Nissan Transmission Class Action Settlement
Nissan has agreed to a settlement in regards to their Sentra, Versa and Versa Note vehicles that class members claim had a defective transmission.
Visit www.sentraversacvtsettlement.com to file a claim online or print a claim form.
The case is pending in the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee and is entitled Weckwerth, et. al. v. Nissan North America Inc.,
A settlement fairness hearing will take place on or around 3/6/2020.
Claim Form Deadline?
Class members with 1/30/2020 or 30 days after a qualifying transmission repair, whichever is later.
SentraversaCVTSettlement.com Contact Information
- Mail: Nissan Sentra-Versa CVT Litigation Settlement Administrator, c/o KCC Class Action Services LLC, P.O. Box 43180, Providence, RI 02940-3180
- Class Counsel Location/Mail: BERGER & MONTAGUE, P.C., 1818 Market Street, Suite 3600, Philadelphia, PA 19103
- CAPSTONE LAW APC, 1875 Century Park East, Suite 1000, Los Angeles, CA 90067
Counsel For Nissan
E Paul Cauley, Jr. S. Vance Wittie DRINKER BIDDLE & REATH LLP 1717 Main Street Suite 5400 Dallas, Texas 75201.
Sentravers CVT Class Action Settlement Notes
- If you are unhappy with the settlement terms please attend the fairness hearing
- You must file a notice to attend the hearing
- You must state in that file/paper, “I intend to appear at the hearing”
- The notice of intent to appear must be filed and served no later than February 7, 2020
The settlement fairness hearing will take place at the United States District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee, Nashville Division which is based at Estes Kefauver Federal Building & Courthouse, 801 Broadway, Nashville, Tennessee 37203.
Do Class Members Need Proof of Purchase?
Yes! Class members must provide documentation proving repairs done to an affected vehicle.
Comply Right Class Action Lawsuit
A 3 million dollar settlement has been proposed in the class action lawsuit entitled Winstead v. ComplyRight Inc., which is pending in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois.
File a claim at www.complyrightsettlement.com or obtain more information about the case.
Claim forms must be filed by 12/6/2019.
A settlement fairness hearing will take place on or around 10/7/2019.
Comply Right Settlement Class Counsel
- Ben Barnow & Erich P. Schork from the law firm of BARNOW AND ASSOCIATES PC
- Laurence D. King & Matthew B. George from the law firm KAPLAN FOX & KILSHEIMER LLP
ComplyRight will be represented by Hsiao C. (Mark) Mao from the law firm of TROUTMAN SANDERS LLP.
Who should file a claim?
“Legal resident of the United States whose personal information was maintained on ComplyRight’s website during the data breach that occurred at least between Apr. 20, 2018 and May 22, 2018. Class Members were sent a letter by ComplyRight on July 13, 2018, informing them of the data breach.”
Great! I qualify! How much money will I receive?
- A two-year protection plan through MyIDCare that includes credit monitoring, credit monitoring protection, dark web monitoring, fully managed recovery, $1,000,0000 insurance coverage for reimbursement of data breach-related losses, lost wallet assistance, and 24-hour customer service. More details regarding the protection plan are available at MyIDCare.com.
- A cash payment of around $50. Payment may be higher or lower depending on the number of claims filed and the net settlement fund after costs and fees are paid.
- Up to $200 in expense reimbursement. Documented time will be compensated at $15 an hour for up to 3 hours ($45 total) and other documented expenses (police reports, late charges, overdraft fees, etc.) will be reimbursed
Please note you must provide documentation in order to receive the expense reimbursement.
Complyrightsettlement.com Contact Information
- Mail: COMPLYRIGHT Settlement Administrator KCC Class Action Services LLC P.O. Box 404149 Louisville, KY 40233-4149
- Fax: Not found
- Phone: 1-877-884-3497
Food State Settlement
A mind-blowing 2 million dollar settlement has been proposed in the class action lawsuit entitled Bauman, et al. v. FoodState Inc.
The case is under review in the U.S. District Court for the District of New Hampshire.
Please visit www.foodstatesettlement.com to learn more and file a claim.
Claim forms must be filed by 8/19/2019 in order to receive your share of the 2 million dollar settlement fund.
Who should file a claim (aka who is a class member)
Anyone in the United States who purchased certain FoodState supplements, specifically MegaFoods and Innate Response Formula brands, between Jan. 15, 2011 and Sept. 15, 2018.
