Register your Walmart protection plan care online so you can file or track a claim.
Visit www.walmart.com/protection to begin.
To create an account (i.e. register) you will have to provide your first and last name, email address, and have the bran power to create a password.
If you already have a Walmart Care Protection account you can simply sign in with your email address.
How do I register my Walmart protection plan?
Like we mentioned above you need to visit walmart.com/protection and click on the file claim tab.
Once you have reached the file claim page click on the “create account” tab.
Follow the on-screen instructions to register a plan.
Walmart protection plan review
- LivingWithBeth.com: “Was the Walmart Care Plan worth it, for this laptop purchase? I would say so far, yes. A new genuine Toshiba power cable (the entire cable, including the brick) would cost probably $20 to $40 new if I had to buy one. Considering that I paid $45 for the Walmart Care Plan, this initial problem has likely halfway paid for the extended warranty.”
- Read a Reddit Thread in regards to the plan
- Walmart Protection Plan Reviews and Complaints from PissedConsumer
Walmart Insurance Coverage
Walmart health insurance plans have nothing to do with the protection plan.
Equian.com respond online – Respond to an Equian letter received via US Mail
www.bioapplicant.com/nj – IdentoGO provides information about New Jersey fingerprinting appointments
Walmart Protection Customer Service
- Phone: 1-800-966-6546 is available 7:00 am to 11:00 pm Central / 5:00 am to 9:00 pm pacific
- Walmart Customer Service Phone: 1-800-925-6278
- Email Walmart.com about online products and services or help using Walmart.com, including gifts and Video on Demand by VUDU
- Walmart’s transfer agent: Computershare (1-800-438-6278)
Please note most products come with a manufacturer’s warranty that lasts 90 days to one year from the date of purchase.
If there is an issue during this time that is covered by the warranty, you will be referred to the manufacturer for service.
- Allows a LiftMaster fan boy to register their product online
- ProductRegister.com/LiftMaster will provide for faster customer service (on top of their already lighting fast service), special promotional offers, and is available in a variety of languages (English, French, Spanish)
- Regretting should only take 5 to 10 minutes depending on the customers level of skill using the Internet (registration works best from a PC)
In order to register a LiftMaster product the customer will have to provide their model number, their full name, email address, street address, the date of purchase, and who the LiftMaster was purchased from (i.e. Sears, Home Depot). The customer also has the option to provide their phone number and the product serial number BUT this information is not required in order to complete the LiftMaster registration process.
- A must for customers looking to get the most of our their brand spanking new LiftMaster
- Customers can opt in to receive exclusive offers, information and tips to help keep LiftMaster products running smoothly (this is optional)
- If the person registering the product is an installer please make note of that fact by clicking the marked box provided
LiftMaster was founded in 1954 and offers professionally installed high-end garage door openers solutions for Homes, Businesses, Architects and Builders. The firm is based in Oak Brook, IL LiftMaster is owned and operated by The Duchossois Group Inc.
Any questions in regards to registering a LiftMaster product can be directed to a customer service agent at 1 (800) 528-9131.
For Parts and Accessories purchased on LiftMaster.com, LiftMaster will replace in-warranty items, including shipping, at no charge. For parts, Consumers will need to provide the model number of the operator in which the part is used. When making a return it is highly recommended the customer uses UPS or insured USPS. For return and warrant questions please dial 800.528.5880 or visit http://support.liftmaster.com.
Place My Sears Claim
- Submit a Sears Home warranty claim online in just a few minutes
- Super easy and requires Internet access
- Customers will need the Contract Number that was provided on the Sears Home Welcome Kit
PlaceMySearchClaim.com is operate by Sears Home. Customers can wither start the warranty submission process with the contract number & property zip code OR the last name of the customer & the property information. Once the customer has provided the previous information they will be asked a few questions about their Sears Home warranty. The entire warranty submission process should only take 3 to 6 minutes to complete (maybe a little longer for old people that have problems seeing or using the Internet).
Some consumers claim the Sears Home warranty service actually pays for itself when comparing the plans low cost to the monthly cost to replace a range or oven; or $1,000 for a new refrigerator, it’s easy to see that how one can save hundreds of dollars with one service call!
- A Sears Home Warranty is a single protection plan that can cover more than 20 major appliances and household systems
- Any questions in regards to a Sears warranty can be directed to a Sears customer service agent at 844-602-5613 between the hours of 8am-10pm Monday to Friday or Sat. 8am-7pm (ET)
- Many products offer affordable service call fee for repairs and replacements
- Sears dedicates manu hours to pre-screening service professionals in the customers area to make sure they are receiving the best service possible
- At this time Sears Home does not sell warranties on individual appliances
- Coverage will automatically renew without interruption as long as your account is up to date
www.PlaceMySearsClaim.com is intended for placing repair or replacement claims. Please note in order to schedule preventive maintenance services please contact the toll free Sears customer service phone number on the promotional Welcome Kit.