Wal-Mart OTR Drivers
The Drive 4 Wal-Mart site allows a person to apply for a driving job with Wal-Mart. These jobs help deliver goods and products to Wal-Mart customers and communities every day. The Wal-Mart OTR Driver program employs over 7000 people and is available in just about every state. It should be noted that a Interstate Class A Commercial Driver’s License with Hazmat Endorsement license is required along with a clear background check.
Other qualifications for Wal-Mart drivers:
- Three years of current over-the-road tractor/big rig trailer experience
- The applicant must have traveled at least 50,000 miles in a over-the-road tractor/trailer in each of the last three years
- A life time total of 250,000 miles of over the road experience
- No accidents that the driver was at fault in or could have been prevented
- No preventable DOT recordable accidents while operating a commercial motor vehicle in the last 10 years
- No more than 2 moving violations in a commercial or big rig auto in the last 3 years
- No serious traffic violations
- Anyone with a DUI, DWI, OUI, or reckless driving with alcohol/drugs within the last 10 years will be disqualified
A user can provide their email address to receive over the road driver job alerts by email.
Search Jobs Drive4Walmart jobs by:
- Job Title
- State and City (location)
- Posting date
Recent Wal-Mart OTR jobs have been posted in Seymour, IN – Marcy, NY – Tobyhanna, PA – Pottsville, PA – Loveland, CO. Users who have already applied at the drive4walmart site can simply access their OTR profile and job seeker tools with their username and password.
Working at Walmart Facts
- Wal-Mart employs over 2 million people
- Every time a Supercenter rolls into town it will provide about 300 jobs
- Woman make up 53% of the workforce
- Store Managers make between $50,000 to $175,000 annually
- Offers health plans that include a $4 co-pay on eligible generic drugs at Wal-Mart or Sam’s Club pharmacies and gift cards
- Wal-Mart will match up to 6% of the employee’s salary toward their 401k
Wal-Mart is based in the Ozark Mountains in Bentonville, Arkansas and is one of the world’s largest and most respected companies.
Amerisource Bergen Star
A user can sign up for a AmerisourceBergen CMS Star Ratings (101) Seminar through the MyGNP Star site. These seminars are operated by AmerisourceBergen and Good Neighbor Pharmacy and provide information and tools to help users grow their business. On average 3 out of every 4 people who attended the last seminar provided favorable reviews. A user can either 1. Sign up to attend a live event or 2. Register for a webinar.
Option 1: Attend a Live Event
- Select the deisred location
- Fill out a short form providing the users name, address and phone number
- Click submit and check email for confirmation
Option 2: Register for a Webinar
- Simply select the time and date of the Webinar the user would like to attend
Operated By: AmerisourceBergen and Good Neighbor Pharmacy
Save Mart Customer Opinion Survey
The Save Mart survey allows a customer to share their thoughts about their recent visit to this popular California-based supermarket. In return for their time the customer will receive a 10% off coupon that can be used on their next visit to Save Mart. To start the survey the customer will need the invitation number from the Save Mart customer receipt as well as a working email address. The 10% OFF COUPON will be provided by email at the conclusion of the survey.
10% Off Coupon Rules
- Limit one coupon per customer during the promotion
- Excludes liquor, tobacco, dairy products, gift cards, stamps, lottery tickets, phone cards, Rx prescriptions, MoneyGram, money orders, money transfers, lift tickets, transport tickets, Ticketmaster, donations, check cashing fees, and vending machine purchases
- The 10% off survey coupon can be used with other coupon or promotional items
- All purchases must be included in a single transaction
This promotion also includes Food Maxx, Lucky Stores, Maxx Value and S-Mart which are all part of the Save Mart Supermarkets brand. The promotional site also allows a customer to sign up for weekly ads, specials, and many other great items from Save Mart which includes two coupons per week.
Save Mart is a popular grocery store chain with locations in Northern California and Northern Nevada. The company was founded in 1952 and has over 230 locations to include the Save Mart supermarkets operated under the name Save Mart, S-Mart Foods, Lucky, and FoodMaxx. Save Mart revenues are approaching 5 billion per year including their private label product brands.
Operated By: Save Mart Supermarkets
Straight Talk Wireless Services
A customer HAS FOUR DIFFERENT OPTIONS when activating a Straight Talk phone through the Straight Talk Activation site:
- Activate a Straight Talk Service
- Reactivate Straight Talk Service
- Transfer existing Straight Talk service
- Activate Straight Talk Service with a number from another business
The activation process should only take a few minutes and for coverage may differ depending on the Straight Talk phone. Please note when activating a Straight Talk phone with a number from another business the user will need the following:
- The account number
- Password or Pin
- Contact Information as it is registered with the phones current service provider
Not all service providers provide a PIN number. Please contact the businesses current provider for more information.
