Comenity Ashley Stewart
- Access a Ashley Stewart credit card account online in order to make a payment or perform a variety of other task
- Requires a username and password
- New Ashley Stewart card members will have to go through a short registration process
Comenity.net/AshleyStewart is operated by Comenity LLC which gives access to services offered by Comenity Bank. In order to register for the service the card member must provide their Ashley Stewart credit card account number, zip code, last 4 digits of their SSN, or a social insurance number for those who can’t find their SSN. Ashley Stewart card holders will also have to provide their name, email address, and a mobile phone number at the time of registration.
- Provides 24/7 access to manage your Ashley Stewart Credit Card Account online from any device, including your computer, tablet or smartphone
- A must for all Ashley Stewart credit card users
- Allows card holders to view account statements, enroll in paperless billing, update information (i.e. phone number, address) and make payments
- Those who enroll in paperless billing can also switch back to paper billing at anytime
- Any questions in regards to the Comenity credit card be directed to the toll free number on the back of the card
Ashley Stewart Credit Card Highlights
- Provides 20% off first purchase when using the credit card
- Provides 20% off a purchase on the members birthday
- Easy online Account management and toll-free customer service
- A must for all Ashley Stewart FAN BOYS
- Live Customer Care hours may vary on holidays (i.e. Christmas, New Years Day)
- Access automated Customer Care 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Any questions in regards to the Comenity Bank Ashley Stewart Credit Card account can be directed to a customer service agent at 1-800-376-0581 (TDD/TTY: 1-800-695-1788). Consumers looking to reach Comenity Bank by mail can be directed to PO Box 182273, Columbus, OH 43218-2273 (please include an account number for specific issues).
Furniture Row Capital One
- Access a Furniture Row Capital One card account online with a username and password
- New card members will have to go through a super short registration process
- This credit card is ideal for Furniture Row FAN BOYS
FurnitureRow.CapitalOne.com is operated by Capital One. The service allows card members to pay a bill online, view account activity, review previous statements, and sign up for email alerts. This is a FREE service for all Furniture Row Capital One credit card holders. Those who have forgotten or misplaced their username will have to provide their Furniture Row Credit Card account number in order to start the recovery process. Any questions in regards to the www.furniturerow.capitalone.com service can be directed to a customer service agent at 800-308-6970.
- A must for anyone looking to save time when paying down a Furniture Row Credit Card
- Any customer service questions can be directed to the toll-free number on the back of the Furniture Row Credit Card
- In order to register for an account the card member will need the Furniture Row Credit Card number, date of birth (in MM/DD/YYYY format), and SSN
- Registration should take less than 5 minutes to complete
- Check the members current balance (make sure it is not getting to high!
- Review recent transactions and purchases
- Pay down a bothersome bill with a credit card or bank account (routing and account number required when pay via bank account)
- Sign up for paperless statements (saves on paper consumption)
- View and print statements
- Manage account preferences and personal info
Furniture Row is a Denver, CO based furniture store that specializes in home furnishings and mattresses. The company is known for their 200% GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE PLEDGE which allows customers to sleep easy knowing they are getting the best possible deal! 🙂
Select Your Card
- Provide the voucher number in order to pick out the consumers desired reward card
- Internet access is required (those who do not have Internet service will want to call their local cable company or visit their local library)
- When selecting a reward card is it very important to provide a valid email address in which the applicant has access to as that is where the rewards card information will be sent to
SelectYourCard.com is operated by Elite Biz Rewards. Please note if the brand reward card that is requested is out of stock, in order to fulfill the request in a timely manner, we will substitute the card with a MasterCard. Once the card has been received the customer can use the card when making a purchase at retailers in the US or online.
- REQUIRES a voucher number in order to select a card
- Please be sure to check spam and junk email folders for communication from Select Your Card
- The entire process should take less than 5 minutes to complete
Once the customer has provided the voucher number they will receive an email within 5 business days from firstname.lastname@example.org, we suggest adding this to email to your SAFE SENDER list in your settings. Any questions in regards to the Select Your Card service can be directed to the award-winning Elite Biz customer service team at 1-866-ELITE-21 or email email@example.com. Please include the nature of the questions and allow up to 3 business days for a response when sending an email.
