Walmart Capital One Activation Card
If you were lucky enough to receive the Capital One Walmart Rewards Card you must activate it before you start spending your hard-earned money!
Simply head on over to www.walmart.capitalone.com/activate begin.
You must have your activation number to being.
All cardholders must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
Capital One Walmart Rewards Card Pros & Cons
- Get a mind-blowing 5% back in stores with Walmart Pay
- 2% back Walmart stores, Walmart & Murphy USA Fuel Stations, Restaurants & travel
- 1% back Everywhere else Mastercard is accepted
- $0 annual fee
- No cons that we could find
Please note the introductory offer customer will Earn 5% back in Walmart stores for the first 12 months when you use your Capital One Walmart Rewards Card with Walmart Pay.
- YourReflexCard.com: YourReflexCard is issued by Mastercard and requires the applicant to be 18 years of age or older
- Equian.com/respondonline: In order to respond to an Equian letter, the user will need the web code from the letter, event number from the promotional letter, and the patients last name
Walmart.CapitalOne.com/Activate Customer Service
Please note if Capital One is unable to approve you for the Capital One Walmart Rewards Mastercard, Capital One will automatically consider you for a Walmart Rewards Card with the reward.
Make a Payment
You can pay down your Capital One Walmart credit card online in serval ways…
- Online Banking at Capitalone.com
- Capital One Mobile Banking app for approved electronic devices
- Calling the telephone number listed on the front of your statement and providing the required payment information
- Sending mail payments to the address on the front of your statement with the payment coupon or your account information
Contact Lense Settlement
WHOA! A 13 million dollar settlement has been announced in the Contact Lens Price-Fixing Class Action Settlement.
You can visit www.contactlenssettlement.com to learn more about the case.
The case is under review in the Bryan Simpson United States Courthouse 300 North Hogan St. Jacksonville, FL 32202.
Any questions about the case can be directed to 1-877-253-3649 or email info@ContactLensSettlement.com.
Class members who elect to mail the claim form should send it to Disposable Contacts Antitrust Litigation Settlement Administrator – Epiq P.O. Box 2995 Portland, OR 97208-2995.
Need a credit card?
Capital One offers a variety of credit cards for all sorts of income levels.
How much money will class members receive?
“The settlement funds will be distributed to qualifying members of the CVI and B&L Settlement Classes pro-rata. Lead Counsel estimate that there are up to 40 million purchasers of disposable contact lenses that were subject to Defendants’ UPPs. In the event that Lead Counsel determines that it will be economically infeasible to directly distribute settlement funds to the CVI and B&L Settlement Classes, they may propose alternative plans of distribution to the Court, including a cy pres distribution of the settlement funds. In the event that Lead Counsel proposes an alternative plan of distribution to the Court, the motion will be posted on this website, and an email will be sent to any email address registered with the Settlement Administrator prior to the hearing on the motion.”
ContactLensSettlement.com Important Dates
- Settlement Fairness Hearing: 2/25/2020
- Claim Form Deadline: 1/31/2020
- Fairness Hearing at 2:15 p.m. on February 25, 2020
PenFed Card Activation
If you were lucky enough to receive the PenFed credit card please activate it so you can use it!
Simply head on over to www.penfed.org/activatecard to start using the card.
You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
To browse credit cards offered by PenFed please visit www.penfed.org/credit-cards.
PenFed Credit Cards
- PenFed Power Cash Rewards VISA Signature Card: 1.5% on all purchases
- PenFed Platinum Rewards VISA Signature Card: 5x POINTS on gas purchases paid at the pump 3x POINTS at the supermarket 1x POINTS on all other purchases
- PenFed Gold VISA Card: Low APR on purchases
- PenFed Promise VISA Card: No fees
- PenFed Pathfinder Rewards Card: Earn points faster on all travel purchase-including air, hotels, car rental, bus, rail, taxis and more
PenFed.org Activate Card Customer Service
Dial toll-free 1-800-247-5626 to speak with the PenFed customer service team.
Or email PenFed at INFO@HQ.PENFED.ORG.
Main customer service line 1-800-247-5626
The customer service line is available from Monday – Friday: 7:00 am to 11:00 pm Eastern Time Saturday: 8:00 am to 11:00 pm Eastern Time Sunday: 9:00 am to 5:30 pm Eastern Time.
OVERSEAS DIRECT DIAL 1-541-225-6700
FIRST MORTGAGE SERVICING Toll Free U.S.: 1-800-585-9055 Monday – Friday: 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM EST Saturday: 8:00am – 5:00 PM EST
FIRST & SECOND MORTGAGE INFORMATION & APPLICATIONS Toll Free U.S.: 1-800-970-7766 Monday – Friday: 9:00 AM – 10:00 PM EST Saturday: 9:00AM – 6:00PM EST Sundays: Closed
- ChopMyMortage Review: Learn how to reduce your debt!
