YourReflexCard is issued by Mastercard and requires the applicant to be 18 years of age or older.
How to apply for the YourReflexCard?
- Look at your driver license or state ID to make sure you are 18 years of age or older
- If so hurry home and fire up the old desktop computer
- Navigate to www.yourreflexcard.com
- Click on the apply now tab or scroll down to enter the reservation number
- Hence, the reservation number will be 12 digits
Furthermore, the YourReflexCard reservation number will start with a letter (i.e. D).
Hence, you do not have the reservation number just click on the apply now tab to begin.
Also, what is needed to apply for the YourReflexCard?
- First and last name
- Email address and phone number
- Mailing address
- Annual income
- Residence status (i.e. own, rent)
- Time at residence (i.e. 9 months, 3 years)
Also, note the ReflexCard is designed for those with less than stellar credit.
The ReflexCard is for consumers who are looking to rebuild their credit profile via on-time monthly payments.
Furthermore, those with a good credit score should check out the GetMyOffer.CapitalOne!
Capital One credit cards are designed for consumers with good to great credit.
Also, all applications are reviewed for an unsecured product.
The application may be approved for a card with a $50, $100, $150 or $500 refundable security deposit based on creditworthiness.
Hence, any questions in regards to the YourReflexCard can be directed to toll free1-866-513-4598.
The above ReflexCard customer service hotline is available from Monday to Friday 8 am to 7 pm CT or Saturday from 8 am to 5 pm.
The Reflex Mastercard Credit Card is issued by Celtic Bank; Member FDIC under license from Mastercard International.
Finally, the Application Website
Accept Credit One Bank
- Apply for the lucrative Credit One Bank credit card online
- This is a pre-approved offer designed for consumers who received a promotional mailing offer from Credit One
- Those who do not have a promotional letter can still apply for a credit card but the odds of approval will most likely not be as great
- This offer is still applicable in 2018 and is ideal for those with less than perfect credit
Accept.CreditOneBank.com is operated by Credit One Bank who is proud member FDIC. In order to start the application the consumer will need the approval code from the promotional mailing and the applicants SSN. Those who have already submitted a Credit One Bank credit card application can click here to check the status. Credit One Bank cards are ideal for consumers who are having trouble getting approved for a credit card from major firms (i.e. American Express, Capital One, Discover).
- Should take about 5 minutes to complete the application
- Applicants will need the approval code from the promotional mailing in order to apply for their specific offer
- Those who do not have an approval code can still apply but will most likely have to provide personal finance information
- Do not think twice about applying for this card as it can help improve a credit score and allow the card holder to eventually upgrade to a normal credit card (i.e. Discover IT)
Credit One Bank Credit Card Highlights
- This card is ideal for consumers with less than ideal credit BUT are looking to rebuild by making on time payments
- Contrary to popular belief Credit One cards do come with a cash back rewards program
- Must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to be approved for a card
- Applicants who are lucky enough to be approved will receive notifications sent via email or text message
- All Credit One cards come with Zero Fraud Liability which protects the cardholder against unauthorized charges
- Pre-qualification does not guarantee account approval and the applicant must submit a full application for review in order to apply for any pre-qualified offer(s) of credit
- Any questions in regards to a Credit One Bank card can be directed to 877-825-3242
Other credit cards designed for consumers with less than perfect credit include the Indigo CARD, Platinum Mastercard, Unsecured Visa with Cash Back Rewards, Total VISA Unsecured Credit Card, Discover it Secured Card and the USAA Secured Card American Express Card.
My Milestone Card Account
- Register or login to a Milestone Card account online
- The MyMilestoneCard.com Login Page is managed by Genesis Bankcard Services
- Internet access is required and the login page works with most mobile phones
- Designed for consumers with a good to great credit score (consumers with a less then ideal credit rating will want to check out the line of credit cards from Credit One Bank)
In order to login to a MyMilestone card account the customer will have to provide their username and password. Those who are brand spanking new to a Milestone MasterCard will have to register with their name, account number, date of birth, and SSN. Please note in order to secure a Milestone MasterCard the consumer must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the US. The customers MyMilestone Card account number can be found on the front of the card or on their account statements received via US Mail.
When making a Milestone MasterCard account payment the following options are available; over the phone, Moneygram, check, or money order via the US Mail. Please note when making a payment via check please write the MyMilestone customer account number on the top of the check.
www.MyMilestoneCard.com Login Page Notes
- Provides member alerts
- Must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States
- One of the better credit cards offered by MasterCard in 2018
- Allows 24/7 account access in order to pay a bill, enroll in paperless statements, and update account information (i.e. phone number, address)
- Please allow up to 14 days for funds to be verified
- The payment cut off time for online payments is 5:00 p.m., Pacific Time
- Credit limit increase are not available with the Milestone card
- If the card is lost or stolen please call 1-888-260-4532 ASAP
Any questions in regards to a Milestone MasterCard account can be directed to a customer service agent at 866-453-2636 between the hours of 8 am to 6 pm Monday to Friday. Those looking to reach them via US Mail can write to: Bankcard Services, PO Box 4477, Beaverton, OR 97076-4477. If you need to fax supporting documents to MyMilestone please fax them to 503-268-4711.
