My Safeway Jamba
- Take an interesting survey related to a Jamba Juice purchase
- Please note the Jamba Juice purchase must have been made inside a Safeway location
- Customers DO NOT have to make a purchase at Safeway in order to take the My Safeway Jamba customer survey
The My Safeway Jamba survey will take between 5 to 10 minutes to complete (depending on the person’s computer navigating skill) and will require the customer to have the 4 digit Jamba Juice store number along with the time of visit. The Jamba Juice store number and time of visit can be found on the Jamba Juice in store receipt (the store number will be 4 digits in length). All feedback will be gathered by the Service Management Group and then distributed to local Jamba Juice store managers for improvement.
Jamba Juice Inc
- Texas-based restaurant retailer
- Specializes in fruit smoothies, all-natural baked goods, steel-cut oatmeal, and world-class sandwiches
- The firm can be found on the NASDAQ stock exchange under ticker symbol JMBA
Jamba Juice was founded in 1990 in the town of San Luis Obispo, California. The firm has more than 800 locations to include foreign locations Bahamas, Canada, the Philippines, Mexico, Taiwan, and South Korea (people in South Korea go nuts over the fruit smoothies). There are approximately 287 company-owned locations and 517 franchise-operated stores in the United States of America.
The best smoothies at Jamba Juice? Try the following:
- Apple ‘n Greens Smoothie (apple and strawberry juices, kale, peaches, mangos and bananas… and its healthy? whats not to like here?)
- Orange Carrot Karma Smoothie (ideal for people who like carrots)
- Berry UpBEET Smoothie (this sucker has tons and tons of strawberries, blueberries and mangos)
The Jamba juice corporate office is based at 6475 Christie Avenue Suite 150 Emeryville, CA 94608 and can be reached via phone at 510-596-0100 (please do not call this number with questions about the My Safeway Jamba survey).
- Jamba Juice Menu
Joe’s American Experience
- Take the Joe’s American Bar & Grill Guest Satisfaction Survey online
- This survey will help Old Joe make more money and improve the service of his bar
- Customers will need the 13 digit code from the Joe’s receipt in order to begin
The Joe’s American Experience survey will take about 7 and a half minutes to complete and is operated by the Service Management Group. The 13 digit survey code and time of visit needed to start the Joe’s American Experience survey can be found on the customer receipt. Once the customer has answered all the survey questions they will be emailed a coupon which can be used on a future visit to Joe’s American Bar & Grill (please allow up to 24 hours for the coupon to arrive). Please note the Joe’s American Experience survey coupon cannot be exchanged for cash or used at any other bar & grills.
Who Is Joe’s American Bar & Grill?
- New England based restaurant serving casual, American fare
- Has location in both New England and New Jersey
- Owned and operated by Back Bay Restaurant Group’s (these guys also own Papa Razzi, Abe & Louie’s, Coach Grill, and Atlantic Fish)
Joe’s American Bar & Grill has two locations in downtown Boston at 181 Newbury Street, Boston, MA 02116 and 100 Atlantic Avenue, Boston, MA 02110. The Joe’s off Newbury Street is considered their landmark location and features a state of the art retractable roof in the cafe and upper bar area, a display kitchen, two full service bars, and private dining for medium to large groups.
Each Joe’s American Bar & Grill menu may be slightly different depending on the location but almost all locations should have these must try dishes: Maryland Crab Cake, Fish & Chips, BBQ Baby Back Ribs, New York Strip Steak, and the Joe’s Famous Skillet Cookie (this is a must try dessert dish that features a warm savory chocolate chip cookie cooked in a cast iron skillet and topped with vanilla bean ice cream, chocolate sauce, and candied pecans).
- Joe’s American Bar & Grill Menu
Chat To Restaurant Team
- Take a super fun survey in regards to chowing down at the Premier Inn Restaurant
- The Chat To Restaurant Team survey is operated by the Service Management Group
- All feedback will help improve the quality of the food and service at the Premier Inn Restaurant
The Chat To Restaurant Team customer survey requires the customer to have the coupon number from their Premier Inn Restaurant customer receipt (customers who do not have this number will not be able to take the survey). The survey coupon number will be 15 digits long and consist of all numbers. Once the customer has completed the survey they will be presented with a voucher number which will provide them with a buy one get one coupon offer. The Chat To Restaurant Team request candid feedback good or bad.
