- Sign up and enroll in the SecureCode service which will give the consumer piece of mind when shopping online
- Mastercard.com/SecureCode is managed by Mastercard Incorporated
- Enrollment will consist of three easy steps
Mastercard SecureCode is billed as a private code for Mastercard account members only that will provide an additional layer of security when shopping online.
In order to start the enrollment process the user will have to provide their card number, click the “SIGN UP” button in order to locates the bank’s website and create a private code, verify the customers ID via providing answers to security questions, provide name, email address, and phone number.
- Takes less than 60 seconds to obtain the code
- An absolute must for consumers who lose sleep at night worrying about credit card fraud
- More than one million online merchants in 122 countries support transactions made with SecureCode
- Once the customer has registered for the service they will have to provide the secure code whenever they make a purchase online
- If the correct code is not entered the purchase will be declined
- Contrary to popular belief Mastercard SecureCode does provides a way for issuers to support Maestro debit transactions online, which enables cross-border transactions with merchants in countries where debit is more established than credit
- Some consumers may feel like the secure code service is overkill and will want to avoid sign up and enrollment (secure code is NOT required in order to use a Mastercard credit card)
- The Mastercard Assistance Center is open 7 days a week 8 am to 6 pm Monday to Sunday
Any questions in regards to the Secure Code service from MASTERCARD can can be directed to a customer service agent at 1 (800) 307-7309. Those who have a questions about a credit card from MasterCard can dial 1 (800) 424-7787. Callers looking to contact a Secure Code agent collect can dial 1-636-722-7111.
AMEX Platinum Card Offer
- Apply for the show stopping American Express Platinum card and be the envy of everyone
- AMEXPlatinumRSVP.com is managed by the American Express Company
- The application should only take a few minutes and an instant decision should be made for those with a RSVP code
The RSVP promotional code will be 14-characters long and will be location on the Platinum Card promotional mailing offer from American Express. Those who are fortunate enough to have the AMEX Platinum RSVP code will have a great chance of being approved for this lucrative credit card as they have been prescreened. Consumers who have been sent this offer will most likely have annual income well over $250,000 and a great credit score.
In order to apply for the AMEX Platinum credit card the applicant must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the US. Those who are lucky enough to be approved should allow up to 5 business days for the card to arrive via US Mail.
- 99% of consumers will not qualify for this credit card
- Any questions in regards to the application can be directed to the AMEX credit card customer service hotline at 800-528-4800
- Those looking to make a payment over the phone associated with an American Express card can dial 1-800-472-9297
Roger that but what are some of the benefits associated with an American Express platinum card?
- Save up to $200 on Uber rides annually
- 5 x points on eligible flights and hotels (ideal for consumers who love to travel)
- Access to the prestigious Centurion Lounge
- Hilton Honors and Starwood Preferred Guest Gold Status
- $200 airline fee credit
Please note in order to receive the statement credits of up to $200 per calendar year toward incidental air travel fees, Card Member must select one qualifying airline at www.americanexpress.com/airlinechoice
US Bank My Business Credit Card
- Accept a lucrative business credit card offer from US Bank
- USBank.com/MyBizOffer is managed by US Bank
- Please note the creditor and issuer of these Cards is U.S. Bank National Association, pursuant to separate licenses from Visa U.S.A. Inc. and MasterCard International Incorporated
In order to respond to this one in a lifetime credit card offer from US Bank the applicant will have to provide the confirmation number listed on the invitation received and the applicants ZIP code in which they live. After the conformation and zip code have been provided simply click on “Continue” tab in order to finalize the application.
In order to apply for the US Bank My Business credit card offer the applicant must be 18 years of age or older, own a business, and be a legal resident of the US. The applicant must also have a good credit score as the US Bank line of business credit cards are not approved for business owners who are in debt to due to a bad credit rating.
- US Bank does not guarantee approval even with the confirmation number (but those who do have the confirmation number from the promotional mailing are extremely likely to be approved)
- Those who do not have an US Bank business credit card offer code can still apply but the likelihood of them being approved when nowt be as high
- US Bank offers a number of small business credit cards to include U.S. Bank Business Edge Cash Rewards World Elite MasterCard, SKYPASS Visa Business Card, and the Business Edge Select Rewards Card
Any questions in regards to the My Biz Offer from US Bank can be directed to a customer service agent at 1 (800) 872-2657 or simply dial the toll free number on the back of the card.