- www.mymilestonecard.com login page
American Express My Offer
- Apply for an American Express credit card online (assuming the applicant passes the prequalification requirements)
- AMEX.us/MyOffer is managed by the American Express Company
- Any general questions in regards to the credit card application can be directed to 1-800-528-4800
In order to determine of the application qualifies for a life changing American Express card they will be asked to provide their full name, last 4 digits of their SSN, and home address. The applicant can also provide which credit card reward option they are most interest in (i.e. travel, rewards, cash back) but this is optional. Once the above information has been provided the applicant will be shown a list of AMEX cards they qualify for (if any).
Those who have an AMEX mailing offer can simply enter the 14 character RSVP code from the offer along with their zip code in order to apply. Please note the 14 character RSVP code will be 1 number followed by 13 letters and can be found at the top of the mailing offer.
- Approval is not guaranteed
- Some of the better American Express credit cards include the Premier Gold Card, AMEX Everyday, and the Bluecash Everyday credit card
- The American Express Premier Gold card comes with $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $195
- Those who do not have a job or have a bad credit score will want to look elsewhere
- Consumers who are not a fan of American Express will want to try the line of credit cards from Capital One
In order to be approved for an American Express credit card the applicant must be 18 years of age or older, a legal resident of the United States, have substantial income, and a good credit score (if not great).
Please note… “by selecting “View My Card Offers,” you authorize American Express to obtain your credit report to determine if you are pre-qualified for any offers and you acknowledge that (i) this is not an application for credit, (ii) American Express may review your recent credit history and/or other information and (iii) identification of pre-qualified offers does not guarantee account approval.” – AMEX.us/MyOffer
Key Bank Card Account
- Access a Key2Benefits card account online
- Requires internet connection and the first 9 digits of the Key Bank card number
- Key2Benefits.com is available in English or Spanish
The Key2Benefits account service will allow a loyal Ky Bank fan boy to activate their credit card or debit card online in just a few minutes. Those who do not have Internet access at their home will have to visit their local library or university in order to obtain free internet access.
Once the customer has provided the first 9 digits of the card they will have to create a cardholder user ID and set a unique password to securely access the Key2Benefits card transaction details and information.
- This card is issued by KeyBank N.A. in Cleveland, Ohio pursuant to license by Mastercard International
- All funds accessed by the card are held by KeyBank
- Must be 18 years of age or older in order to obtain this card
- The balance on the KeyBank card is FDIC-insured up to the maximum allowable limit
- The KeyBank card can be used anywhere the Mastercard logo is present
Key Bank N.A.
- Cleveland based retail bank (KeyCorp operates as the holding company for KeyBank National Association that provides various retail and commercial banking services in the United States)
- Employs more than 18,000 people
- Listed on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol KEY
KeyBank offers a number of financial products to include credit cards, debit cards, checking accounts, saving accounts, money market, loans (home and auto), and a variety of other financial products. For more questions customers should visit their local Key Bank branch in person.
KeyBank is proud member FDIC. The Key Bank corporate office is headquartered at 127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114 or dial 216-689-3000. Any questions in regards to the Key2Benefits card can be directed to a Key Bank customer service agent at 1-866-295-2955.
Delta American Express Credit Card
- Apply for the lucrative SkyMiles American Express card online and be the envy of the town once approved
- DeltaAMEXCard.com is managed by Delta Airlines Inc. and American Express
- The application should take about 3 minutes and applicants should receive an instant decision
In order to apply for the Delta American Express Credit Card online the applicant will need their SkyMiles number and last name associated with the SkyMiles account. Please login with the SkyMiles account number located on the email or promotional AMEX letter which was associated with the specific offer.
Those who are not a SkyMiles member will have to register in order to apply for this lucrative credit card. In order to apply the user must provide their name, gender, DOB, address, and email address. At the time of sign up the user can also register to receive important program updates, exclusive offers, customer experience surveys, travel tips and more ways to earn and enjoy miles in regards to a future trip.
- Ideal for consumers who frequently fly on Delta and like to vacation
- In ordet to apply the applicant must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the US
- This credit card requires a good credit score and higher than normal annual income
- The card comes with a $95 annual fee (first year annual fee is waived)
- Taxes and fees for Award Travel are the responsibility of the passenger and must be paid at the time the ticket is booked
Benefits of the card include a $50 Statement Credit after the card holder makes a purchase with Delta Airlines (i.e. buy a air ticket) within the first three months, first bag is checked free, and a whooping 30,000 bonus miles after the card holder makes $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 months.
