PayPal Activate Card
Looking for a credit card from Capital One? Check out the GetMyOffer.CapitalOne guide to learn more about cashback, travel, and reward cards from Capital One.
Please note all Capital One credit cards require the applicant to be 18 years of age or older.
Access a MyKohls (i.e. Kohls employee) account online with a username and password.
Simply rev up the old PC and head on over to www.mykohls.kohls.com and follow the on-screen instructions to sign in.
The site is powered by OTKA and is designed for Kohl’s employees only (if you are retired from Kohls you will not have access regardless of what your human resource department is telling you)!
If you were just hired at Kohls you must register via your HR department in person and will need to provide your employee ID.
Part and Full time employees will 100% have access to the service (in other words the site isn’t only for full-time players).
MyKohls.Kohls.com Customer Service
- Phone: 262-703-1515
- Email: HR@kohls.com
- Mail: not found
- Phone 2: 1-855-564-5705 (Please note this is a toll-free 855 number and not an 800 number)
Kohls Mailing Adress?
Please send your Kohl’s Charge payment to Kohl’s P.O. Box 60043 City of Industry, CA 91716 or Kohl’s P.O. Box 1456 Charlotte, NC 28201
If you would like to write a nice or mean letter to KOHLS (i.e. General Correspondence) please fire it off to Kohl’s Credit PO Box 3043 Milwaukee, WI 53201-3043.
Related: Need a credit card? Check out the line of cards offered by Capital One
Further Kohls Contact Points
- Corporate Headquarters Kohl’s Department Stores N56 W17000 Ridgewood Drive Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
- Corporate Phone: (262) 703-7000
- Human Resources Please direct any questions about Kohl’s Human Resources to: Phone: (262) 703-7000
- Kohls stock is listed on the NYSE under the ticker symbol KSS
- Investor Relations Please direct any questions about Kohl’s Investor Relations to: Phone: (262) 703-1440 Fax: (262) 703-6143
Please note these benefits are assuming you work full-time… if you are only a part-time employee or seasonal employee all bets are off!
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Ability to move up in the firm super fast (especially if your willing to put in 80 hour work weeks and kiss your bosses BIG FAT BUTT)
- Life Insurance
To find a job at Kohls simply head on over to www.careers.kohls.com.
If you were lucky enough to get approved for an Amazon credit card please activate it before use.
Head on over to www.syncbank.com/amazon to register the card online (you can also call the toll-free number on the back of the card to activate).
You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to obtain the card.
The Amazon.com Store Card or Amazon Prime Store Card is issued by Synchrony Bank.
Sync Bank Register Amazon Account
- Register or manage an Amazon.com Store Card or Amazon Prime Store Card Account Online
- SyncBank.com/Amazon Register is managed by Synchrony Bank
- Returning users can simply sign in with their user ID and password
In order to register for an account, the user must provide their card number and billing zip code. The Amazon credit card number can be found on the front of the card or any recent billing statement. Any questions in regards to the card number location can be directed to the live chat service in the top right-hand corner of the site.
www.SyncBank.com/Amazon Register Notes
- Designed for Amazon Prime Store Card and Amazon.com Store Credit Card members only
- These are must credit cards for Amazon fanboys
- When using the Prime credit card members will earn 5% back when shopping online at Amazon.com
- The due date will be a minimum of 21 days after the close of each billing cycle
Roger that but what kind of fees are associated with the Amazon.com Store Card or Amazon Prime Store Card?
- $5 or 5%: balance transfer fee
- $10 or 5%: cash advance fee
- Annual Fee: NONE 🙂
- Late payment fees? Up to $15 if the balance is less than $100; up to $27 if the balance is $100 to less than $250; up to $37 if the balance is $250 or more
- A nasty $37 fee will be charged for a return payment
- www.syncbank.com/amazon register
You are only seconds away from using your new Turbo Visa Debit card!
Simply head on over to www.turbodebitcard.com/activate card and follow the on-screen instructions. You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
Please have the Turbo Debit Card on hand.
What is needed to enroll?
- 16 digit Turbo Card Number
- Expiration number
- CVV Number
The entire process should only take a few minutes.
Turbo Debit Card Highlights
- Get a $10 Bonus with Direct Deposit
- Account login and receipt of a 2nd recurring direct deposit of $250 or more by July 24, 2020, required
- Not a credit card so it will not affect your credit score
- Make your money go further with no overdraft fees, no minimum balance fees, and no penalty fees
- Deposit cash at the register of 100,000+ retail locations nationwide, including 7-Eleven, CVS, Dollar General, Rite Aid, Walgreens, Walmart and more
- Get your pay up to 2 days before payday or get your government benefits up to 4 days before benefits day
Need a credit card? Check out Capital One Credit Card Offers online. Must be 18 years of age or older.
Already have a Capital One card? Please enroll at www.capitalone.com/autoenroll and have your card on hand.
Get your free credit score & more From the makers of TurboTax See your three numbers that matter most to lenders: credit score, debt-to-income ratio, and income.
- See your true financial health and what it means
- Get more personalized advice to help get all you deserve.
- Get the “why’s” behind your credit score with insights to help you improve
Turbo Debit Card Reviews
- AppGroves.com: Rating: 3.8 out of 5 based on 2,213 votes
- Best Prepaid Cards: ATM Out of Network Withdrawal Fee: For ATM withdrawals made outside of the Turbo Prepaid Visa card ATM network, a $2.50 fee