Apply Luxury Card
- Apply for the MasterCard gold, black, or titanium card online
- These are HIGH END credit cards designed for the super rich and are HIGHLY OVERATED
- An excellent credit rating is required
The Apply Luxury Card application is subject to change at anytime and all of the cards comes with an annual fee. Any questions in regards to the Apply Luxury Card offer can be directed to 844.LUX.CARD (589.2273). The MasterCard GOLD credit card is actually made with real gold and the Titanium card is made with stainless steel (the Black credit card is not built with anything special).
MasterCard Gold Card
- High end 24K-Gold-Plated/Carbon Card—Patented Design
- $100 application fee
- $995 annual fee
- Double points when redeemed for airfare
MasterCard Black Card
- $100 Global Entry Application Fee Credit
- $495 annual fee
- $100 Annual Airline Credit Toward Qualifying Airline Purchases
MasterCard Titanium Card
- 1% value cash back
- $195 annual fee
The annual fee for these credit cards are crazy and most people should avoid these credit cards like the plague.
123 Rewards Friend 7
- Share the 1-2-3 Rewards Visa Card with a friend and earn an amazing 4000 bonus points
- This offer is for new card holders only
- Please allow up to 12 weeks for the refered application to be processed
The 123 Rewards Friend 7 promotion is open to all legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older. PLUS the friend who is applying for the 1-2-3 REWARDS Visa Card will receive a $25 grocery coupon once the application has been approved (please note this $25 grocery coupon can only be used in Kroger stores). Please note in order to receive the promotional 4000 bonus points the card members account MUST be in good standing and current. The customers referral code can be found on the back of the card below the bar code and must be included on the referred application in order to receive the 4000 bonus points. Once the new member has received their card please dial the number on the sticker in order to activate the credit card (in order to use the $25 grocery coupon the card MUST be activated).
123 Rewards Friend 7 Benefits
- Double points earned when shopping at Kroger
- Unlimited rewards that are updated quarterly
- Does not come with a costly annual fee
- For the first 3 months card holders will receive a 25 cent discount when purchasing fuel at Kroger locations
- 0% introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers for 9 billing cycles, after that a variable APR, currently 14.49%, 19.24% or 24.49% based creditworthiness
Purchases made at the Kroger Family of Stores Fuel Centers will not accumulate reward points and reward certificates cannot be redeemed at Kroger fuel centers. Once the 25 cent discount promotion offer has expired the 123 Rewards members will still receive a cool 5 cent discount when purchasing gas at Kroger fuel stations. People living in the states of Missouri or Louisiana are not eligible for the 123 Rewards Friend 7 promotion at this time.
- Enable access to a Harley Davidson US Bank credit card online
- This credit card is a must for Harley Davidson enthusiasts
- The H-DVisa account service can be accessed from any phone, tablet or computer
The Harley Davidson credit card comes in two versions: Harley-Davidson Visa Signature card and the Harley-Davidson High Performance card (both cards show the Harley Davidson logo). the H-DVisa signature card is the better of the two and applicants will be first considered for that card (if denied for the Harley-Davidson Visa Signature card customers will then automatically apply for the performance card). Please not that the customer is not guaranteed to be approved for either card and approval will be based on the customer’s credit score. Those who are lucky enough to be approved for the signature card will enjoy 3 points earned at H-D dealerships and h-d.com/store, 2 points at gas stations, restaurants, bar and lodging merchants and 1 point on all other qualifying purchases. Those who are downgraded to the performance card will still receive point for every $1 of eligible net purchases.
To enroll for the Harley Davidson credit card from US Bank online the customer must have ONE of the following:
- U.S. Bank Check/ATM Card or Credit Card
- U.S. Bank Checking, Savings, Loan, Line, Lease or Mortgage Account Number
- U.S. Bank Ascent Private Capital Management, The Private Client Reserve, or The Private Client Group Account Number
- U.S. Bancorp Investments Brokerage Account Number
Once the cardholder has collected 2,500 points they can redeem them for a nifty $25 H-D Gift Card which can be used at any Harley dealerships in the United States or online at the Harley Davidson store.
Any questions in regards to the H-DVisa enrollment process can be directed to 800-699-2281 or for travel & emergency assistance service (which is common with motor cycle riders) please call 800-992-6029 / 0-804-673-1675 (collect).
