EZ Drive MA
- Access MassDOT’s all electronic payment tolling program online
- EZDriveMA operates without toll booths, barriers or gates
- Operated by MassDOT
The EZ Drive MA service allows traffic to move freely through Massachusetts tolling points without a slowdown of speeds making life easier for drivers in the Bay State. The service includes four payment methods: E-ZPass MA (pre-paid transponder (tag) based option with discounted tolls), E-ZPass (pre-paid transponder (tag) issued by an agency from another state), Pay By Plate MA Registered (license plate based account option), and Pay By Plate MA Invoice (license plate based account option). EZ Drive MA is powered by Microsoft Translator and requires Adobe Reader to access certain documents. The EZ Drive MA service is a all-electronic tolling system for the Massachusetts Turnpike (I-90) as well as all of the Boston tunnels and the Tobin Memorial Bridge (MassDot created this “three headed monster” in 2012). This program has been shown to reduce the number of accidents on the roads and increase safety for the traveling public by eliminating the sometimes dramatic speed reductions and congestion that occur at toll plazas. The EZ Drive MA system also has been shown to save drivers more than 875,000 gallons of gasoline per year while at the same time cutting down on emissions.
EZ Drive MA Notes
- Some trips may take a few days to post to a customer’s account
- The EZ Drive MA toll program saves drivers more than 800 hours an everyday that they would otherwise spend sitting in traffic
- Drivers who would rather mail a check should send it to: Commonwealth of Massachusetts, EZDriveMA Payment Processing Center, P.O. Box 847840, Boston, MA 02284-7840
Any questions in regards to the E-ZPass MA or Pay By Plate MA service should be directed to (877) 627-7745 or email@example.com (email) or EZDriveMA Customer Service Center 27 Midstate Drive Auburn, MA 01501-1800 (mail) or (508) 786-5222 (fax). EZ Drive MA also has live chat service available during normal business hours.