If you were lucky enough to get approved for an Amazon credit card please activate it before use.
Head on over to www.syncbank.com/amazon to register the card online (you can also call the toll-free number on the back of the card to activate).
You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to obtain the card.
The Amazon.com Store Card or Amazon Prime Store Card is issued by Synchrony Bank.
Sync Bank Register Amazon Account
- Register or manage an Amazon.com Store Card or Amazon Prime Store Card Account Online
- SyncBank.com/Amazon Register is managed by Synchrony Bank
- Returning users can simply sign in with their user ID and password
In order to register for an account, the user must provide their card number and billing zip code. The Amazon credit card number can be found on the front of the card or any recent billing statement. Any questions in regards to the card number location can be directed to the live chat service in the top right-hand corner of the site.
www.SyncBank.com/Amazon Register Notes
- Designed for Amazon Prime Store Card and Amazon.com Store Credit Card members only
- These are must credit cards for Amazon fanboys
- When using the Prime credit card members will earn 5% back when shopping online at Amazon.com
- The due date will be a minimum of 21 days after the close of each billing cycle
Roger that but what kind of fees are associated with the Amazon.com Store Card or Amazon Prime Store Card?
- $5 or 5%: balance transfer fee
- $10 or 5%: cash advance fee
- Annual Fee: NONE 🙂
- Late payment fees? Up to $15 if the balance is less than $100; up to $27 if the balance is $100 to less than $250; up to $37 if the balance is $250 or more
- A nasty $37 fee will be charged for a return payment
- www.syncbank.com/amazon register
Activate your Shop Your Way Sears card online now!
Simply head on over to syw.accountonline.com and follow the on-screen instructions to begin.
You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to obtain a Sears Shop Your Way Card.
syw.accountonline.com Register Info
You will need the following information when registering…
- Card number
- Name as it appears on the card
- Security code (found on the back of the SYW card)
- Last 4 Digits of the Primary Cardholder’s SSN
- Mail: Shop Your Way General Inquiries P.O. Box 6282. Sioux Falls, SD 57117
- Phone: 1-877-816-9063 24/7
- ADDITIONAL PHONE NUMBERS Technical Assistance 1-877-254-8073
- TDD/TTY for the Hearing Impaired 1-877-816-8691
- Outside the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico, Call Collect 502-522-1600
SYW Payment Address
If you’re looking to make a payment by mail please send it to “Shop Your Way Credit Card Payments, P.O. Box 78024, Phoenix, AZ 85062-8024”
Send it to “Shop Your Way Credit Card Overnight Delivery/Express Payments Attn: Consumer Payment Dept. 6716 Grade Lane Building 9, Suite 910 Louisville, KY 40213”.
Shop Your Way MasterCard Benefits
- 5% points when making purchases at gas stations
- 3% points when making purchases at restaurants and grocery stores
- 2% points on eligible purchases at Sears or Kmart
- 1% on all other purchases
- You may only earn 5% back on eligible gas station purchases and 3% back in points on eligible restaurant and grocery store purchases on the first combined purchases of $10,000 during the promotional period and then 1% thereafter
- GetMyOffer Capital One: Apply for a Capital One credit card
- Harris Bank Login: Please note you must be 16 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to open a bank account with Harris
This promotion is not transferable; is subject to credit approval and the Shop Your Way terms and conditions located at www.shopyourway.com/terms. For new accounts: Additional limitations, terms, and conditions apply; you will give more information when you’re applying; and your Shop Your Way account must be linked to your Sears Mastercard in order to participate in this promotion.
Walmart Capital One Activation Card
If you were lucky enough to receive the Capital One Walmart Rewards Card you must activate it before you start spending your hard-earned money!
Simply head on over to www.walmart.capitalone.com/activate begin.
You must have your activation number to being.
All cardholders must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
Capital One Walmart Rewards Card Pros & Cons
- Get a mind-blowing 5% back in stores with Walmart Pay
- 2% back Walmart stores, Walmart & Murphy USA Fuel Stations, Restaurants & travel
- 1% back Everywhere else Mastercard is accepted
- $0 annual fee
- No cons that we could find
Please note the introductory offer customer will Earn 5% back in Walmart stores for the first 12 months when you use your Capital One Walmart Rewards Card with Walmart Pay.
- YourReflexCard.com: YourReflexCard is issued by Mastercard and requires the applicant to be 18 years of age or older
- Equian.com/respondonline: In order to respond to an Equian letter, the user will need the web code from the letter, event number from the promotional letter, and the patients last name
Walmart.CapitalOne.com/Activate Customer Service
Please note if Capital One is unable to approve you for the Capital One Walmart Rewards Mastercard, Capital One will automatically consider you for a Walmart Rewards Card with the reward.