- Mail: Holt et al. v. FoodState Inc., Settlement Administrator c/o KCC Class Action Services PO Box: 404041 Louisville, KY 40233-4041
- Phone: 1-866-683-9603
- Email: Could not be found (we don’t think an email address is available in other words)
- KAZEROUNI LAW GROUP APC
- HYDE & SWIGART
Food State Inc. Counsel?
- TATRO TEKOSKY SADWICK LLP
Do I need proof of purchase when filing a claim at www.foodstatesettlement.com?
However, Class Members who submit proof of purchase will receive priority should the settlement fund be inadequate to fully cover all claims.
What is this settlement about anyways?
Class members claim they were tricked into thinking that FoodState supplements contained more nutrients sourced from “whole foods” than they did in real life.
FoodState denies any actions of wrongdoing but has agreed to the 2 million dollar settlement in order to avoid a further court trial.
LA Gas Tax Settlement
Obtain more information in regards to the class action lawsuit entitled Alexandra Lavinsky v. City of Los Angeles.
A mind-numbing 32.5 million dollar settlement has been proposed (bro that is a lot of money!)
In order to file a claim simply visit www.lagastaxsettlement.com.
Class members claim improperly charged city residents a Public Purpose Surcharge and a State Regulatory Fee on gas bills.
- Alexandra Lavinsky v. City of Los Angeles
- Case No. BC542245
- Under review in the Superior Court of the State of California, County of Los Angeles
LAGasTaxSettlement.com Contact Information
- Lavinsky Settlement Administrator c/o KCC Class Action Services LLC P.O. Box 404133 Louisville, KY 40233-4133
If you file a claim you will be represented by the law firms of AHDOOT & WOLFSON PC & LAW OFFICES OF PAUL G. KERKORIAN (i.e. Class Counsel).
Who is eligible?
According to the terms of the settlement ” “any person or entity to whom a natural gas invoice from Southern California Gas Company was addressed and who was charged the City of Los Angeles’ natural gas utility user tax (described as the line item ‘Los Angeles City Users Tax’ on the Southern California Gas Company’s natural gas invoice) during a billing period” between Dec. 12, 2012 and April 12, 2019.”
Need a credit card? Check out the Capital One credit cards line (there are some great cards offered by Citi).
If you have an auto loan with Capital One please visit capitalone.com/autoenroll.
But how much cash will I get bro? (like Randy Moss says show me the money!)
Unfortunately, the total amount is not known at this time.
“Distributions will be made by applying a reduced Los Angeles City Users Tax rate for retail customers of Southern California Gas Company (who are subject to the tax) beginning within 90 days after the Settlement becomes final and continuing for up to 36 months.”
- Amazon has agreed to give customers 12 million free audiobooks to resolve an Audible membership credit class action lawsuit
- McKee, et al. v. Audible Inc., Case No. 2:17-cv-01941, and Weber, et al. v. Amazon.com Inc., et al., Case No. 2:17-cv-08868
- Visit www.McKeeSettlement.com to learn more
- Pending in the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- All exclusions must be in by May 23, 2019
Who should file a claim?
In other words who are class members in this settlement?
Payment Card Class: Audible customers who incurred charged from the company to a card other than the card originally designated as the primary payment card for their membership between March 10, 2013, and Aug. 17, 2018.
Regular Member Class: Audible customers who lost unredeemed paid membership credits between March 10, 2013 and Aug. 17, 2018.
Gift-Class Member: Audible customers who bought or redeemed an Audible gift membership between Aug. 11, 2011, and Aug. 17, 2018, that resulted in credits being lost.
www.McKeeSettlement.com Contact Information
- Mail: McKee v. Audible Inc. c/o KCC LLC P.O. Box 404099 Louisville, KY 40233-4099
- Phone: Not found
McKeeSettlement.com Dates to Remember
- Claim Deadline: N/A
- Exclusion Deadline: 5/23/2019
- Settlement Fairness Hearing: 7/8/2019
Class members who file valid claims will be represented by Jamin Soderstrom from the high flying law firm of SODERSTROM LAW PC.
Audible, Inc., has hired Jedediah Wakefield, Todd R. Gregorian, Armen N. Nercessian, and Matthew B. Becker from FENWICK & WEST LLP.
If you do not qualify for this settlement but need a credit card check out the GetMyOffer Captial One promotion or the Reflex Card.
Consumers who have a Capital One credit card and need to enroll should visit www.capitalone.com/autoenroll.