Access a MyKohls (i.e. Kohls employee) account online with a username and password.
Simply rev up the old PC and head on over to www.mykohls.kohls.com and follow the on-screen instructions to sign in.
The site is powered by OTKA and is designed for Kohl’s employees only (if you are retired from Kohls you will not have access regardless of what your human resource department is telling you)!
If you were just hired at Kohls you must register via your HR department in person and will need to provide your employee ID.
Part and Full time employees will 100% have access to the service (in other words the site isn’t only for full-time players).
MyKohls.Kohls.com Customer Service
- Phone: 262-703-1515
- Email: HR@kohls.com
- Mail: not found
- Phone 2: 1-855-564-5705 (Please note this is a toll-free 855 number and not an 800 number)
Kohls Mailing Adress?
Please send your Kohl’s Charge payment to Kohl’s P.O. Box 60043 City of Industry, CA 91716 or Kohl’s P.O. Box 1456 Charlotte, NC 28201
If you would like to write a nice or mean letter to KOHLS (i.e. General Correspondence) please fire it off to Kohl’s Credit PO Box 3043 Milwaukee, WI 53201-3043.
Related: Need a credit card? Check out the line of cards offered by Capital One
Further Kohls Contact Points
- Corporate Headquarters Kohl’s Department Stores N56 W17000 Ridgewood Drive Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
- Corporate Phone: (262) 703-7000
- Human Resources Please direct any questions about Kohl’s Human Resources to: Phone: (262) 703-7000
- Kohls stock is listed on the NYSE under the ticker symbol KSS
- Investor Relations Please direct any questions about Kohl’s Investor Relations to: Phone: (262) 703-1440 Fax: (262) 703-6143
Please note these benefits are assuming you work full-time… if you are only a part-time employee or seasonal employee all bets are off!
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Ability to move up in the firm super fast (especially if your willing to put in 80 hour work weeks and kiss your bosses BIG FAT BUTT)
- Life Insurance
To find a job at Kohls simply head on over to www.careers.kohls.com.
- Access a TimeForce account online
- Time.MyiSolved.com is managed by iSolved
- Designed for US users only
In order to login to the service the user must provide their username, password, and their company code. Those who do not have the company code should speak with their local HR department in order to obtain this required code.
Those who have misplaced their password will have to provide their email address and company code associated with their account along with the user or username and company code.
- Easy to use
- Requires Internet access
- In the event of a lost password the recovery process will email a new password to the user
- Access a Time Tracking & Management account online
- MyPeopleNet.com is managed by Peoplenet
- Requires Internet access
In order to login the employee must provide their User ID and password. Those who are new to the Peoplenet employee time tracking service must create an account. In order to create an account the employee will have to provide their first and last name, last 4 digits of their SSN, and email address.
- Questions about hours worked, adjustments, payroll or work policies, vacation time or other HR related issued should be directed to the employees payroll administrator or company help desk
- Once the employee has registered they will be able to track the number of hours they have worked for any given day or week
- This service will automatically include overtime work as long as the employees boss provides approval
- Those without an email address will not be able to enroll
Any questions in regards to the MyPeopleNet time tracking service can be directed to (800) 669-9765 or contact the local HR department at the employees place of work.
Popeye’s Learning Hub
- Popeye’s employees can access the learning hub which is required when start employment at Popeye’s Louisiana Kitchen
- Popeyes.Sabanow.net is operated by Saba Software Inc.
- Internet access is required and it appears the service can be accessed on most web enable mobile phones
In order to login to the learning hun the Popeye’s employee will have to provide their username and password. The default language is set as English but this can easily be changed to Spanish via the drop down tab. Once the employee has accessed the Popeye’s learning hub they will be able to perform any learning task that has been assigned to them. Learning task may include how to prepare fried chicken, proper clean up protocol, how to operate the cash register, and a variety of other Popeye’s related employment courses.
