Dicks Tell Us Customer Survey
- Provide feedback in regards to a DICK’S Sporting Goods, Field & Stream, or Golf Galaxy purchase
- Dicks.com/TellUs is operated by The Service Management Group
- The survey will take about 5 minutes to complete
In order to take the Tell Us survey the customer will have to provide the DICK’S Sporting Goods, Field & Stream, or Golf Galaxy store number, register number, transaction number, date of purchase, and the total amount spent (i.e. $13.45). Those who complete the survey in full will earn a lucrative $10 off coupon which can be used on a future purchase at DICK’S Sporting Goods, Field & Stream, or Golf Galaxy. Please note in order to use the $10 off coupon the customer will have to make a purchase of $50 or more.
Please note the customer’s information (i.e. name or email address) will never be released to the DICK’S Sporting Goods, Field & Stream, or Golf Galaxy employee who checked them out.
www.Dicks.com/TellUs Survey Notes
- Requires Internet connection
- The survey is available in English and Spanish
- Consumers will need about 6 minutes to take the survey
- The $10 off coupon cannot be combined with any other promotional items or discounts
- Feedback will be used to increase the customer service experience for the better at DICK’S Sporting Goods, Field & Stream, or Golf Galaxy locations
The DICK’S Sporting Goods corporate office is based at 345 Court St., Coraopolis, PA 15108 and can be reached via phone by calling (724) 273-3400 or on Twitter @DICKS.
The Field & Stream corporate office can be reached at 18 Kings Highway North, Westport, CT 06880 or by phone at 203-221-0050.
The Golf Galaxy corporate office (who is a division of Dick’s Sporting Goods) is based at 345 Court Street, Coraopolis, PA, 15108 or at their corporate phone number at 1-877-851-0584 (email: firstname.lastname@example.org). The Golf Galaxy Advantage Club can be reached at 1-866-313-6777 (do not call this number in regards to the Tell Us customer survey).
Taco Bell Puerto Rico Survey
- Take a super short survey in regards to a Taco Bell purchase in Puerto Rico
- TacoBellExpresate.com is designed for Puerto Rico Taco Bell visits only
- Customers will need Internet access and about 8 minutes of time in order to answer a few short questions
The Taco Bell Puerto Rico Guest Experience Survey is managed by the Service Management Group and all feedback will be used to improve the service at the Taco Bell location in question. In order to take the survey the customer will need the Taco Bell Puerto Rico store number, date of purchase, time of visit, and the Taco Bell Puerto Rico order number.
Please note the survey is available in both English or Spanish. The customers feedback will never be sold to a third party and will only be used to improve the quality of the food and service the the PR Taco Bell!
www.TacoBellExpresate.com Survey Instructions
- Visit a Taco Bell in Puerto Rico
- Order a few menu items (take them to go or dine in)
- Save the customer receipt
- Hurry home and try to remember every detail in regards to the Taco Bell Puerto Rico visit
- Provide HONEST feedback
- Sleep easy knowing they made Taco Bell Puerto Rico a better place to grab some crunchy tacos
Pro tips: The order number associated with the Taco Bell visit will be 3 digits long while the Taco Bell store number will appear in the following format “TB-9999” (the store number will appear in the top right hand corner of the Taco Bell receipt).
Any questions in regards to the Taco Bell Puerto Rico survey can be directed to the Taco Bell corporate office at 1 Glen Bell WayIrvine, CA, 92618 or by phone at (949) 863-4500.
Must try menu items at Taco Bell include the Crunchy Taco, Mexican Pizza, or the Pinto and Cheese.
Impression Opinion Survey
- Staples Bureau en Gros customers will want to take this survey for a chance to win a $1000 shopping spree!! 🙂
- Requites the survey access code and Internet access
- All feedback will be kept confidential
Impression.BureauenGrosOpinion.ca is home to the Staples – Bureau en Gros (Canada) 2017-2018 Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes. Customers will need the 16 digit survey number from the receipt in order to begin. Once the customer has provided the 16 digit survey access code they will be asked a variety of questions in regards to their Staples visit/purchase. All questions will help improve the customer service and overall store atmosphere.
Once the customer has finished the Opinion Survey they will be entered into a lucrative sweepstakes draw where they could win a $1000 shopping spree! In order to win this lucrative shopping spree the customer must be a legal resident of Canada, who has reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence.
www.Impression.BureauenGrosOpinion.ca Survey Notes
- A must enter survey sweepstakes for savoy consumers looking to win a shopping spree
- Survey Codes will be randomly printed on the front of approximately every one (1) in two (2) receipts for minimum purchases of $20.00 CAD
- The survey access code will expire if not used in 60 days
- No purchase is required
- Two entries are allowed every 7 days
- Survey access codes will only be provided with purchase if the amount spend is over $20
- Total value of all shopping sprees associated with the Impression Opinion Survey is listed as $12,000.00 CAD
In order to enter without making a costly purchase please visit npn.stapleslistens.ca and provide name and address (including civic number, street, city, province and postal code) and telephone number.
