GEICO Sequels Sweepstakes
Enter to win a $100 movie gift card in the GEICO Sequels Sweepstakes!
Simply visit www.geico.com/sequels and follow the on-screen instructions in order to enter.
The last Geico sweepstakes were so popular with the American people they had to bring back second sweepstakes! GOOD LUCK and MAYBE you will win.
Please note the $100 gift card cannot be traded in for cash.
You must be 21 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to enter.
Sadly Geico employees are not allowed to enter.
A purchase is not required to enter and a GEICO purchase will not improve your odds of winning.
GEICO.com/Sequels Promotional Notes
- The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is GEICO, 5260 Western Avenue, Chevy Chase, MD, 20815
- A Sponsor-selected Swag Bag including a $100 movie-theatre gift card and Sponsor-selected branded merchandise
- The ARV of each Daily Prize is up to $200
- Limit one (1) prize per person/household
- Prizes are non-transferable and no substitutions will be made
- The Daily Prize winners will be selected in separate random drawings on or about the day after each Daily Entry Period ends, from among all eligible Entries received for each applicable Daily Entry Period
- The random drawings will be conducted by the Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the drawings.
Need a credit card?
In order to obtain a list of winners please write to “The GEICO Sequels Sweepstakes – Winners, 100 Marcus Dr. Attn: VL, Melville, NY, 11747″… Vermont residents may omit return postage.
What movie should you go see?
Mr. Rogers is a good bet… avoid the new Star Wars movie like the plague!
DriveSafe.com/TellUs Survey Gift Card
Be sure to provide feedback after completing a Driver Safety Course and maybe win a $100 AMEX gift card in the process!
To start the survey visit www.drivesafe.com/tellus and follow the on-screen instructions.
National Safety Council driver safety course request honest feedback as it will be used to improve the customer experience and service.
Please note questions with an asteric are required.
Drive Safe Tell Us Recap
- Take a short survey in regards to a Driver Safety Course and maybe will a $100 gift card in the process
- In order to win the $100 gift card the customer must complete the entire survey
- This survey is related to the National Safety Council driver safety course that the driver recently completed
DriveSafe.com/TellUs is powered by QuestionPro and all feedback will be sent to the managers in charge of each National Safety Council driver safety course location.
The survey should only take a few minutes to complete and once the survey has been completed the driver will be entered into a drawing for an American Express gift card. Please note any questions marked with a * are required.
Drivers will have to provide the safety course in which the evaluation took place at: Attitudinal Dynamics of Driving (ADD), Alive at 25, Chronic Offender, DDC 4, DDC 8/6, DDC Online, Professional Truck Driver (PTD), State Courts Against Road, and Rage SCARR.
www.DriveSafe.com/TellUs Survey Notes
- A must for those looking to win an American Express gift card
- Requires the instructor ID number
- Those who do not have the instructors number can provide the name of the instructor’s name
Once the driver has provided the instructors name/number they will be asked to provide the date in which the course started. Once the date has been provided there driver will encounter the survey questions. Some of the Drive Safe Tell Us survey questions include “The course I am about to take will help me become a better driver’, ‘The course I took will help me become a better driver’, and “As a result of completing this course, I consider myself to be a safer driver.”
Once all the bothersome questions have been answered the driver will be asked to provide their name in order to be entered into a drawing for a $100 American Express gift card.
Target Merchandise Return Card
- Target fan boys will receive a merchandise return card for any approved non-receipted return or return using a gift receipt
- Target.com/MerchadiseReturnCard is operated by Target Brands Inc.
- Please note this card can ONLY be redeemed in store (i.e. not available for online redemption)
The Target Merchandise Return Card can only used at actual Target in store location in order to protect the customer from fraud. The best way to check the balance of the card is by asking the Target employee at the time of check out or check the receipt once the purchase has been made (the balance can be found at the bottom of the Target receipt). The original gift card receipt will also be needed in the ugly event that the card is lost or (even worse) stolen!
The Target Merchandise Card cannot be redeemed on Target.com or for cash or credit (except where required by law). The card value cannot be transferred to another merchandise return card (i.e. Best Buy, Walmart), gift card (Fifth Third Bank) or prepaid card. Card funds do not expire
- The merchandise return card is used for returns only
- This merchandise return card can be redeemed for merchandise or services (other than gift cards and prepaid cards) only at Target Stores
- This merchandise return card can be redeemed for merchandise or services (other than gift cards and prepaid cards) at Target stores
- Those who acquired the card with a Government issued ID may have to present the ID when making a purchase
- Customers are not allowed to reload the card with additional funds
Any questions in regards to the Merchandise Return card can be directed to a customer service agent at 1-800-544-2943. Please note the Merchandise card cannot be redeemed for cash and cannot be transferred to another Target fan boy.