Simmons Bank Card Services
- This Simmons Bank online card service is designed for Commercial and Small Business Accounts only
- Protect up to 10 Simmons Bank credit cards with preferences that you set up and add up to 10 mobile numbers to receive the alerts via this card service
- New users will have to register for an account before access can be obtained
SimmonsBankCardServices.com is operated by Simmons Bank and all card issued to commercial or small business account are under the Visa name. Any questions in regards to the a Simmons Bank credit card business account can be directed to 1-866-246-240024 or for around the clock banking by phone please call 1-877-245-1234. Small business owners looking to reach ut to Simmons Bank by mail can write to: Customer Service Center, P.O. Box 7009, Pine Bluff, AR 71611. New Simmons Bank commercial account customers will have to provide their account number in order to start the enrollment process. The Simmons Bank account number is the 16 digit card number found on the front of the card (any questions in regards to enrollment can be directed to the toll free number on the back of the Simmons small business credit card).
- A must for all small business or commercial account that use a Simmons Bank credit card by Visa
- A valid email address is required upon regitration
- If the small business has a loan with Simmons Bank please write to: Loan Administration, P.O. Box 7009, Pine Bluff, AR 71611-7009 (this mailing address is usually only used when the commercial account has documents to submit in regards to a loan issue)
- Enrollment into a new account will take less than 5 minutes
Simmons First National Corporation (aka Simmons Bank)
- Pine Bluff, AR based financial insitution
- Founded in 1903 and employs more than 1900 people
- Offers checking, savings, credit cards, loans, and small business investments services
Simmons Bank Card Manager
- Access the helpful Simmons Bank Card Manager online with a username and password
- New users will have to go through a painful enrollment process
- A must for any Simmons Bank customers who have a credit card with the firm
SimmonsBank.CardManager.com is operated by Simmons Bank and consumers can add up to 10 credit cards to the service (assuming they are issued by Simmons Bank). All Simmons Bank credit cards require the card member to be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States. Simmons Bank Card Alerts allows the card holder to receive instant text and email notifications when they registered cards. These messages are used in ways that could be indicators of a lost or stolen card or fraudulent activity.
Those that need to enroll into the Simmons Bank Card Manager service will have to provide their name (make sure this is the exact name as shown on the Simmons Bank credit card), account number, home phone, and SSN. The Simmons Bank account number is the 16 digit number found on the front of the card.
- A must for all Simmons Bank credit card fan boys
- There is no limit to the number of accounts a family can register with Simmons Bank
- Questions in regards to a billing issue can be directed to the toll-free number on the back of the Simmons Bank credit card
- 10 minutes of inactivity on the card manager service will result in the card member being automatically logged off for security purposes
- Once the customers has enrolled they will never have to go trough the painful enrollment process again
- Simmons Bank reserves the right to modify or terminate any of their credit cards at any time
SimmonsBank.CardManager.com Contact Info
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 24 hour Simmons Bank customer support 1-800-272-2102
- Mail: Simmons Bank Customer Service Center, P.O. Box 7009, Pine Bluff, AR 71611
Simmons Bank You Choose
- Apply for either the Visa Platinum credit card or the Visa Platinum rewards credit card
- Both cards are issued by Simmons Bank in association with Visa
- Both cards are designed for consumers with good credit scores but the Visa Platinum card is the more lucrative of the two as it offers a reward program
SimmonsBank.com/YouChoose is operated by Simmons Bank who is proud member FDIC. Both credit cards require the applicant to be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States. In order to start the Visa Platinum card application the application the consumer must have the invitation code which can be found on the promotional mailing offer from Simmons Bank. Both Platinum credit cards offers a hand full of benefits but the Platinums Rewards card is the way to go due to the lucrative rewards (see more in regards to a comparison below).
Simmons Bank Visa Platinum Rewards Credit Card Highlights
- Earn 30,000 bonus points when the member spends $3000 in the first 3 months
- Earn 1 point for every dollar spent
- Points can be redeemed for airfare (no blackout dates and no seating restrictions), vacation packages and merchandise including the Simmons Bank Cash Award Card and more
- NO ANNUAL FEE 🙂
- 10.25% variable APR
Simmons Bank Visa Platinum Credit Card Highlights
- No rewards program 🙁
- No annual feee
- 8.25% variable APR
Any questions in regards to SimmonsBank.com/YouChoose can be directed to Simmons Bank at 1-866-246-2400 or via email at email@example.com. To request a copy of the Visa Platinum (to include the rewards card) credit card agreements, disclosures and notes, please call 1-800-272-2102.
Simmons Bank is an Arkansas based financial institution. The bank can be reached via US Mail at: Simmons Bank Customer Service Center, P.O. Box 7009, Pine Bluff, AR 71611 or simply dial 1-866-246-2400. Simmons Bank also offers a 24/7 banking toll-free number at 877-245-1234.