- MyPepsiCo: My PepsiCo Identity management service
- Equian Respond Online: Equian is a Business Associate to your health plan working to review medical services that may have been the result of an accident or injury
Who is PenFed?
“Pentagon Federal Credit Union, widely known by its abbreviated name PenFed, is a United States federal credit union headquartered in McLean, Virginia, chartered and regulated under the authority of the National Credit Union Administration.”
PenFed is the nation’s second-largest federal credit union, with assets of $25 billion and more than 1.8 million members as of July 2018.
Chop My Mortgage
Download their debt calculator and eBook for free and learn how to pay off your mortgage and debt!
Head on over to www.chopmymortgage.com and follow the on-screen instructions.
You will need to provide your email address and name in order to receive the eBook.
Must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
Chop My Mortgage Reviews
What are some of the high-end financial blogs saying about this ebook service…
Need a credit card?
Get My Offer From Capital One: Browse a variety of offers from Capital One
Merrick Bank Credit Card: Apply for a credit card from Merrick Bank
YourReflexCard: YourReflexCard is issued by Mastercard and requires the applicant to be 18 years of age or older
ChopMyMortgage.com Customer Service
The Chop My Mortage service is operated by the Kwak Brothers…
Who are the Kwak Brothers?
“The Kwak Brothers are millennial real estate investors who have acquired over 76 Units of Rental Units and have raised over $20,000,000 in capital for their real estate deals. … They specialize in owner financing negotiations and multi-family rentals.“
Pay Now Anesthesiallc
- Make a quick and dirty payment online in just a few minutes with this lighting fast payment gateway by anesthesiallc
- Operated by ANESTHESIA BUSINESS CONSULTANTS
- Requires Internet connection and the ability to read a paper statement (which is a given for people over the age of 60)
- Visit www.paynow.anesthesiallc.com to log in or register
PayNow.Anesthesiallc.com requires the patients SSN (last 4 digits only), date of birth, and account number (the patient’s account number can be found on the top right-hand corner of the statements).
Any questions or for further assistance please contact the customer service department at the number located on the patient’s statement (this will be a toll-free number).
Once the patient has accessed their Anesthesiallc account they will be able to pay down a bothersome medical bill with a valid credit card.
paynow.anesthesiallc.com currently accepts Capital One Cards, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or Discover (PayPal is not yet an option but experts close to the firm predict it will become a payment option within the next year or three).
- Simple and easy to use
- Requires Internet connection and a form of payment (i.e. credit card)
- Mailing cash is not a payment option (sorry old people)
- Any unpaid bills will be sent to collections and the patient will soon receive a call from bothersome debt collectors
Who in the world is Anesthesiallc?!?
- Bills themselves as the “largest physician practice management software company specializing exclusively in the practice of anesthesia and pain management”
- Founded in 1979
- Consumers looking to secure Insurance Inquiries of Patient Information can dial 517-787-7438
Customer Service Help
Any questions in regards to PayNow.Anesthesiallc.com can be directed to a customer service agent at 800.242.1131 between the hours of 8 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday.
Finicky customers looking to reach the firm by US Mail can write to: Anesthesia Business Consultants, LLC, 255 West Michigan Avenue, Jackson, MI 49201 United States.
Fax? A fax number could not be found.
Activating your Wisely by ADP or Aline card is easy and should be a stress-free process.
Simply head on over to www.activatewisely.com to begin.
You must have an internet connection as activation is not available over the phone.
This service is operated by ADP, LLC.
Please note in order to get your hot little hands on an ADP card you must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
Make sure you have the following information when activating your ADP or Aline account.
- Internet connection
- ADP Card
- 16 digit card number
- Email address
- Expiration date
ActivateWisely.com Customer Service
- Toll-Free Phone: 1-866-566-9227
- ADP Headquarters Corporate Office Phone Number: 1-973-974-5000
- ADP on Facebook: www.facebook.com/AutomaticDataProcessing
- Mail: Automatic Data Processing, Inc. 1 Adp Blvd. Roseland, NJ 07068 United States
- Phone: 973-974-5000
- Fax: 973-974-3334
Payroll for 1-49 Employees Payroll done in just a few clicks, with taxes done for you. Payroll processing in four easy steps Taxes calculated and paid on your behalf Federal, state, and local compliance support.
Payroll for 50-1,000+ Employees Flexible, custom-configured and integrated payroll with HR. Fully automated employee data syncing Integration with HR, benefits, talent and more Scalable levels of service and outsourcing.
Automatic Data Processing, Inc., commonly known as ADP, is an American provider of human resources management software and services. Until 2014, ADP was one of four American companies in the S&P 500 to have a AAA credit rating from both Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s.
Citizens Bank Cash Back Plus Card Review
In the market for a credit card? Like cashback? We might have the card for you…
Simply head on over to www.citizensbank.com/cashbackpluscard to apply online.