Herbergers Comenity Credit Card
- Access a Herbergers credit card account with a username and password
- Comenity.com/Herbergers is managed by Comenity LLC who was formerly known as Alliance Data Retail Services, LLC
- Internet access is required and the service can be accessed from most smart phones with web enabled technologies
Those who are not registered for an account will have to go through short sign up. In order to sign up the Herbergers credit card member will have to provide their name, credit card account number, zip code (or postal code), and the last 4 digits of their SSN. Please note members can provide their social insurance number instead of the SSN.
Once an account has been created the user will be able to pay a Herbergers bill online, view recent purchases, update personal information (i.e. address or phone number), and print recent account statements for tax purposes. The service can be viewed from any desktop computer, tablet or smart phone when registered. Please note the credit card member will not be able to make a name change using the Herbergers Comenity Credit Card online account service.
- Users will be able to pay with their phone once they register for the service
- Card members will receive a $20 Rewards Card for every $200 spent and a special gift on their birthday
- The $20 rewards card is essentially a $20 off coupon that can be used on any purchase at Herbergers
- There is not a limit to the amount of rewards card the member can earn but Rewards Cards are only valid for approximately 45 days after they have been earned
Any questions or concerns in regards to a Herberger’s Credit Card account can be directed to a customer service agent at 1-855-567-7743 or please dial 1-800-695-1788 for those who have a tough time hearing over the phone (aka old people).
Visa Prepaid Ready Link
- Check where to buy a prepaid Visa card in any given area of the united States
- Visa.com/ReadyLink is managed by Visa who is a global payments technology company working to enable consumers, businesses (both large and small), banks and governments to use digital currency
- The where to buy directory will contain retailers such as Walgreens, Rite Aid, or Safeway
In order to check the location of a Visa prepaid card the user will have to input the city (i.e. Miami, FL) in which they plan on purchasing the card. Once the city name has been inputed along with the type of card (prepaid, ready link, travel money) the user will be shown a map with all the locations in which the Visa Prepaid Ready Link card can be purchased.
Please note the ReadyLink find a card service directory is for general information purposes and may not include the most recent data. The data are subject to change and retailers sometimes discontinue the card without notifying Visa.
- A must for consumers searching for a ReadyLink card in their area but are unsure on who sells them
- The Visa Prepaid ReadyLink card is a reloadable card (not a credit card) and can be used anywhere in the US where the Visa prepaid logo is present
- This card will not harm or improve a credit rating and will not report to the major credit agencies
Any questions in regards to the Visa ReadyLink prepaid card can be directed to an award wining customer service agent at 1-800-847-2911 or for those who have a tough time hearing please dial 1-800-TDD-1213.
Visa does not guarantee that a ReadyLink card with be available at the retailer in questions and for the most up to date stocking information please contact the merchants (i.e. Walgreens, CVS) directly.
Wawa Credit Card Account
- Access a Wawa card account online with a user ID and password
- Wawa.AccountOnline.com is managed by Citigroup Inc.
- Those who are not Wawa credit card members can always apply online
Current Wawa credit card members who have not registered for the online account service will need about 5 minutes and Internet connection. In order to register the card holder must provide their Wawa card number, the name as it appears on the Wawa credit card, security code, and the members last 4 SSN. Please note the Wawa security code can be found on the back of the credit card and will be 3 digits long.
Once a member has registered for an account online they can make a payment, view recent statements, check out recent purchases made with the card, and update billing information.
- A must for all Wawa credit card members
- In order to obtain the Wawa credit card the customer must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the US
- The card also requires a good credit score
- Any general questions in regards to a Wawa credit card can be directed to: Wawa Credit Card, P.O. Box 6139, Sioux Falls, SD 57117-6139
Wawa Credit Card Account Contact Information
- 1-855-207-9816M-F 9 a.m. – 8 p.m. ET
- Technical Assistance1-855-416-1988
- Wawa credit card members who are hearing impaired can dial 1-888-944-2227
- Those outside the US should call collect 1-423-477-6612
- All phone numbers are available from 9 a.m. – 8 p.m. ET Monday to Friday (it appears the call center is closed on weekends)
Card members looking to make a payment via mail should send it to: Wawa Credit Card Payments, P.O. Box 9001101, Louisville, KY 40290-1101.
Wawa card members looking to beat the clock and make a payment without being charged a late fee should mail the payment to: Wawa Credit Card, Overnight Delivery/Express Payments, 6716 Grade Lane, Building 9, Suite 910,Louisville, KY 40213.
Comenity Meijer Card Account
- Learn more about the lucrative Meijer credit card
- Comenity.net/MeijerCreditCard is managed by Comenity LLC.