Chat To Restaurant Team Survey Notes
- Will take less than 10 minutes to complete
- The coupon offer is good for a buy one main course and get another free
Some of the more popular menu items when dining at the Premier Inn Restaurant include pancakes, bacon and eggs, sourdough crumpets, and chewy bagels with awesome spreads (this place is obviously known for their breakfast).
- Take a super short survey related to a shopping excursion at the Northgate Market
- Customers must have the 14 digit survey code in order to being
- The 14 digit survey code can be found at the bottom of the Northgate Market receipt
The Northgate Experience survey will take about 6 minutes to complete and requires Internet access. Assuming the customer answers all the survey questions they will be provided a validation code than can be used on a future visit to Northgate Market (please note the customer will only have 30 days to redeem the Northgate Experience coupon validation code or it will become worthless). All survey feedback will be collected by the Service Management Group and customers can also take the survey via phone by calling 800-219-4412. All customer feedback will be held confidential.
Northgate Experience Survey Notes
- Will help improve the customer service
- Provides the customer with a nice coupon in return for their efforts
- The coupon cannot be exchanged for cash and can only be used at participating Northgate Market locations
- California-based grocery store
- Founded by Don Miguel González and Doña Teresa Reynoso de González
- Has more than 40 locations in California
Northgate Market also offers a Prospera Gonzalez Financial Customer Survey in which the winner will take home a $100 Northgate Market gift card. The survey will take about 2 minutes to complete and requires the customer to provide their name and a valid email address.
Popular Northgate Market locations in the Los Angeles area include 831 N Hacienda Blvd La Puente, 2120 Pacific Ave Long Beach, 10801 Prairie Avenue Inglewood, and 944 E. Slauson Ave Los Angeles. The Northgate Market corporate headquarters is based at 1201 North Magnolia Avenue, Anaheim, California 92801 and can be reached by phone at 714-778-3784 (please note customer service questions should be directed to 1-888-672-9832 between the hours of 8 am to 5 pm Monday thru Friday.
- Take a short survey related to a purchase at Burger King
- All feedback is collected by the Service Management Group
- The customer’s information will never be shared with Burger King employees
In order to start the BK MEGT experience survey the customer must have the Burger King restaurant number, the date of visit, and the time of visit, The BK restaurant number can be found on the front of the receipt in the top right hand corner. Those who complete the Burger King MEGT survey will receive a coupon validation code that can be used on a future visit to Burger King. The survey should only take about 5 minutes to complete and Internet access is required.
Burger King (aka BK)
- Miami based burger fast food chain
- Founded under the name Insta-Burger King in 1953 (was renamed Burger King in 1964)
- Has more than 15000 locations across the globe
Some of the better/more popular menu items available at Burger King include the Whopper (BK iconic flagship burger… a must try), Tendercrisp Garden Salad (make this salad healthy by saying no cheese please), Bk Chefs Choice Burger, and the Bk Double Stacker (this beast of a burger comes with 2 patties, 1 slice of cheese & 2 half slices of bacon smothered in bk stacker sauce… then the second story of meat comes with MORE cheese and MORE bacon to ensure the customer will not have to eat for the next 3 days). A visit to Burger King will set back a single man about $8 if they desire a drink and fries with their burger (a family of four can expect to spend between $20 to $40 at Burger King).
The Burger King corporate office is based at 5505 Blue Lagoon Drive Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States and can be reached by phone by calling 305-378-3000 (BK customers can also dial 1-866-394-2493 to speak with a Burger King customer service agent).
Grocery Delivery Survey
- People can use the Grocery Delivery Service to rate a grocery delivery order to their house
- 10 lucky winners will be chosen every week to receive a $30 gift card from the store where they purchased their groceries
- Over the 29 week period this contest runs, a total of $8,700 in prizes will be given away
What contact information is needed for the Grocery Delivery Survey?
To be contacted in case they are one of the lucky winners each week, customers will need to enter the e-mail address they used to place the grocery order. If that e-mail address is chosen to win $30, the grocery delivery order will be verified before that person is deemed a winner.
To contact a representative about the Albertson’s grocery survey
- Write to StellaService, 75 Broad Street, Suite 1010, New York, NY 10004