DriveSafe.com/TellUs Survey Gift Card
Be sure to provide feedback after completing a Driver Safety Course and maybe win a $100 AMEX gift card in the process!
To start the survey visit www.drivesafe.com/tellus and follow the on-screen instructions.
National Safety Council driver safety course request honest feedback as it will be used to improve the customer experience and service.
Please note questions with an asteric are required.
Drive Safe Tell Us Recap
- Take a short survey in regards to a Driver Safety Course and maybe will a $100 gift card in the process
- In order to win the $100 gift card the customer must complete the entire survey
- This survey is related to the National Safety Council driver safety course that the driver recently completed
DriveSafe.com/TellUs is powered by QuestionPro and all feedback will be sent to the managers in charge of each National Safety Council driver safety course location.
The survey should only take a few minutes to complete and once the survey has been completed the driver will be entered into a drawing for an American Express gift card. Please note any questions marked with a * are required.
Drivers will have to provide the safety course in which the evaluation took place at: Attitudinal Dynamics of Driving (ADD), Alive at 25, Chronic Offender, DDC 4, DDC 8/6, DDC Online, Professional Truck Driver (PTD), State Courts Against Road, and Rage SCARR.
www.DriveSafe.com/TellUs Survey Notes
- A must for those looking to win an American Express gift card
- Requires the instructor ID number
- Those who do not have the instructors number can provide the name of the instructor’s name
Once the driver has provided the instructors name/number they will be asked to provide the date in which the course started. Once the date has been provided there driver will encounter the survey questions. Some of the Drive Safe Tell Us survey questions include “The course I am about to take will help me become a better driver’, ‘The course I took will help me become a better driver’, and “As a result of completing this course, I consider myself to be a safer driver.”
Once all the bothersome questions have been answered the driver will be asked to provide their name in order to be entered into a drawing for a $100 American Express gift card.
HGTV Sherwin Williams Ta Da Sweepstakes
- Win a $500 Lowe’s gift card
- HGTV.com/LiveforTaDa is sponsored by Scripps Networks, LLC dba Home & Garden Television
- Seven (7) $500 Lowe’s gift cards will be given away during the course of the promotion
In order to enter the sweepstakes the contestant will simply have to provide their email address. The HGTV Live for TA Da promotion will run from December 27, 2017 until 5:00 p.m. ET on February 16, 2018. Contestants must be a legal resident of the US and 21 years of age or older in order to enter. The Sherwin Williams Promotion Period consists of seven (7) separate and individual Entry Periods (each an “Entry Period” and collectively the “Entry Periods”) with the first starting on 12/27/17 and the last starting on 2/19/18.
Please note employees of Riteway Inc. and Scripps Networks, LLC dba Home & Garden Television are NOT allowed to enter the sweepstakes. The specifics of all aforementioned elements of the prizes in the Promotion shall be solely determined by Sponsor.
www.HGTV.com/LiveforTaDa Promotional Notes
- A must enter sweepstakes for Lowe’s fan boys
- The $500 gift card prize drawing will managed by Ritway, Inc. who is based at 1463 E. Weisgarber Rd., Knoxville, TN 37909
- The ARV associated with the TA DA Sweepstakes is cited as $3500
- Contestants are allowed to enter the promotion once per day (pro tip: enter daily in order to increase the odds of winning!)
- Any attempt by you to obtain more than one (1) entry per day by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods may void your entries and you may be disqualified from the Promotion
- The $500 Lowe’s gift card cannot be traded in for cash or Bitcoins
Sounds good but where will the winners list be posted?
Beginning on or about March 1, 2018, contestants may obtain the names of the prize winners by going to the HGTV Ta Da promotional website.
Scarlet Pearl Customer Survey
- Take a short survey after winning (or loosing) some dough at the Scarlet Pearl Casino Resort
- ScarletPearlFeedback.com is managed by InMoment Inc.
- All feedback will be used to increase the quality service at the casino
In order to take the survey the customer will need internet answer and about 5 minutes in order to answer some questions about their stay at the Scarlet Pearl Casino Resort. Most questions will be graded on a scale of A to F with A being very extremely likely and F being extremely unlikely.
Some questions the customer will encounter during the course of providing feedback to the Scarlet Pearl Casino Resort include “How likely are you to return to Scarlet Pearl?”, “How likely are you to recommend Scarlet Pearl to a friend or colleague?”, and “Tell us more about your overall experience. Please be as detailed as possible.”
www.ScarletPearlFeedback.com Survey Notes
- The feedback will only be used to increase the customer service at the resort
- The Scarlet Pearl Casino Resort reserves all rights to cancel or modify this survey promotion at any time for any reason under the sun
- Customers will be asked if they shopped at the Scarlet’s Treasures Gift Shop
Customers who complete the entire survey will earn a free slot play in return for their feedback. Please note the Free Slot Play is only valid for 60 days so be sure to hurry back to the casino and use it before it expires.
