To check on your IRP status please click your company’s fund name to begin.
Simply head on over to www.IRPStart.com and check your status now.
If you do not see your company’s Fund name listed, there is not an active Immediate Response Program at this time (sad).
This service is designed for residents of the United States only (sorry China and Mexico).
IRPStart.com Contact Information
- (866) 308-7838
- Twitter: @EmployeeRelief
Normally the eligibility for the grant is based on issues such as flood, fire, tornado, earthquake, hurricane, etc. (but cases can be made for viruses such as COVID-19).
Please note in order to qualify you must be administered by a committee that either has no relationship to the employer or is a group of employees who represent a broad cross section of the work force. Further, members must understand that they are acting as individuals, not as representatives of the employer.
Company Fund Names
Here are a few companies that use IRPStart.com.
- Alamo Fund
- Giants Emergency Assistance Fund
- Help at Home Cares Fund
- Hardship Relief Fund provided by Best Buy and Schulze Family Foundation for Full Time Employees
- OC CARES FUND
- Peoples Bank Peoples Cares Program Using the Emergency Assistance Relief Fund
Significant success factors include:
- Customized program design – leadership endorsed
- An engaged employee oversight committee
- Tax efficient/optimized
- Broad and clear grant guidelines and eligibility
- Operational compliance
- Grant process and administration
- Integrated program with other departments
- Application participation targets
Two factors usually determine success for these firms: 1) How many of their employees donate to the fund? 2) How effective they are in creating goodwill within the company and community. They often see 10 to 40 percent of their employees making donations while 1/2 to 1 percent of employees receive grants each year.
“The Employee Relief Funds is 100% the best way to get money in the hands of our employees who need it! Super easy and super fast!” – Jim B. Chicago IL
“The application process was easy and the money came quick… can’t ask for much more than that!” – Sara K. Miami, FL