Magazines Reward Program
- Use lucrative United MileagePlus award miles to purchase magazine subscriptions
- Magazines.MileagePlus.com is managed by MagsForMiles
- The service allows users to choose favorite magazines (please note quantities are limited)
Popular magazines associated with the MilePlus magazine reward program include Real Simple, Barron’s (a must for a financial advisors), People, Vogue, Entertainment Weekly, Golf Digest (ideal for the retired dad in the family), Sports Illustrated Kids (best for kids between the ages of 5 to 12), TIME, Food & Wine, and Wine Spectator.
- Allow up to 12 weeks for the magazine to be delivered (most likely this will be closer to 6 weeks)
- If the magazine is not available after the order has taken place the consumer will be offered a replacement magazine or a refund for the total cost
- Some magazines require the user to use Miles and make a $2 payment
- The $2 payment can be made using any major credit card (i.e. Visa, American Express, Discover, MasterCard)
- Those who have insufficient miles at the time of the order will not receive all of the selections (if any)
- A must for consumers who love to read magazines
These magazines are not designed for resale and the user will have to provide their name, address, and account information associated with their Milage Plus credit card in order to fulfill the magazine selections. Consumers who made a digital selection will receive an email with instructions on how to redeem the offer.
Any questions in regards to the Magazines Reward Program can be directed to a customer service agent at 1-877-645-6807. All orders are subject to approval and an US address is required in order for the order to be delivered. Consumers looking to reach out via US mail can write to: MagsforMiles, a d/b/a of NewSub Magazine Services LLC (“NMS”), 225 High Ridge Road, East Building, Stamford, CT 06905.
- Mag For Miles Program Notes
DYL Merrick Bank Credit Card
- Apply for the lucrative Double Your Line (aka DYL) Visa Credit Card from Merrick Bank
- The DoubleYourLine.com Application is operated by Merrick Bank who is proud member FDIC
- The application should only take about 5 minutes to complete and consumers with the acceptance certificate number are extremely likely to be approved
In order to start the application for the DYL credit card the applicant will have to provide the acceptance certificate number, their last name as it appears on the mailing offer, and their email address (please be sure to use a valid email address as it will be needed for confirmation purposes). The DYL acceptance certificate number can be found on the pre-approval letter towards the middle and bottom of the page.
The Double Your Line Merrick Bank credit card is ideal for those looking to rebuild or establish credit. Applicants who are approved for the card and make at least their minimum payment on time each month for the first 7 months the account is open will receive an automatic doubling of their credit!
www.DoubleYourLine.com Application Notes
- If the applicant is approved they can enroll into an online account (for free) which provides the ability to check a card balance, make a payment, and set up email alerts
- Checking a card balance is crucial in order to avoid the pitfall of spending too much money and not being able to make on time payments
- The card also comes with $0 Fraud Liability Protection and a monthly FICO credit score for FREE
Those without the acceptance certificate number can still apply but the likelihood of approval is not as great as they have not been prescreened.
Any questions in regards to the DYL credit card can be directed to a customer service agent at 1-800-204-5936 between the hours of 8 am to 9 pm 7 days a week.
- www.doubleyourline.com application
- Sign up and enroll in the SecureCode service which will give the consumer piece of mind when shopping online
- Mastercard.com/SecureCode is managed by Mastercard Incorporated
- Enrollment will consist of three easy steps
Mastercard SecureCode is billed as a private code for Mastercard account members only that will provide an additional layer of security when shopping online.
In order to start the enrollment process the user will have to provide their card number, click the “SIGN UP” button in order to locates the bank’s website and create a private code, verify the customers ID via providing answers to security questions, provide name, email address, and phone number.
- Takes less than 60 seconds to obtain the code
- An absolute must for consumers who lose sleep at night worrying about credit card fraud
- More than one million online merchants in 122 countries support transactions made with SecureCode
- Once the customer has registered for the service they will have to provide the secure code whenever they make a purchase online
- If the correct code is not entered the purchase will be declined
- Contrary to popular belief Mastercard SecureCode does provides a way for issuers to support Maestro debit transactions online, which enables cross-border transactions with merchants in countries where debit is more established than credit
- Some consumers may feel like the secure code service is overkill and will want to avoid sign up and enrollment (secure code is NOT required in order to use a Mastercard credit card)
- The Mastercard Assistance Center is open 7 days a week 8 am to 6 pm Monday to Sunday
Any questions in regards to the Secure Code service from MASTERCARD can can be directed to a customer service agent at 1 (800) 307-7309. Those who have a questions about a credit card from MasterCard can dial 1 (800) 424-7787. Callers looking to contact a Secure Code agent collect can dial 1-636-722-7111.