The shopping spree prize draw will take place 1 to 15 days after the end of each Monthly Entry Period in Montreal, Quebec. The odds of winning this lucrative shopping spree will depend on how many Canadians enter.
Opinion Survey Contest
- Take a short survey in regards to a purchase at a Loblaws Inc. retailer and maybe win $5000 in the process!
- All feedback will help increase the customer service at the Loblaws Inc. retailer in question
- Customers will need about 5 minutes of their time and the customer receipt
Opinionsurlemagasin.ca is operated by Ipsos, a company specializing in customer satisfaction research, on behalf of Loblaw Companies Limited. All feedback provided during the course of the survey will be delivered to general managers at the Loblaws Inc. store in question.
By completing the survey in full customers will earn a sweepstakes entry where they could win $5000 or 1 million PC Plus points (the PC Plus Points prize has an approximate value of $1000). In order to be eligible for the 1 million PC Plus Points prize the customer MUST be a PC Plus member prior to the end date for that Segment. Point members will be required to verify their email address associated with their PC Plus Points account.
- Loblaw and Ipsos employees are not allowed to enter the promotion
- $5000/Points prize drawings will occur monthly
- The drawing will usually take place on the 11th, 12th, or 13th of the month for the month prior
- No purchase is required in order to enter the sweepstakes portion of the survey promotion
- The $5000 will come in the form of a check payable to the lucky winner
Stores associated with the Opinion Survey Contest?
- Extra Foods
- Joe Fresh
- Save Easy
- wholesale club
- CASH & CARRY
To enter without purchase please write to: Loblaw Companies Limited Customer Satisfaction Survey, Ipsos Limited Partnership, 160 Bloor Street East, Suite 300, Toronto, Ontario M4W 1B9… include a 3 x 5 index card with the contestants name, e-mail address, complete mailing address, and telephone number, and the words “Loblaws Inc. Customer Satisfaction Survey”.
The Store Survey $5000 contest can also be taken over the phone by dialing 1-877-234-2322 (this is very rare as most customer surveys only allow the consumer to take the survey via online).
- For a list of previous prize draw winners, please click here
Carl’s Jr Canada Customer Survey
- Take a super short survey in regards to a Carl’s Jr food purchase
- All feedback will help improve Carl’s Jr customers service and the quality of the food
- Customers who complete the survey in full may receive a special reward at the end
TellCarlsJrCanada.com is operated by the Service Management Group. In order to start the survey Carl’s Jr customer will need to provide the store number, date of purchase, time of purchase, and confirm they are over the age of 18. Internet access is required as Carl’s Jr fan boys are not provided the option to take the survey over the phone or via US Mail. Those who complete the survey in full should be rewarded with a sweepstakes entry where they can win a Carl’s Jr gift card (or similar).
www.TellCarlsJrCanada.com Survey Instructions
- Make a food purchase at a Carl’s Jr location in Canada
- Hold on to the receipt as information from the receipt will be needed in order to complete the survey
- Access the internet and navigate to the survey URL
- Answer all the questions in regards to the Carl’s Jr visit in question
- Sign up for the promotional sweepstakes if available
Carl’s Jr Survey Notes
- Those over the age of 18 will not be able to join the sweepstakes
- Carl’s Jr employees are not eligible for the promotion
- Only one entry is allowed per customer
- All feedback will be delivered to Carl’s Jr store managers for customer service improvements
Carl’s Jr. Canada is based in Vancouver, Canada and has a number of locations in British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan. Some of the better menu items when visiting a Carl’s Jr Canada include the Bacon Ranch Fries, Poutine Fries, and the California Class Cheeseburger.
Carl’s Jr Canada can be found at 100-625 Howe St, Vancouver, BC V6C 2T6, Canada and reach via phone by calling 604-620-9509.
- Provide value feedback and earn money-saving coupons in the process (whats not to like here?)
- A must rewards program for coupon junkies
- The survey invite code can be found on the receipt or the invitation
FeedbackRewards.com is operated by The Performance Edge. Their mission statement reads “to assist individuals and organizations to achieve higher levels of performance, productivity and profitability while at the same time enhancing product quality, customer satisfaction and employee fulfillment”.
- Offers a free trial
- A must for businesses looking to get the most out of customer feedback
- The free trail will only last for 15 days before the business is billed for the service
- 24/7 online real-time reporting
- Bounce back coupon incentives (whatever those are)
- If a customer is unhappy the customer will receive an instant email alerting them of the unhappy customer
- Cost effective and affordable
- Allows the business to collect individual feedback on any given customer
- Effectively this program will pay for itself over time
- Will help the business retain customers that would have been otherwise lost
Clients looking to access their account will have to provide their username and password assigned to them by The Performance Edge. Those who misplace their password can dial the customer support help team at 800-356-9145 for immediate assistance.
The Performance Edge Inc.
- Founded in 1990
- Based in Pleasant Grove, Utah
- Specialises in the sales of performance measurement tools
Any questions in regards to this lucrative rewards program for coupon junkies can be directed to The Performance Edge, Inc., Pleasant Grove, UT 84062, Phone: (800) 356-9145 Ext 5, or Fax: (801) 364-2944. Customers looking to reach Feedback Reward by email can fire one of to email@example.com. When sending an email please include the customer account number, survey invite code, and a return phone number. Please allow up to 48 hours for a response via email.