- The FTE Tolls service lets people pay a Florida Turnpike citation quickly and easily online with any major credit card or debit card
- In accordance with law, the legal registered owner of a vehicle is responsible for any tolls and fees earned, even if someone else was driving that vehicle at the time, meaning the owner of the car is responsible 100% of the time
- To pay a Florida Turnpike citation online, users will need to have the client code and the online payment number that is printed on the notice the driver received in the mail.
The law firm of Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson was hired to manage Florida Turnpike Enterprise online payments for unpaid toll violations. To make a Florida Turnpike unpaid toll citation online payment with a credit or debit card online, customers just need to click the “Make A Payment Now” button. For people who have already made a payment on their citation but still received a notice in the mail, they can submit a copy of the check they wrote for their FTE violation or a copy of the receipt where it was paid online, and Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson will remove that citation from the record. Any questions in regards to the FTE Tolls service can be directed to a customer service agent at 877.258.5261.
What happens to a Florida Turnpike Toll Violation if the Car Has Been Sold?
When someone sells a vehicle, it is up to the old owner to give back their license plate, so if someone doesn’t do this and the new owner earns a toll violation, it’s up to the old owner of the vehicle to pay the tolls. If a license plate has been stolen, the owner is responsible for alerting the police. A police report can be submitted for a Florida toll violation to be waived.
Open Get Platinum
- Apply for the American Express Business Platinum credit card online
- The application will take less than 5 minutes to complete and requires the RSVP code
- Those who are approved for the Platinum Card by AMEX will be the envy of all their friends and enemies
The Open Get Platinum RSVP code can be found on the mailing offer received from American Express. The RSVP code should be located at the top of the letter in the right hand corner and again in the bottom portion of the promotional letter. Those who do not have the Open Get Platinum RSVP code can still apply for the card but the odds of approval will not be as great (consumers who received the promotion letter have already been screened and deemed likely to be approved). Any questions in regards to the Open Get Platinum credit card offer can be directed to an award winning customer service agent at 800-971-6736 between the hours of 8 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday.
Open Get Platinum Notes
- The RSVP code will be 13 digits long
- Requires good to great credit
- Provides 1.5 Membership Rewards points per dollar on qualifying purchases of $5,000 or more with the Business Platinum Card (up to 1 million additional points per year)
- Provides $200 in airline incidental fees (i.e. checked bags or in-flight food and beverages)
- Card holders can only pick one airline for the $200 incidental fees promotion
- Provides access to the “Global Lounge”… what happens in the Global Lounge stays in the Global Lounge
- With the Business Platinum Card there are no foreign transaction fees from American Express
American Express (aka AMEX) is a New York City based credit card company and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol AXP. Experts in the credit card industry estimate that AMEX accounts for approximately 24% of the total dollar volume of credit card transactions in the United States. The AMEX corporate office can be found at American Express Company, 200 Vesey Street, New York, NY 10285-3106 and reached via phone by calling 212-640-2000.
Credit Karma Tax
- File taxes for free online (no gimmicks no hidden tricks to make the customer pay later for addtional products)
- This includes both free federal and state e-filing services
- Credit Karma, Inc. Credit Karma is a registered trademark of Credit Karma, Inc.
The Credit Karma Tax promotional offer is subject to change at anytime and Credit Karma reserves the right to cancel the offer at anytime. Credit Karma Tax filing is free because they pepper the user with credit card offers before starting the tax filing service (these offers do not need to be applied for in order to take advantage of the Credit Karma free tax filing offer). Most people who take advanatge of this free offer should be able to use Credit Karma Tax which will cover all common forms and schedules, including itemized deductions, capital gains and losses, and self-employment income. In order to take advantage of this 100% free tax filing service the user must sign up for Credit Karma. When signing up for Credit Karma users will have to provide their name, email address, and phone number (they will also be asked to confirm their email address). This FREE account comes free credit scores, reports and monitoring from Credit Karma so there is no real reason not to sign up.
Is there anything this Credit Karma Tax offer does not include?
Yes. This promotional free offer does not allow customer to complete multiple state filings, part-year state filing, foreign earned income, married filing separately returns in community property states, or state filing without a federal filing. Example of common forms they do support include: 1095-A Health Insurance Marketplace Statement, 1095-C Employer-Provided Health Insurance Offer and Coverage, and 1098-C Contributions of Motor Vehicles, Boats and Airplanes. All forms found on the Credit Karma tax web page can be printed from any printer.
The Credit Karma corporate office is based at 27 South Park Street Suite 101 San Francisco, California 94107 and can be reached at (415) 675-1497.