You must be 18 years of age or older, have a good to great credit score, and be a legal resident of the United States in order to apply (and be approved).
Assuming you are approved you can also sign up for email alerts, make payments, and view your statements online.
CitizensBank Cash Back Plus Card Reviews (from real people)
“The Citizens Bank cashback plus credit card is by FAR the best credit card I have ever owned… I love the cashback!” Sally L. Boston, MA
“Cash is king! If you like cash get this card!” – Carl M. St. Louis, MO
Read More Bro!
- Walmart.com/Protection: Register your Walmart protection plan care online so you can file or track a claim
- Bioapplicant.com/nj: The IdentoGO provides information about New Jersey fingerprinting appointments. The completed Universal Fingerprint Form (IDG_NJAPP_110113) should have been provided by the state agency or employer requesting the fingerprint
Benefits of the Card
- Unlimited 1.8% cashback on everything you buy with no rotating categories or bothersome enrollments to keep tabs on
- No annual fee (NICE!)
- 0% Intro APR on balance transfers for the first 15 billing cycles
- Zero liability protection against unauthorized purchases
- APR will be 16.99%, 20.99%, or 24.99% based on the applicant’s creditworthiness
You can also have your cashback rewards redeemed via into your Citizens Bank personal checking, savings, or money market account (this is a great idea from an investment point of view).
There is not a limit to the amount of cash back rewards that can be earned.
Extended Warranty Protection doubles the original manufacturer’s or store brand warranty for up to two years.
CitizensBank.com/CashBackPlusCard Customer Service
Credit Ninja PreApproved Loan Review
A ninja is looking to jump kick their way into your pocket… for good reasons!
The CreditNinja.com/preapproved offer is ideal for consumers who are in need of a personal loan in order to pay down high-interest debt.
To apply for this loan today please visit www.creditninja.com/preapproved and follow the on-screen instructions.
Applicants will be asked to provide the confirmation number from the Credit Ninja promotional mailing offer.
Please note you must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
You will also have to provide the following upon application
- First and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Rent amount or monthly home mortgage
Please note Credit Ninja loans above 36% APR are not recommended as long-term financial solutions. Your choice of a loan product should match your needs and ability to repay.
All of the above-named lenders require the applicant to have a good to great credit score for approval.
Credit Ninja Unsecured Loans?
They do have them!
Plus when you apply for an unsecured loan with the Ninja you won’t be asked to provide a home or car title as collateral.
CreditNinja.com/preapproved Customer Service
“The Ninja jumped kicked their way into my heart with their loving customer service! The rate was super lower in regards to the loan and call me strange but I don’t think it came with any fees” Katy M.M. Chicago, IL
“If it wasn’t for the Credit Ninja I might be drinking beer under a bridge right now… thanks Ninja!” Sam H. Destin, FL
“The Credit Ninja allowed me to save thousands of dollars in high-interest credit card debt and I also used the money to take a vacation to Hawaii!” – Chris M. NY, NY
Nissan Transmission Class Action Settlement
Nissan has agreed to a settlement in regards to their Sentra, Versa and Versa Note vehicles that class members claim had a defective transmission.
Visit www.sentraversacvtsettlement.com to file a claim online or print a claim form.
The case is pending in the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee and is entitled Weckwerth, et. al. v. Nissan North America Inc.,
A settlement fairness hearing will take place on or around 3/6/2020.
Claim Form Deadline?
Class members with 1/30/2020 or 30 days after a qualifying transmission repair, whichever is later.
SentraversaCVTSettlement.com Contact Information
- Mail: Nissan Sentra-Versa CVT Litigation Settlement Administrator, c/o KCC Class Action Services LLC, P.O. Box 43180, Providence, RI 02940-3180
- Class Counsel Location/Mail: BERGER & MONTAGUE, P.C., 1818 Market Street, Suite 3600, Philadelphia, PA 19103
- CAPSTONE LAW APC, 1875 Century Park East, Suite 1000, Los Angeles, CA 90067
Counsel For Nissan
E Paul Cauley, Jr. S. Vance Wittie DRINKER BIDDLE & REATH LLP 1717 Main Street Suite 5400 Dallas, Texas 75201.
Sentravers CVT Class Action Settlement Notes
- If you are unhappy with the settlement terms please attend the fairness hearing
- You must file a notice to attend the hearing
- You must state in that file/paper, “I intend to appear at the hearing”
- The notice of intent to appear must be filed and served no later than February 7, 2020
The settlement fairness hearing will take place at the United States District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee, Nashville Division which is based at Estes Kefauver Federal Building & Courthouse, 801 Broadway, Nashville, Tennessee 37203.
Do Class Members Need Proof of Purchase?
Yes! Class members must provide documentation proving repairs done to an affected vehicle.