Fifth Third Bank Gift Card
- Access a lucrative Fifth Third Bank prepaid card online
- 53GiftCard.com is managed by Fifth Third Bank and WildCard Systems, Inc
- Please note login to register the Fifth Third Bank prepaid gift card prior to first use
In order to access the card account online the card holder must have the Fifth Third Bank gift card number, last 4 digits of their phone number used at the time of registering the card, and the 3 digit code (this code can be found on the back of the Fifth Third Bank prepaid card).
Please note the Fifth Third Bank gift card will not hurt or improve a credit score and can only be used when making purchases in the US. The Fifth Third Bank Prepaid MasterCard Gift Card carries a fixed cash amount that is determined by the purchaser at the time of purchase (hopefully the gift card receiver has wealthy friends as this will increase the odds of the gift card being worth more money). Please not contrary to popular belief Wells Fargo does not issue this card.
- The gift card cannot be used to obtain cash back when shopping or at an ATM
- Replacement of Fifth Third Bank MasterCard Gift Cards purchased at a Fifth Third Financial Center do not incur a fee
- Card holders who fail to register the Fifth Third Bank Gift Card may not be able to provide a replacement card in the even the card is lost or stolen (so be sure to register the card!)
Any questions in regards to the popular Fifth Third Bank gift card can be directed to an award-winning customer service agent at 1-866-466-0059 24 hours a day 7 days a week or those looking to reach out via mail can write to: Fifth Third Bank Gift Card Services, P.O. Box 550550, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33555-0550. Fees associated with the card will vary and the card holder should consult the terms and conditions page associated with their gift card.
Five Back Gift
- Register a Five Back Visa gift card online
- Card holders can use the Five Back Visa gift card anywhere Visa debit is accepted and when shopping at select stores, get up to 5% of the purchase price
- The 5% purchase price discount will be added back to the card
FiveBackGift.com is issued by MetaBank who is proud Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. The Five Back gift card can only be used in the United States and makes an excellent gift (i.e. birthday, wedding, office Christmas party). In order to register the Five Back Visa gift card the user will need the card number, expiration date (in mm/yy format), and the 3 digit CVV2 code. Please note that enrollment in the Five Back reward program is automatic and the user does not need to register the card to participate.
- The Award Sponsor will calculate earnings on a purchase by purchase basis and will round earnings amounts to the nearest whole cent
- Please allow up to 48 hours for earnings to be added to an account from the time of purchase
- Users can continue to earn money back until the balance on the Five Back Gift Card is less than 10 cents
- If you return an item on which you earned money back, the Award Sponsor reserves the right to deduct the money you earned from your Card balance
- Nike (best running shows on earth… end of story)
- Flemings Steak House (highly overrated)
- Outback Steak House (good steak for the price)
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (best burgers on the planet? Maybe… Maybe)
Any questions in regards to FiveBackGift.com can be directed to (844) 201-8796 between the hours of 8 am to 6 pm or via US Mail to: Blackhawk Network ATTN: Customer Service 10615 Professional Circle Ste. 102 Reno, NV 89521 (please include a card number for specific questions in regards to a card account).
Arvest Gift Card
- Those lucky enough to receive a Arrest Visa gift card can manage it online
- Gift card holders can check a balance, view recent transactions, and update a billing address
- This is a must for Arrest gift card holders
ArvestGiftCard.com is managed by Arvest Bank who is member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender. In order to manage an Arrest gift card online the user will have ti provide their Arrest gift card number along with the security code. The security code will be 3 digits in length (consist of all numbers) and will be found on the back of the card in the signature box. Any questions in regards to the Arvest gift card can be directed to the toll free number found on the back of the card or simply dial (866) 952-9523.
Those who just received the Arrest gift card will have to register the card. In order to register the Arvest Visa Gift Card the customer will have to provide the card number, CVV code (three-digit code located in the signature line on the back of the card), and the address associated with the gift card. Please note the address of the gift card will most likely be the address associated with he credit card used to purchase the gift card. Registering the card provides a variety of benefits to include protection against theft or loss.
- Gift cards can be purchased at any Arvest Bank branch
- If the card is lost and hasn’t been registered the customer may not be able to recoup the remaining balance on the card (so register the card ASAP!)
- Some retailers will verify the address associated with he card before a transaction is processed (if the address is not verified the purchase will be rejected)
- The Arvest gift card will not hurt or improve a users credit rating as it is not a credit card