Rewards InnovAsian Cuisine
- Sign up for the InnovAsian meals reward program
- This a must sign up for consumers who buy InnovAsian Cuisine
- This rewards program will help customers earn FREE InnovAsian Cuisine
There is no fee when signing up for the Rewards InnovAsian Cuisine program and the registration process should take less than 5 minutes to complete. Customers who already are an award account member can simply sign in with their email address and PIN number (the PIN number should have arrived via email at the time of sign up… those who did not receive the email with the needed PIN code will have to send a PIN recovery email to InnovAsian Cuisine rewards). Once the customer has registered for the Rewards InnovAsian Cuisine program they can start earning rewards by purchase InnovAsian Cuisine products that have the Reward Yourself logo.
Rewards InnovAsian Cuisine Program Notes
- Reward points will be shown on the side of the box
- Reward codes should be 9 digits in length and be printed on the inside of the box
- Once the code has been secured please use a computer or the mobile application and login to the Rewards InnovAsian Cuisine account
- Any changes to the users Rewards InnovAsian program mailing address will be used for future rewards only and cannot be applied to previous rewards
- Enter the rewards code into the Submit Codes box and start earning free FOOD
- Once a reward has been earned the customer can print the reward immediately or email it to their account to be printed later
- A nifty FREE InnovAsian Cuisine Mobile App can be found at Google Play or the App store
Reward points can be redeemed once the member has earned 1000 points and any questions in regards to the Rewards InnovAsian cuisine program can be directed to (425) 251-3706 or those who would like to reach the corporate office via US mail can write to: 18251-B Cascade Avenue South Tukwila, WA 98188.
My Free Taxes
- H&R Block and United Way has teamed up to allow anyone making less than $64,000 per year to file taxes for free online
- Block and United Way have been providing free tax filing services online for federal and state taxes for eight years
- This promotion is open to people living in any state in the United States
The My Free Taxes is 100% free for those making less than $64,000 per year and are a legal resident of the United States of America (no hidden fees or tricks to get the customer to pay money down the road). Those who would like to find an actual live person on their area can search the IRS Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Database by providing their zip code along with the search radius they are willing to travel to find a IRS Tax Volunteer (up to 100 miles). Please note in order to start the My Free Tax filing service the customer will be required to create an account with H&R Block online and provide their name, address, email address, and phone number along with proof of income (for filers earning more than $64,000 in 2016, some fees may apply). Those who are expecting a refund and file via the My Free Taxes service are allowed to collect their refund by Direct Deposit, Paper Check, or the HR Block Emerald Card service.
My Free Taxes Notes
- To apply for an Emerald Card please dial 866-353-1266
- The Emerald Card is a reloadable card that can be used at stores and ATMs, and ALL funds are FDIC insured
- Those who request a paper check are at the mercy of the IRS
Any questions in regards to the My Free Taxes service can be directed to 855-698-9435 between the hours of 10 am to 10 pm Monday thru Friday and Saturday from 12 pm to 9 pm (all times are Eastern Stand Time).
Tax Act Free eFile
- Tax Act offers a free tax return online service
- They guarantee a 100% accuracy + maximum tax refund
- This free tax eFile promotion is designed for simple returns
The Tax Act Free eFile is free for everyone (no tricks or hidden fees) and is designed to obtain the largest possible refund based on earned deductions and credits. The exact amount of time it will take for the customer to receive a refund will depend on the IRS work load and processing time along with the customers financial institution deposit time. For the fastest refund Tax Act recommends customers provide a checking account in which their refund can be deposited. Those who are previous HR Block or Turbo Tax customers can can import their tax data from PDF file and use it via the Tax Act Free eFile software. This free tax filing promotion also comes with the state of art TaxACT Alerts software which will inspect the customers tax return for errors, omissions, and tax-saving opportunities. The promotion also comes with the TaxACT DocVault program which will organize and save image files of the customers tax documents, receipts and donations from the customer’s phone and on the web.
Tax Act Free eFile Notes
- Not ideal for small businesses or those with complicated tax returns
- Customers will be able to access their return online for the next 3 years
- Offers a nifty College Student Financial Aid Worksheet for college students looking to get the most out of their refund
- Provides an interactive Dependents Tax Assistant program which will tell the customer if someone can be claimed as a dependent
Any questions in regards to the Tax Act Free eFile service can be directed to the Tax Axcr help center at (319) 373-3600 (this number can also be used for sign-In difficulties, product features, order processing, billing, and status of return). Those calling the Tax Act help center should have their account number and name on hand for faster service.