Make a Payment
You can pay down your Capital One Walmart credit card online in serval ways…
- Online Banking at Capitalone.com
- Capital One Mobile Banking app for approved electronic devices
- Calling the telephone number listed on the front of your statement and providing the required payment information
- Sending mail payments to the address on the front of your statement with the payment coupon or your account information
PenFed Card Activation
If you were lucky enough to receive the PenFed credit card please activate it so you can use it!
Simply head on over to www.penfed.org/activatecard to start using the card.
You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
To browse credit cards offered by PenFed please visit www.penfed.org/credit-cards.
PenFed Credit Cards
- PenFed Power Cash Rewards VISA Signature Card: 1.5% on all purchases
- PenFed Platinum Rewards VISA Signature Card: 5x POINTS on gas purchases paid at the pump 3x POINTS at the supermarket 1x POINTS on all other purchases
- PenFed Gold VISA Card: Low APR on purchases
- PenFed Promise VISA Card: No fees
- PenFed Pathfinder Rewards Card: Earn points faster on all travel purchase-including air, hotels, car rental, bus, rail, taxis and more
PenFed.org Activate Card Customer Service
Dial toll-free 1-800-247-5626 to speak with the PenFed customer service team.
Or email PenFed at INFO@HQ.PENFED.ORG.
Main customer service line 1-800-247-5626
The customer service line is available from Monday – Friday: 7:00 am to 11:00 pm Eastern Time Saturday: 8:00 am to 11:00 pm Eastern Time Sunday: 9:00 am to 5:30 pm Eastern Time.
OVERSEAS DIRECT DIAL 1-541-225-6700
FIRST MORTGAGE SERVICING Toll Free U.S.: 1-800-585-9055 Monday – Friday: 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM EST Saturday: 8:00am – 5:00 PM EST
FIRST & SECOND MORTGAGE INFORMATION & APPLICATIONS Toll Free U.S.: 1-800-970-7766 Monday – Friday: 9:00 AM – 10:00 PM EST Saturday: 9:00AM – 6:00PM EST Sundays: Closed
- ChopMyMortage Review: Learn how to reduce your debt!
- MyPepsiCo: My PepsiCo Identity management service
- Equian Respond Online: Equian is a Business Associate to your health plan working to review medical services that may have been the result of an accident or injury
Who is PenFed?
“Pentagon Federal Credit Union, widely known by its abbreviated name PenFed, is a United States federal credit union headquartered in McLean, Virginia, chartered and regulated under the authority of the National Credit Union Administration.”
PenFed is the nation’s second-largest federal credit union, with assets of $25 billion and more than 1.8 million members as of July 2018.
Citizens Bank Cash Back Plus Card Review
In the market for a credit card? Like cashback? We might have the card for you…
Simply head on over to www.citizensbank.com/cashbackpluscard to apply online.
You must be 18 years of age or older, have a good to great credit score, and be a legal resident of the United States in order to apply (and be approved).
Assuming you are approved you can also sign up for email alerts, make payments, and view your statements online.
CitizensBank Cash Back Plus Card Reviews (from real people)
“The Citizens Bank cashback plus credit card is by FAR the best credit card I have ever owned… I love the cashback!” Sally L. Boston, MA
“Cash is king! If you like cash get this card!” – Carl M. St. Louis, MO
Read More Bro!
- Walmart.com/Protection: Register your Walmart protection plan care online so you can file or track a claim
- Bioapplicant.com/nj: The IdentoGO provides information about New Jersey fingerprinting appointments. The completed Universal Fingerprint Form (IDG_NJAPP_110113) should have been provided by the state agency or employer requesting the fingerprint
Benefits of the Card
- Unlimited 1.8% cashback on everything you buy with no rotating categories or bothersome enrollments to keep tabs on
- No annual fee (NICE!)
- 0% Intro APR on balance transfers for the first 15 billing cycles
- Zero liability protection against unauthorized purchases
- APR will be 16.99%, 20.99%, or 24.99% based on the applicant’s creditworthiness
You can also have your cashback rewards redeemed via into your Citizens Bank personal checking, savings, or money market account (this is a great idea from an investment point of view).
There is not a limit to the amount of cash back rewards that can be earned.
Extended Warranty Protection doubles the original manufacturer’s or store brand warranty for up to two years.
CitizensBank.com/CashBackPlusCard Customer Service
US Bank Relia Card Login
Access a US Bank card account online.
Must have internet access.
Visit www.usbankreliacard.com to login and access your account.
Must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
USBankReliaCard.com Customer Service
Activate USBankReliaCard by Phone
Dial toll-free 855-282-6161 or call the number on the back of the card.
Or visit www.usbankreliacard.com/activate
US Bank Locations
To find a US Bank location near you use the Find a US Bank location tool
To access this tool visit locations.usbank.com/index.html.
How to use the Reliacard ATM card?
- Insert or swipe your card and enter your 4-digit PIN.
- Select “Withdrawal from Checking”.
- Enter the amount to be withdrawn.
US Bank Reliacard ATM
Need an ATM associated with the US Bank Reliacard?