- A must for all Popeye’s Louisiana Kitchen employees
- Cannot be accessed via phone or email
- Popeye’s employees who misplaced their password will have to provide their username in order to start the recovery process
- Any questions or concerns with the learning should be directed to the Popeye’s employee shift manager
Roger that but why in the world would anyone want to work at Popeye’s?!?
- Anniversary Payouts (which provides cash money rewards on the employees hiring date anniversary)
- Performance based pay (the harder the employee works the more likely they are to advance which comes with a pay increase)
- 401(k) (immediate eligibility plus a company match… this is only designed for full time employees)
- Education Assistance (a must for college students looking to pay their way through higher education)
- Discounts on food purchases (free Popeye’s fried chicken for lunch?… whats not to like here?)
Common in restaurant jobs at Popeye’s includes cook, restaurant manager, and food prep. Common corporate jobs at Popeye’s include Executive Assistant, Global Finance Manager, and Sr. Analyst.
My Circle K Account
- Access a Circle K Account online
- My-Act-CircleK.com is available in over one dozen languages (i.e. English, Spanish)
- Requires Internet connection
MyCircle K account requires a username and password in order to login. The login service also works for Mac’s and Couche-Card users.
Having issues with www.My-Act.CircleK.com login can be directed to the following depending on the employees location:
- U.S. Store Employee in the Great Lakes, MidWest or Heartland Division should click Here to Reset Your password
- U.S. Store Employee in the South Atlantic, SouthEast, Florida, Gulf Coast, SouthWest, Arizona or West Coast Division should click Here
- U.S. Non-Store Employee should go Here to return
- Canadian employees need to go here to reset a password
Canadian employees who need to reset their password will have to provide their Canadian Social Security Number, month of birth, day of birth, and home postal code. The Canadian Social Security Number will be 9 digits long and provided to the human at their time of birth. ProTip: Be sure to include the Canadian SSN with no dashes.
Roger that but who is Circle K?
- Tempe, AZ based chain of convenience stores
- The company was founded in 1951 by Fred Hervey
- Has more than 8000 locations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Guam, Norway, Sweden, Japan, China, Hong Kong, Macau, Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines, Denmark, Malaysia, United Arab Emirates, Costa Rica, Honduras, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, and Poland
The Circle K corporate office is based at 1130 West Warner Road, Suite B, Tempe, AZ 85284-2816 and can be reached via phone at (602) 728-8000. Please note the Circle K Corporation operates as a subsidiary of Couche Tard US L.P.
Customers who are looking for a Circle K in their area can use the Circle K store locator service. Circle K does offer a rewards program in a number of states to include Missouri, New York, Iowa, and Minnesota.
Doculivery United Family Payroll
- United Family employees can access their payroll accounts online
- Requires a username and password
- Super easy to use and only available to current employees
Doculivery.com/UnitedFamilyPayroll is secured by GeoTrust. The United Family employee account service is available to the following companies: United Super Markets, Amigos, Albertson’s Market, LIANO, RC Taylor, and United Express. Employees who were fired or have retired are NOT allowed to access the Doculivery service.
- A must for all United Family employees
- The User ID is the first letter of the employees first name plus the last name plus the last 4 digits of the employees SSN
- The password will be the employees last 4 digits of their SSN (once they log in for the first time they will be required to update their password)
- New Mexico employees who access the service will agree to automatically opt in for electronic pay stubs only
- Click on the Pay Stubs tab to see a list of all pay dates for which you have a pay stub
- To see the entire pay stub for a particular date click on the view icon in the Click To View column on the left side of the screen
Any questions in regards to the Doculivery.com/UnitedFamilyPayroll service can be directed to the award-winning Payroll Department directly at 806-791-6308 or simply fire a email to email@example.com (when sending an email please include the employees account number and allow up to 24 hours for a response).
United Supermarkets is a Texas-based grocery store chain with more than 11,000 employees. The company was founded back in 1916 and is based at 7830 Orlando Avenue Lubbock, Texas, 79423, United States. United Supermarkets are owned and operated by Albertson’s. Any questions in regards to the company or general customer relation issues can be directed to toll free 1-877-848-6483.