The popular Scarlet Pearl Casino is considered one of the best casino and resorts on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. They have some excellent dinning options to include the Under the Oak Cafe, Butler’s Bar & Lounge, and the Waterfront Buffet.
The Scarlet Pearl Resort is based at 9380 Central Ave, D’Iberville, MS 39540 and can be reached via phone at (228) 392-1889.
Buffalo Wild Wings India Survey
- Take s super short survey in regards to a Buffalo Wild Wings visit
- BDubsListensIndia.com managed by DIRECTIONS RESEARCH and InMoment Inc.
- The survey is designed for visits a Buffalo Wild Wings in the country of India only
Customers who find them self wanting to provide feedback in regards to a BWW visit in the country of India are in luck as BBW has just rolled out a new survey for those locations. In order to start the BWW India Listens survey the customer will need to provide the BBW survey code printed on the bottom of the B-Dubs receipt. Those who accidentally tossed the B-Dubs receipt in the trash can may have some dumpster diving in their future of they wish to take the survey (assuming it is not covered in yesterdays Tandoori Chicken.
www.BDubsListensIndia.com Survey Notes
- Please be sure to enter the survey code without any spaces or dashes
- Any questions about the B-Dubs Listens Survey can be directed to a InMoment Inc. customer support agent at 1-800-467-0047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The survey will take between 5 to 8 minutes to complete and requires Internet access
- It appears the survey can be taken on most mobile devices
Buffalo Wild Wings (aka BWW aka B-Dubs) is billed as a lively sports-bar chain dishing up wings & other American pub grub amid lots of large-screen TVs. The firm has recently singed an exclusive deal with the Mirchi Group which will bring America’s favorite place to watch a game and chow down on wings to India.
Tell Marks & Spencer Survey
- Make a purchase at Marks & Spencer London and take a short survey afterwards
- TellMandSSA.com is managed by InMoment Inc.
- The survey should take between 4 to 7 minutes to complete and is available in English or something else
In order to start the survey the customer will need the survey code from the Marks & Spencer in store receipt (it does not appear that this survey applies to purchases made online when shopping at Marks & Spencer). The Tell Mark & Spencer survey code should be 20 digits long and located at the top of the receipt. Those who do not have this code will not be able to provide feedback.
Once the customer has answered all the survey questions associated with the Marks & Spencer purchase they will have the chance to enter SWEEPSTAKES where they could win a gift voucher that can be used on a future Marks & Spencer purchase. Please note in order to enter the M&S gift voucher survey sweepstakes the customer must be 18 years of age or older.
www.TellMandSSA.com Survey Notes
- At the end of each month there will be 1 winner of 250 SAR in M&S Gift Vouchers
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for data corruption, incomplete or illegible entries, or entries which fail to be properly submitted
- Employees of M&S are NOT allowed to enter the sweepstakes
- Lucky winners will be notified by phone or email
- In the event the lucky winner cannot be reached after three contact attempts, an alternative winner may be selected at random and the promoter shall have no liability to the original winner
- Households are allowed to take the survey twice a week (which equals a max of 2 sweepstakes entries
The survey promotion is sponsored by Marks and Spencer plc who is headquartered at Waterside House, 35 North Wharf Road, London, W2 1NW.
The drawing will be operated by InMoment North America who are based at 2121 Argentia Road, Mississauga, Ontario, L5N 2X4.
Johnny Rockets Customer Survey
- Take a super short survey in regards to a Johnny Rockets visit
- RocketsListens.com is managed by InMoment Inc.
- All survey feedback will be kept confidential and will only be used to increase the customer service at the Johnny Rockets in question
In order to start the survey the customer will need to provide the 4 digit survey code from the Johnny Rockets receipt. This code can be found towards the bottom of the receipt and those that input the wrong code will see the following message; “sorry that is not a valid answer, please try again”. Johnny Rocket fan boys who see that message should double check the code and try again.
- Make a purchase at Johnny Rockets
- Save the receipt (or memorize the 4 digit code)
- Drive directly home and power up the old PC
- Navigate to the survey url (i.e. rocketslistens.com)
- Answer all the questions
- Sleep easy knowing that the Johnny Rockets in question will be a better place to eat
Please note the survey cannot be taken over the phone by dialing a toll free number and it does not appear that Johnny Rockets is offering a reward in return for the feedback (if a reward is provided please post the reward in the comments box at the end of this article).
The Johnny Rockets Group Inc. is a Lake Forest, CA based restaurant that attempts to mimic 1950s diner-style restaurants (and does a good job at it).
Top menu items when visiting a Johnny Rockets includes the Sourdough Burger Melt, Rocket Chili Dog, and the Philly Cheese Steak. Customers also need to try their world famous milk shakes that come in Peanut Butter, Oreo, Chocolate, and Banana favors.