What is Straight Talk?
An US based, pay-as-you go prepaid wireless phone service. Straight Talk makes it very simple for customers to obtain a phone as they do not require credit checks, there are no activation fees and most importantly Straight Talk has no age limits rules.
Popular Straight Talk Plans:
- $30 All You Need Plan with 1500 Minutes
- $45 Unlimited Plan with Unlimited Minutes
- $60 Unlimited International Plan with Unlimited Nationwide Minutes
Most customers will be more than happy with the $30 plan. The $30 plan also includes 100 MB of data and unlimited text messaging. Regardless of the type of plan the customer will have to refill the plan every 30 days to keep the service going. The easiest way to keep Straight Talk service going is by enrolling in the Auto-Refill for monthly automatic deductions from the My Account homepage. The “MyAccount” service also allows a customer to update billing information, refill the phone directly from the site and set up a PIN for Mobile Web transactions.
Operated By: TracFone and Walmart
The Burger King Crown Card
All BK Crown gift cards can be purchased at a local BK Restaurant or online at the BK site. At this time only North American Burger King locations are participating in this gift card promotion. Once a BK crown card has been ordered the consumer can expect to receive the card by mail within 3 business days, excluding holidays and Sundays, and delivery time will be determined by the delivery method selected.
BK Crown Card Notes
- If the card does not work upon arrival please dial (866) 394-2493 and a new one should ship to the customer in about 7 business days
- Registering the card online is not required but will provide the customer with Burger King coupons, promotions, news, fresh offers, and other delicious deals
- If for whatever reason a local BK will not accept the Crown Card the customer can file for a refund which will be sent in 6-8 weeks
- A customer MUST visit a restaurant in person for any BK Crown cards over $500
- If the card cannot be read at the counter please dial (866) 394-2493
- The BK Crown card can be used in Canada and the United States
The BK gift card can be used at any participating BK location. A customer also has the option to relaod the card at the register or using the surrounding BK boxes. The card is perfect for a Birthday or Christmas present.
BK is a tasty fast food burger restaurant based out of Miami-Dade County, Florida. The company was founded as Insta-Burger King in 1953. Burger King is rivaled by Mc Donalds, Wendy’s and Sonic. BK specializes in fire grilled hamburgers, french fries and soft drinks. Besides North America BK also has operations in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. The firm is owned by: 3G Capital, Justice Founders and Burger King Shareholders (Burger King Worldwide, Inc. (BKW))
Domain Creation Date: July 31, 2007
Operated By: Burger King Corporation
Have you ever seen the Simpson episode where the family obtains a trampoline? Cut to the next scene and Marge is taking care of hundreds of kids with broken legs and arms in her back yard… don’t say we didn’t warn you if you happen to win the Break A Leg in the Springfree Trampoline Giveaway!
Woman’sDay.com is giving away a free trampoline just in time for summer. The good news is this trampoline is claims to prevent 90% of all product-related injuries on traditional trampolines due to its spring free style. The retail price of the Springfree Trampoline is $1199.00 but could be yours if you enter today at http://www.womansday.com/sweepstakes/29737.
The promotion will end on 6/18/14 and the lucky winner will be drawn on 6/30/14 . The lucky winner can be expect to be notified within 1 month of the last day of the Springfree Trampoline Giveaway.
The sweepstakes allows for one entry per day. To increase your odds of winning this death trap we suggest you enter daily!
Hallmark Reward Redemption
The Redeem Your Award Premiere Choice Award allows a customer to their certificate award online in a few simple steps. To start the process the customer will need the reward number and the dollar value of the award in question. Please note that the award number will be 30 digits long and for more than one awards, enter the highest value award first to ensure the largest merchant list to select from. The redemption process will only take a few minutes to complete and if to cancel the award redemption process simply select “OPTIONS” on the site then click “REMOVE” and the award will be deleted for redemption at this time. Continue reading
Your Smartphone is certainly the tool that makes you more productive and connected, but its can also be the ultimate in procrastination tools… so why don’t you kick your idle time up a notch with these 5 cream of crop in time wasting mobile apps? Continue reading
The internet has been around for a while now, and the ability of picking a desired domain name has became a great challenge. With millions of websites, it is hard to find a name that is still available. Enter the potential gTLD (otherwise known as generic Top-Level Domain) boom. So what exactly is this exlposion of gTLD’s, and what does this mean for the future of the internet? Let’s take a look. Continue reading