HCA HR Answers
- Hospital Corporation of America employees can access HR account related information online
- A free service for all employees
- HCAHRAnswers.com is to be used only by authorized users of IT&S, its customers and affiliates
Current HCA employees can simply login with their User ID and password. Those who are not the brightest people in the world and misplace their password will have to use their mobile number in order to start the recovery process. Any questions in regards to work related content (i.e. number of hours worked, insurance, 401k issues) should be directed to the employee local human resource team.
Featured Jobs at HCA?
- Behavioral and Social Work (college degree required)
- Nursing (some college ideal)
- Nursing Support Agent (college not required but pay will be lower)
- Case Manager
- Executive Management
HCA Job Locations
- El Paso, Texas
- West Palm Beach, Florida
- Tampa, Florida
- Nashville, TN
- Georgetown, TX
- San Jose, CA
Resources Hewitt American Airlines
- Access an account with a username
- Designed for American Airlines employees only
- New users will have to register
The Resources Hewitt American Airlines service is a must for all American Airlines employees and is operated by AON. Any questions about the service can be directed to the American Airlines Benefits Center at 1-888-860-6178 from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. CT Monday through Friday or for employees needing help outside the United States, Puerto Rico, or Canada please call 800-891-3333 weekdays 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Central time. Once the employee has gained access they will be able to perform a variety of employee related task to include scheduling time off, checking out previous pay studs, and contact other employees. Those who are new to the service will have to sign up with the last 4 digits of their SSN, date of birth, and their zip code (all fields at the time of sign up are required unless otherwise noted). Any questions about time off and annual pay should be directed to the American Airlines employees HR department or their immediate supervisor (DO NOT CONTACT AON).
- Mandatory of all employees
- Requires Internet access
- Once an employee retires or is terminated they will no longer have access to their account
- Fort Worth, Texas-based airline
- Founded on April 15, 1926
- Employs more than 110,000 people
American operates out of ten hubs located in Dallas/Fort Worth, Charlotte, Chicago-O’Hare, Philadelphia, Miami, Phoenix, Washington, DC-National, Los Angeles, New York-JFK, and New York-LaGuardia. Those looking to contact the firm in regards to reservations can dial 1-800-433-7300 while those who are having trouble tracking their bags need to call 800-535-5225.
- Access a PepsiCo account online
- Requires a username and password
- New users will have to register
New users to the My PepsiCo Identity management service will need their Global Personnel ID in order to register. Once the user has presented their Global Personnel ID they will have to provide some basic information such as name, address, and phone number. The registration process should take between 3 to 8 minutes to complete and is available in a variety of languages to include English. MyPepsico is associated with the following brands: Quaker, Tropicana, Lay’s (some people call this the best potato chip in town), and Pepsi. Those who are current members but have misplaced their password can start the recovery process with their User ID. Please note those looking to update their Global Personnel ID (GPID) password can start the update GPID process using their global identity management tool (aka myidM) which can be found at: myidm.mypepsico.com (simply enter the users Global Personnel ID and current password the smack the login tab, then click the Change Password icon, and follow the process).
- New York based food, snack and beverage firm
- Employs more than 250,000 people world-wide
- Best know for their Pepsi soda product
PepsiCo, Inc. was formed when the Pepsi-Cola Company and Frito-Lay, Inc merged in 1965. Over the years the firm added more brands to their arsenal to include Tropicana Products (1998) and Quaker Oats Company (2001). Acquiring the Quaker Oats Company in 2001 also brought the popular sports drink Gatorade into the PepsiCo. family of products. PepsiCo. is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol PEP and the corporate office is based at 700 Anderson Hill Road Purchase, NY 10577 (consumers looking to reach the corporate office via phone can dial 914-253-2000). Some of the more popular PepsiCo. products include Pepsi (as previously mentioned), Baked Lay’s potato chips, Doritos, and Naked Fruit Smoothies.