Customers can obtain a FREE Johnny Rockets burger when they sign up for the Rocket-EClub… in order to sign up the customer only needs to provide their name, birthday, and email address.
My Wendy’s Puerto Rico Customer Survey
- Provide valuable feedback to Wendy’s locations in Puerto Rico via a customer survey
- MyWendysFeedbackpr.com is managed by SMG (aka Service Management Group NA)
- All feedback will be used to increase the quality of the service and customer satisfaction
In order to take the survey the customer will have to provide the Wendy’s store number, date of visit, and time of visit. The Wendy’s Puerto Rico store number can be found on the customers receipt in the top right hand corner. Once the customer has inputed the required information they will be asked a few questions about their meal, employees, and the overall atmosphere of the Wendy’s location. The customer’s information will never be shared with the Wendy’s employees who served them.
www.MyWendysFeedbackpr.com Survey Notes
- Available in English or Spanish
- Will take about 5 minutes to complete
- Only associated with Wendy’s restaurants in Puerto Rico
- The survey cannot be taken over the phone or by mail
Some of the better menu items when visiting a Wendy’s in Puerto Rico include the Spicy Chicken Wrap, Jr. Cheeseburger Deluxe, and the Cheesy Cheddar Burger. When ordering at Wendy’s please note adults and youth (ages 13 and older) need an average of 2,000 calories a day, and children (ages 4 to 12) need an average of 1,500 calories a day.
Tell Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza
- Chow down on some of the best coal fired pizza on earth and then take a short survey in regards to the purchase
- TellACFP.smg.com is managed by SMG (aka The Service Management Group)
- Requires Internet connection as the Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza Guest survey cannot be taken via phone or email
In order to begin the customer will need the 18 digit survey code from the Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza Guest Receipt. Those who tossed the receipt in the trash may have some dumpster diving to do if they wish to take the Tell Anthony’s coal Fired Pizza Guest Survey (assuming the receipt is not covered in last night pizza sauce). Those who are lucky enough to have the 18 digit survey code can navigate to the survey url and answer a few short questions in regards to the pizza purchase. The questions will ask about the quality of the coal-fired pizza, the friendliness of the employees, and the overall atmosphere at Anthony’s. Please note Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza will never share the customer’s information (i.e. name, email address) with the employees who served them.
www.TellACFP.SMG.com Survey Notes
- Available in both English and Spanish
- Requires internet connection and the 18 digit survey code
- All feedback provided will be sent to the managers of the Anthony’s in question
- Feedback will only be used for customer service purposes
Roger that but what are some of the better menu items when visiting a Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza location?
Must try menu items include the famous Philly Cheesesteak Pizza (Thinly Sliced Top Round, Marinated & Served with our Caramelized Onions), Broccoli Rabe & Sausage Pizza (Bitter Italian Greens Sautéed in Garlic & Olive Oil, Served with our Italian Sausage over a Traditional Pie), and the Roasted Cauliflower Pizza (this pizza is ideal for those looking to avoid meat).
Hamburger Stand Customer Survey
- Provide feedback in regards to chowing down at the Hamburger Stand
- Hamburger.SMG.com is operated by The Service Management Group (aka SMG)
- All feedback will be used to increase the quality of the burger and service at the Hamburger Stand in question
In order to start the Hamburger Stand survey the customer must provide the 17 digit survey code (this code can be found on the Hamburger Stand customer receipt).
- Wake up and decide to eat a hamburger at some point in the day
- Visit a Hamburger Stand location
- Order at least one menu item
- Save the receipt
- Hurry home an access the survey URL
- Enter the 17 digit survey code
- Answer all the survey questions
- Sleep easy knowing the Hamburger Stand in question will be a better place to grand a burger
Some of the must try menu items when chowing down at the Hamburger Stand include the BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger, Junkyard Chili Cheeseburger (this thing is loaded to the gills with chili), Mini Corn Dogs, the Chili Cheese Dog (chili and cheese? whats not to like here), and the popular Kraut Dog (people of German decent will go nuts for this legendary hot dog). The Hamburger Stand does offer some breakfast items (i.e. Chili Cheese Egg Buritto and the Biscuit Sandwich) but these items are not really worth try and would be Hamburget Stand breakfast customers will want to simply visit their local McDonald’s instead.
The Hamburger Stand has been making the best hamburgers on earth since 1982 and has locations in Arizona, California, Colorado, Texas, and Wyoming. Any questions for the Hamburget Stand can be directed to HAMBURGER STAND WEST VALENCIA AND SOUTH OAK TREE IN TUCSON at 1710 W. VALENCIA, #170 TUCSON, AZ, 85746 or simply call them at 520-294-3131. The Hamburger Stand is owned and operated by the The Galardi Group Inc.