Pay Now Anesthesiallc
- Make a quick and dirty payment online in just a few minutes with this lighting fast payment gateway by anesthesiallc
- Operated by ANESTHESIA BUSINESS CONSULTANTS
- Requires Internet connection and the ability to read a paper statement (which is a given for people over the age of 60)
- Visit www.paynow.anesthesiallc.com to log in or register
PayNow.Anesthesiallc.com requires the patients SSN (last 4 digits only), date of birth, and account number (the patient’s account number can be found on the top right-hand corner of the statements).
Any questions or for further assistance please contact the customer service department at the number located on the patient’s statement (this will be a toll-free number).
Once the patient has accessed their Anesthesiallc account they will be able to pay down a bothersome medical bill with a valid credit card.
paynow.anesthesiallc.com currently accepts Capital One Cards, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or Discover (PayPal is not yet an option but experts close to the firm predict it will become a payment option within the next year or three).
- Simple and easy to use
- Requires Internet connection and a form of payment (i.e. credit card)
- Mailing cash is not a payment option (sorry old people)
- Any unpaid bills will be sent to collections and the patient will soon receive a call from bothersome debt collectors
Who in the world is Anesthesiallc?!?
- Bills themselves as the “largest physician practice management software company specializing exclusively in the practice of anesthesia and pain management”
- Founded in 1979
- Consumers looking to secure Insurance Inquiries of Patient Information can dial 517-787-7438
Customer Service Help
Any questions in regards to PayNow.Anesthesiallc.com can be directed to a customer service agent at 800.242.1131 between the hours of 8 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday.
Finicky customers looking to reach the firm by US Mail can write to: Anesthesia Business Consultants, LLC, 255 West Michigan Avenue, Jackson, MI 49201 United States.
Fax? A fax number could not be found.
ePay Wyoming Citation
- Pay a bothersome traffic citation in the state of Wyoming online
- ePay.Courts.State.wy.us is operated by the State of Wyoming and is funded with tax payer dollars
- Requires internet connection and is designed for residents of the state only
In order to pay a citation online the user must provide their name, date of birth, case number, citation number, or their driver license number (when entering the driver license number only include the numbers and not the state).
Please note those who have received a notice of suspension from the Department of Motor Vehicles should note that online payments will not prevent suspension of their license if the payment has not been posted to the court before the suspension date. Once the payment has been made the Department of Motor Vehicles may assess points on the users driving record as the payment is considered a conviction.
- If the traffic citation indicates that the resident “Must Appear” in court the ticket cannot paid online
- When making a payment via the ePay Wyoming Citation service the use will be charged a nasty $5 convience fee
- Please allow between 2 to 5 business days for the payment to process
- Not all of the law enforcement agencies in the state of Wyoming use the ePay service
- Tickets associated with a warrant can be paid online but the warrant will not be lifted until the payment has processed
- Case numbers will look similar to CT-0000-0000123
- Citation numbers in the state of Wyoming will look similar to WHP123456AA or 123456789AA
Those who’s license has already been suspended will need to provide a current address so that a compliance letter can be sent to their address on file with The Department of Motor Vehicles (this compliance is required in order to reinstate a driver’s license).
- Allows a refugee who was admitted into the United States to make a loan payment under the International Organization for Migration
- Refugees sign a promissory note stating that they will repay the interest-free loans to cover the cost of airline tickets over a pre-determined period
- All loan payments made by refugees will go to reimburse the US Gov for their efforts in getting the refugee in the US
USCRIPayments.com is operated by the U.S. Committee for Refugees and Immigrants. Usually the payments are made to pay for the cost of the transportation service that was used in order to get the refugee onto US soil. The repayment of these loans will help future refugees make it to the land of the free.
In order to make a payment online the refugee will need the Internet access, loan number, phone number associated with the loan account, and the payment amount. Refugees without Internet access will want to call their local library or check out their local coffee shop for free wifi.
USCRI Payments Contact Info
- E-mail: Send Mail
- Phone: 866 316-6555 (Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM–4:30 PM EST)
- Fax: (703) 769-4241
U.S.COMMITTEE FOR REFUGEES AND IMMIGRANTS
- 2231 Crystal Drive, Suite 350 Arlington, VA 22202-3711
- Phone: 866 316-6555
- Fax: (703) 769-4241
The U.S.COMMITTEE FOR REFUGEES AND IMMIGRANTS is based in Arlington, VA and has been in operation for more than 100 years. They are committed to advancing the rights and lives of those who have been forcibly or voluntarily uprooted from the home country.
Mission Statement: To protect the rights and address the needs of persons in forced or voluntary migration worldwide and support their transition to a dignified life.
Rodale Quick Pay
- Make a payment online using the super easy RodaleQuickPay portal
- Please have the Account Number and Order Numbers associated with the invoice or billing statement on hand
- Should take less than 2 minutes to pay a balance assuming the customer has all the required information
RodaleQuickPay.com is operated by Rodale Inc. and returning users can simply sign in with their USER ID. New customers will have to provide the account number and the order number in order to begin. The Rodale account number will be 9 digits long while the order number will be 12 digits long and start with G. Payments can be made using any valid MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or Visa credit card. When using a credit card to make a payment please nite the entire balance MUST be paid in full. Customers can also pay via check or money order… please make all checks payable to Rodale.
- A must for someone looking to pay down a Rodale balance
- Customers who make a payment late will be charged a costly $4 fee
- Any questions in regards to a payment can be directed to a Rodale customer service agent at 800-754-2908 between the hours of 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday
- The payment portal is available in both English and Spanish
- Customers looking to reach Rodale by mail can send it to: Customer Care, P.O. Box 3064, Harlan, IA 51593-0128
Rodale Inc. (and its subsidiaries, collectively known as Rodale) is a New York based global health and wellness content company. Rodale published some of the most popular health and wellness magazines in the world to include Mens Health (a must for American men looking to get the most out of their health/life), Runners World (ideal for running fan boys), and Organic Life. Rodal also has a secondary headquarters in Emmaus, Pennsylvania.