- Those who are new to the Meijer credit card will have to register before online access can be secured
In order to register for a Comenity Meijer credit card account the member must provide their credit card account number, zip code associated with the mailing address, and the last 4 digits of the card holders SSN. Registration will take about 3 minutes to complete and requires internet connection. By creating a Comenity card account the user must agree to the terms and conditions associated with the Meijer credit card. Once the customer has created an account they will be able to pay a Meijer card account bill, review recent purchases, print account statements, and update information so Meijer will always be able to track you down.
Card holders who have already registered can simply provide their username and password in order to gain account access. The service can be accessed from any computer, tablet or smart phone with internet access.
Roger that but what are some of the benefits associated with a Meijer credit card?
- 10 cents off gasoline purchases at Meijer Gas Stations
- Earn a whopping $10 Reward for every $750 Spent
- Can be used anywhere in the US where Comenity Bank credit cards are accepted
- Enjoy exclusive promotional savings events throughout the year
- No minimum fuel purchase is required in order to take advantage of the fuel rewards
- The rewards can only be earned at Meijer Gas Stations ONLY
Any questions in regards to a Meijer Credit Card account can be directed to a customer service agent at 1-855-703-4527 or for those who have a hard time hearing please dial toll free 1-800-695-1788. Card holders can also cal the toll free number found on the back of the Meijer credit card.
Subaru Motors Finance Program
- Learn more details about the lucrative Subaru Motors Finance Program which is ideal for Subaru fan boys looking to purchase a brand new whip
- SubaruMotorsFinance.com is managed by Subaru of America, Inc. and are licensed to JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A
- Consumers looking to make over night payments can send them to: Subaru Motors Finance, 1820 E. Sky Harbor Circle S, Suite 150, Phoenix, AZ 85034-4875
Please note ChaseSubaru Motors Finance customers can manage their bothersome auto loan and lease accounts with Chase Online and Mobile banking from most smart phone with mobile access.
- Must be 18 years or older in order to obtain financing
- Once the applicant has been approved online they can take the credit decision (assuming it is approved to their local selected Subaru retailer)
- Subaru Motors Finance financing is provided through participating Subaru retailers only
- Subaru is solely responsible for its products and services and for promotional statements about them, and is not affiliated with Chase or its affiliates
- The refinance program is only open to legal residents of the United States who own a Subaru vehicle
- A qualifying Chase transfer account is required to transfer funds via text
- Those who do not qualify for the Subaru financing program may want to check other lines of credits such as Discover Bank or Capital One (never shop for a line of credit with a pay day lender unless no other choice are available)
Any questions in regards to the Subaru Motors Finance program can be directed to a customer service agent at 1-800-662-3325 or 1-800-644-1941 between the hours of 7:30 AM to 11 PM ET Monday to Friday, 8 AM to 8 PM ET on Saturday, and 8 AM to 8:30 PM ET on Sunday. Subaru Motor fan boys looking to pay down an account via mail should send a check to: Subaru Motors Finance, PO Box 78101, Phoenix, AZ 85062-8101. Subaru fan boys who have a hard time hearing should dial 1-800-524-9765.
Techron Advantage Credit Card Offer
- Apply for the lucrative Chevron and/or Texaco Techron Advantage Credit Cards online which are issued by Synchrony Bank
- TechronAdvantageCard.com/Offer is managed by Synchrony Bank (“SYNCB”)
- Must be 18 years of age or older in order to apply and have a good credit score
In order to apply for the lucrative Techron Advantage credit card the applicant must provide the authorization code from the promotional mailing offer and their last name. The authorization code is 9 digits in length ad can be found on the bottom of the letter associated with the acceptance certificate.
Those who are having problems applying for the Techron credit card online are experiencing problems should simply mail the acceptance form in the envelope provided in the promotional offer letter.
www.TechronAdvantageCard.com/Offer Promotional Notes
- A must for consumers who spend a substantial amount of money on full purchases
- One of the credit cards is offered by Visa
- The Chevron/Texaco Techron Advantage Visa Card does not have an annual fee
- The Chevron/Texaco Techron Advantage Premium Card has a nasty $25 annual fee (most applicants will want to avoid this card due to the annual fee)
- Card holders who spend more than $300 outside of fuel merchants each month will earn 10 cents per gallon in fuel credits
- All credit cards can be used when paying at the pump or to obtain cash at ATM’s
Drawbacks of these cards can include higher than average APR AND do not offer redemptions for cash back, travel or other rewards options. Consumers who concerned with fraud can sleep easy knowing the Techron credit cards offer zero fraud liability.