- Increase a credit line associated with Chase credit card account
- You will need your personal code in order to increase your line
- Increasing your line will help increase your purchasing power
- The personal code will be 10 digits in length and can be found on the offer letter
- Visit www.chase.com/increasemyline to start the process
A credit line increase is useful to heavy spenders who want more spending flexibility, increased purchasing power, and the confidence knowing they are covered when unexpected expenses arise.
Not interested in Chase? Check out the line of credit cards from Capital One.
Chase Request Credit Line Increase
- Allows a Chase credit card customer to request a credit line increase
- Customers must have their personal card number on hand to begin the process
- Any questions about the site can be directed to 1-877-242-7372
Chase Increase My Line Notes
- The customer’s credit score will no be pulled
- Customers will have to provide a variety of income related information to include salary and net worth
- Customers will not be charged a fee for requesting a credit increase
- Credit line increases will be determined immediately
- Could possibly increase your credit rating as a higher credit limit is a seen of good credit
- Will allow you to spend more money resulting in more rewards
- A Chase Increase My Line request will result in a credit pull
- There is no fee associated with a credit line increase request
Please note you must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to obtain a Chase credit card.
Most Chase credit cards are designed for those with good to great credit.
Top-Rated Chase Credit Cards
- Chase Freedom: Great for people who like cash back and bonuses. Offers 5% Cash Back on rotating categories throughout the year
- Slate: No balance transfer fees as well as 0% intro APR
- Chase Sapphire Preferred Card: Suggested for those who travel and dine out frequently
- Offers 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases and no foreign transaction fees
All Chase credit cards are issued and administered by JPMorgan Chase & Co. who is a American multinational banking and financial services holding company.
Chase Customer Service
- Apply for either the Chase Sapphire Reserve or Chase Sapphire Preferred credit card (read more later in this article about the difference between the two)
- Both cards are issued by the JPMorgan Chase & Co. and required a good credit score
- Must be 18 years of age or older in order to apply and a legal resident of the United States
Chase.com/Sapphire offers two pretty good credit cards in the form of the Chase Sapphire Reserve or Chase Sapphire Preferred credit card. The Chase Sapphire Reserve card gets a 4.75 star out of 5 based on 370 reviews while the Chase Sapphire Preferred credit card receives 4.5 stars based on more than 7000 reviews (the Chase Preferred credit card receives more reviews because it is easier to get approved for). Both Sapphire cards provide a whopping 50,000 bonus points once the customers spends $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening (those who fail to meet this requirement will not receive the 50k bonus points and will most likely lose sleep because of it). Both cards come with $0 foreign transaction fees, no black out dates or bothersome travel restrictions, purchase protection, VIP access to special events, and 24/7 Chase customer service access.
- Chase reserves the right to modify or terminate the terms of the Sapphire credit cards at any point in time for any reason under the sun
- These credit cards are for people with good income and good credit
- The promotional 50,000 bonus points offer is good for new card members only
Chase Sapphire Reserve Card
- $300 annual travel credit
- 3X points on travel and dining worldwide
- Comes with a COSTLY $450 annual fee (this will scare off most middle income consumers)
Chase Sapphire Preferred Card
- An additional 5,000 bonus points after the card holder adds the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No annual fee for the first year than $95 after that
- 2X points on travel and dining worldwide
- Apply for the lucrative Marriott Rewards Premier card and earn an eye popping 80,000 bonus points
- The card is issued by JPMorgan Chase & Co. and is designed for those with good credit
- Please note the 80,000 reward points will not be released until the card member has spent $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
Chase.com/Marriott also will shoot the member another 7,500 BONUS POINTS when they add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening (a total of 87,500 bond points for doing nothing but making purchases you would have made anyways? what’s not to like here?!?). The Chase Marriott card member will also earn 5X the points on purchases made at Marriott Rewards and SPG hotels (2X the points when making purchases at restaurants, car rental agencies and on airline tickets purchased directly with the airline AND 1X points on all other purchases). The Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card does come with a costly $85 annual free but members should easily make up for that in reward points.
Additional benefits associated with Chase.com/Marriott include a 1 Free Night Stay at a Category 1–5 hotel every year after the account anniversary, $0 foreign transaction fees (ideal for the people who love to vacation overseas), cardmember-exclusive events throughout the year, and guaranteed elite status.
- Must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to apply for this credit card
- Please allow up to 8 weeks from members account anniversary date for your Anniversary Free Night Stay E-Certificate to be automatically deposited into the members Marriott Rewards Account
- Chase reserves the right to change or discontinue the terms of the bonus points program at any time (this is highly unlikely however)
- Any questions in regards to the Marriott Rewards Credit Card/Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card can be directed to an award-winning Chase customer service agent at 1-800-338-5960
- Those looking to reach Chase by mail?: Chase Card Services, P.O. Box 15298, Wilmington, DE 19850