- Apply for the popular First Access Visa Credit Card with the 8 digit reservation number
- The 8 digit reservation number can be located on the promotional mailing
- Must ne 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the US in order to apply for this credit card
PreApprovedAccess.com is operated by Mid America Bank & Trust Company who is proud Member FDIC. The First Access Visa Credit Card can be used anywhere in the United States where the Visa logo is present. The card can be used both online or in stores and applicants who are lucky enough to be approved will be hit with a bothersome $89 processing fee in order to open an account :(. Applicants who do not have a 8 digit reservation code can just click HERE to be taken to the First Access card application page.
www.PreApprovedAccess.com Card Notes
- Ideal card for those who are having a tough time getting approved for a more traditional reward credit card
- The First Access Visa card is designed for those with less than perfect credit and are looking to rebuild their credit score
- The First Access Visa card does not come with a bonus or reward points (like most Capital One credit cards)
- The card also comes with a pricey $75 annual fee for the first year and then $48 for every year after (this is about on par with all credit cards designed for people with bad credit)
- Maximum late payment fee charged is listed as $38
PreApprovedAccess.com Contact Info
- Mail: First Access Card, PO Box 89028, Sioux Falls, SD 57109-9028
- Phone: (888) 267-7980
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note the First Access Visa credit card is subject to available credit; for security reasons, card may not be used at automated fuel pumps, for gambling transactions or at merchants outside the United States. Any questions in regards to the card can be directed to First Access Card, PO Box 89028, Sioux Falls, SD 57109-9028.
Auto Pay Applied Bank
- Enroll on the auto pay service from Applied Bank
- A must for anyone who wants to save time and not go through the bothersome process of making a payment every month to Applied Bank
- Enroll to have the members future monthly minimum credit card payments made automatically
AutoPay.AppliedBank.com is operated by Applied Bank who is proud Member FDIC. In order to enroll the customer must have their Applied Bank account number, SSN, home phone, and a valid email address on hand. Consumers who do not have the required information will want to return once they have it in their possession. Applied Bank customers who are already enrolled in automatic Payments can update their Payment Account or un-enroll by entering their Applied Bank Account Information on the autopay.appliedbank.com page and click “Submit” tab.
- Must have an Applied Bank account in order to enroll
- Enrollment takes about 3 minutes and requires Internet connection
- The Auto Pay service from Applied Bank is 100% free to all eligible customers
- Any questions in regards to the Auto Pay service can be directed to 800-947-1090
- Technical Support issues can be directed to 800-947-1090
- Customers who need to report a lost or stolen credit card can contact Applied Bank at (800) 556-5678
Those who are not into paying a bill online can also make a payment the good old fashion way via US Mai tol: Applied Bank, PO Box 70165, Philadelphia, PA 19176-0165. When making a Applied Bank payment by mail please include the customers account number on the check or money order. Payments can also be made through MoneyGram or Western Union Quick Collect.
Applied Bank customers who need to make an address change can do so at any time by simply filling out the back of the payment remittance stub with the customers new address information and mailing it back to the Applied Bank at Applied Bank, PO Box 17125, Wilmington, DE 19850-7125.
Go to My Card
- Access a card account online with a user name and password
- New members will have to register with a valid email address
- Registering is quick, easy, and free
GotoMyCard.com also requires the 16 digit card number at the time of registration. Once the card has been registered the member can view an account summary, make a bothersome payment, view billing statements, and review all recent purchases. Registering the card is a must for anyone who uses the card more than a few times month to make purchases.
Any questions in regards to the GotoMyCard.com service can be directed to 1-800-820-8450 between the hours of 8 am to 6 pm ET and Saturday from 9 am to 4 pm (the call center is closed on Sunday).
- Free to use
- New cards are typically mailed out between the 10th-15th of the month once they expire
- Must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States
- The Quicken download option allows the card holder to automatically download statement transactions from the GoToMyCard
- With Quicken, there is no more searching for downloads and importing Quicken Interchange Format (QIF) files, and no more duplicate transactions due to multiple QIF downloads
How to file a dispute?
- Select the “File a Transaction Dispute” option from the Customer Service tab
- Select the “Dispute Type” from the drop-down list.
- Complete all fields provided
- Click “Submit Dispute”
- Depending on the nature of the dispute GoToMyCard may need more information from the merchant involved which could take additional processing time
Customers will receive written notification that their dispute was received within 10 business days. Those who filed a dispute and would like to check the status can call 1-888-829-6434. Please allow up to 45 days in order for the dispute to be processed (usually it should only take a week or two).