- Take a short survey in regards to a Culligan purchase
- Requires Internet connection
- Powered by Listen360
Feedback.Culligan.com requires the dealer code and the service type. Service types include delivery, service, and installation. The dealer code will be 5 digits long and consist of all numbers. Customers will also have to provide their first name, last name, email address, and customer type (phone number and company name is optional). Customer type includes residential and business.
www.Feedback.Culligan.com Survey Notes
- Will take about 5 minutes to take
- The customers information will not be shared with Culligan employees
- The dealer code will be shown with the city of location (i.e. Culligan of Crystal Lake IL)
- All feedback will be sued to help increased the Culligan dealer service customer service and will never be sold to a third party
Any customer service issues in regards to a Culligan service can be directed to a customer service agent at 1-877-386-0823. Culligan Water Solutions offices are open from 8 am to 4:40pm CT Monday to Friday and closed on the weekends. The Culligan Water Solutions sales office is open from 9 am to 8 pm CT Monday to Friday and Saturday from 9 am to 1 pm (closed on Sunday). The sales office is a must for consumers looking to buy a water solutions product.
What type of services does Culligan offer?
- Residential, commercial, and industrial water softening (this is a must for cities with bad tasting water… Los Angeles huh)
- Bottled water delivery for the home or office (this is ideal for companies flushed with cash i.e. Google)
- Delivery, installation, and maintenance of all water treatment solutions
- Water filtration and treatment for residential, commercial, and industrial applications
- Drinking water systems (this service is popular with schools, office buildings, and gyms
- In home water testing (the service is not very popular but can be a life saver for a home with bad water)
David Yurman Experience
- David Yurman would like candid feedback in regards to a purchase made at his store! 🙂
- Please provide candid feedback and do not be afford to tell the truth (if bad service was deliver tell them all the horrible details!)
- Customers will need about 5 to 10 minutes of spare time in order to complete the survey
DavidYurmanExperience.com is powered by InMoment Inc. via contract with David Yurman. In order to provide feedback the customer will have to provide the country in which the purchase was made (USA, Canada, France), state (if the purchase took place at a David Yurman US location), date of visit, time of visit, and how they heard about the legendary David Yurman (options include catalog, advertising, website, department store, social media, or word of mouth).
Customers will be asked a variety of customer service related survey questions to include “would you recommend this David Yurman boutique to a friend or family member?” and “How likely are you to return to this David Yurman boutique?”.
www.DavidYurmanExperience.com Survey Notes
- All survey answers will help make David Yurman a better place to shop and spend some cash
- Customers will be asked what made them visit David Yurman (i.e. returning an item, buying a gift, need a repair)
- Employees will not have access to the survey
Who or what is a David Yurman?
- New York City based jewelry design company
- Founded in 1980
- Founded by husband and wife duo David Yurman (born October 12, 1942 in New York City) and Sybil Yurman (born December 10, 1942 in New York City
“Thank you for providing feedback on your most recent shopping experience at our store. At David Yurman, we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations every time they visit.” – www.davidyurmanexperience.com
Any questions in regards to a David Yurman purchase can also be directed to 1-888-DYURMAN (1-888-398-7626) Monday through Friday, between 8:00am and 8:00pm EST and Saturdays and Sundays between 9:00am and 6:00pm EST.
My Tiffany Experience
- Provide feedback (good or bad) in regards to a purchase at Tiffany & Co.
- All feedback will be kept confidential and will only be used to increase the customer service at Tiffany & Co.
- Opinions are important to Tiffany as they will Tiffany & Co. exceed customers’ needs
MyTiffanyExperience.com is operated by InMoment and will make about 5 minutes to complete (maybe longer for old people with poor vision). In order to start the experience the customer will need the 15 digit transaction ID and the date of visit. The 15 digit transaction ID can be found at the bottom of the Tiffany & Co. in store receipt. Those who tossed the receipt in the trash may have to visit Oscar the Grouch in order to provide feedback (assuming Oscar will even let you into his trash can to begin with).
- Wake up and decide to make a purchase from Tiffany & Co. (wait until you have had a minimum one cup of coffee)
- Upon arrival discuss the purchase with a Tiffany & Co. employee in order to make sure you are getting the nest deal possible
- Pay with cash or credit
- Save the Tiffany & Co. receipt!
- Hurry home (without speeding) and access the internet
- Navigate to the survey URL (MyTiffanyExperience.com)
- Answer all the survey questions
- Sleep easy knowing you made Tiffany & Co. a better place to shop
MyTiffanyExperience.com Survey Notes
- The customers information will never be shared with Tiffany employees
- it does not appear that the customer is offered a survey reward in return for their time
- The survey cannot be taken by phone or mail
- Please be honest as making up fake information will not help Tiffany & Co. improve on their customer service and could end up getting an employee fired! 🙁
Once the survey has been completed InMoment Inc will gather the feedback and send it to general managers in charge of the Tiffany store in question.