Visit www.prepaidmaterials.com/usbankreliacard_old/atm and input your zip code.
Reliacard Mobile App
Do I have to go to a U.S. Bank ATM or U.S. Bank branch to get cash?
No. You can get cashback with purchases at merchants throughout the United States such as grocery and convenience stores. Cash can also be obtained from any ATM5 or over the counter at any Visa bank or credit union. To find the ATM nearest you, visit www.usbank.com/locate or www.moneypass.com.
Merrick Bank Activate
- Allows a customer to activate a credit card online
- Designed for credit cards ONLY issued by Merrick Bank
- Please dial 1-800-253-2322 with any questions about the site or activation process
Once the customer has activated their Merrick Bank card it may be used immediately.
Please note in order to receive paperless statements a customer must enroll in the Merrick Bank online Cardholder Center (this is a free service and the customer will need their card).
By enrolling in the Merrick Bank Cardholder Center customers will receive great benefits like a free FICO score each month, access to the Cardholder Center in a mobile-friendly format on a smartphone and can also visit and participate in the Merrick Bank blog forum any time.
Merrick Bank Customer Service
- Written correspondence in regards to Merrick Bank credit cards can be sent to Merrick Bank Customer Service P.O. Box 9021 Old Bethpage, NY 11804-9001
- Activation can be conducted from a phone or online
- In the event of an error message while attempting to enroll please attempt the process again and or call the phone number on the sticker on the front of the card for assistance
- Customers will have to sign up for the goPaperless program in order to complete the paperless pay process
Merrick Bank PIN Setup
In order to get cash from an ATM, you will need to create a PIN for your Merrick Bank credit card.
If you failed to create a PIN when at the time of application you can dial the Merrick Bank customer service team at toll-free 1-800-204-5936.
If you do not create a PIN you will be shut down when attempting to obtain cash money at an ATM.
Required Information to activate a Merrick Bank credit card:
- Primary cardholder name
- 16 digit card number
- Mother’s maiden name
- Last 4 digits of SSN #
- Phone number and state of residence
Merrick Bank is a top-20 issuer of Visa cards, is FDIC insured and was founded in 1997.
The company also specializes in Boat and RV purchases for consumers across the United States.
Merrick Bank GO Score
To obtain a FICO score (for FREE) please visit www.merrickbank.com/Account-Services/goScore and follow the on-screen instructions.
With Marrick Bank goScore, you can get your updated FICO Score for free each month when it is provided to us from the credit bureau.
It’s the score we use to manage your account.
Merrick Bank is proud to serve over 1.5 million cardholders and strives to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers, our employees, and our community.
A massive 17 million dollar settlement has been proposed to resolve claims that MyFord Touch and MyLincoln Touch infotainment screens are defective.
Ford denies any actions of wrongdoing but has agreed to settle in order to avoid further court cost.
Visit www.myfordtouchclassaction.com to obtain relevant court documents.
MyFord Touch Cass Action is listed as case number 3:13-cv-03072 and is under review in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California.
Class members must file a claim by 9/24/2019.
Speaking of class members who is one?
Class members in the MyFordTouchClassAction Settlement are defined as anyone in California, Massachusetts, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Virginia, or Washington “who purchased or leased a Lincoln or Ford equipped with a MyFord Touch or MyLincoln touch prior to Aug. 9, 2013”.
www.MyFordTouchClassAction.com Contact Points
- Reach out via Mail: MyFord Touch Class Action Settlement c/o JND Legal Administration PO Box 91241 Seattle, WA 98111-9341
- Phone Contact: 1-833-402-1732
- Email: Administrator@MyFordTouchClassAction.com
Law Firms Representing Class Members
- HAGENS BERMAN SOBOL SHAPIRO LLP
- BARON & BUDD PC
- DICELLO LEVITT & CASEY LLC
- CHIMICLES SCHWARTZ KRINER & DONALDSON-SMITH LLP
Law firms Representing Ford Motor Company
- O’MELVENY & MYERS LLP
- SNELL & WILMER LLP
The case is entitled In re: MyFord Touch Consumer Litigation and the deadline for Class Members to object to or opt out of the settlement is 9/20/2019.
The MyFord Touch class-action lawsuit initially alleged claims under various state laws
A Claimant ID and PIN or submit a claim by mail.
Proof of ownership or lease is required.
According to the Ford class action lawsuit…
“MyFord Touch and MyLincoln Touch were plagued by problems causing them to freeze and crash. These issues often occurred while the vehicles were being driven — failing to connect to smartphones or providing incorrect navigation information, said the plaintiffs”.
MyFord Lawsuit Bottom Line
If you meet the criteria for filing a claim please do so at secure.myfordtouchclassaction.com.
PayPal Activate Card
Looking for a credit card from Capital One? Check out the GetMyOffer.CapitalOne guide to learn more about cash back, travel, and reward cards from Capital One.
Please note all Capital One credit cards require the applicant to be 18 years of age or older.