Baby List Registry
- Create baby list registry online
- Also allows a user to find a registry
- The user can make the registry private or public
The Baby List Registry can be built online using the Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, or Safari browsers. The Baby List registry also clocks in with a smooth checklist quiz that will allow the future mom to personalize a list of must have baby gear tailored to their unique mommy style. The website also offers a Baby Registry 101 that reads like a college course informing the mother to be on what gifts are must haves (think diapers and new-born clothing here). As soon as the future mommy has downloaded all of her must have baby gifts she will want to use the “Organize List” link on the upper right hand side of their account. This will allow the mother to get a better idea of what they need and don’t need to add to the list. Those who want to organize the order via categories, or add new categories should simply switch from the “Items” tab to the “Categories” tab on that same screen.
Baby List Registry Notes
- A must for future moms
- Moms who want to have their new-born features on the website can email email@example.com
- Baby List works with every store (i.e. Target, Bed Bath & Beyond)
- Baby list is FREE for both the mom to be ad her gift givers
- Gift-givers are only responsible for the purchase price + shipping of the gifts
Any questions in regards to the Baby List Registry service can be directed to 1-888-827-7856. Please note a live agent will not answer the phone and the future mommy to be will have to leave a message with their name, nature of their question, and a return number. Please allow up to 24 hour for a call back when calling 888-827-7856.