merrick Bank blog forum any time.
Merrick Bank Customer Service
- Written correspondence in regards to Merrick Bank credit cards can be sent to Merrick Bank Customer Service P.O. Box 9021 Old Bethpage, NY 11804-9001
- Activation can be conducted from a phone or online
- In the event of an error message while attempting to enroll please attempt the process again and or call the phone number on the sticker on the front of the card for assistance
- Customers will have to sign up for the goPaperless program in order to complete the paperless pay process
Merrick Bank PIN Setup
In order to get cash from an ATM, you will need to create a PIN for your Merrick Bank credit card.
If you failed to create a PIN when at the time of application you can dial the Merrick Bank customer service team at toll-free 1-800-204-5936.
If you do not create a PIN you will be shut down when attempting to obtain cash money at an ATM.
Required Information to activate a Merrick Bank credit card:
- Primary cardholder name
- 16 digit card number
- Mother’s maiden name
- Last 4 digits of SSN #
- Phone number and state of residence
Merrick Bank is a top-20 issuer of Visa cards, is FDIC insured and was founded in 1997.
The company also specializes in Boat and RV purchases for consumers across the United States.
Merrick Bank GO Score
To obtain a FICO score (for FREE) please visit www.merrickbank.com/Account-Services/goScore and follow the on-screen instructions.
With Marrick Bank goScore, you can get your updated FICO Score for free each month when it is provided to us from the credit bureau.
It’s the score we use to manage your account.
Merrick Bank is proud to serve over 1.5 million cardholders and strives to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers, our employees, and our community.