Opinion Nebraska Furniture Mart Survey
- Allows a user to take the NFM Opinion survey online
- Customer who complete the survey will be entered into a sweepstakes drawing for a $1000 NFM gift card
- Customers will need the Survey Access Code to begin (please note this code is the 6-8 digit invoice number that can be found on the Nebraska Furniture Mart receipt or invoice)
The Opinion NFM survey is administered by Leger Metrics Inc. and should only take about 10 minutes to complete. The survey will also provide the customer with the option to have a Nebraska Furniture Mart representative to contact them to discuss the pros and cons of the customers visit (this will not be a sale call).
Other NFM Opinion survey notes
- Customer can also take the Nebraska Furniture Mart Satisfaction Survey Contest by calling toll free 1-800-276-3127
- One sweepstakes entry is allowed per customer per drawing
- Customers must be 18 years of age and a legal resident of the United States in order to be eligible for the Nebraska Furniture Mart Opinion Survey sweepstakes
- NFM Opinion Prizes draws will take place on July 15th, 2014 and January 15th, 2015
- A list of contest winners can be requested 30 days after the prize draw has taken place
Customer can enter the sweepstakes without purchase by going to the No Purchase Necessary link: http://opinion.nfm.com/surveys/10520/validate.asp. Users will have to provide their complete name and mailing address (including house number, street, city, state and zip code) and telephone number (including area code) via the online form.
Nebraska Furniture Mart
- Home retailing store in the US
- Founded in 1937 by Rose Blumkin with a $500 loan
- Based out of Omaha, Nebraska
- Owned and operated by Berkshire Hathaway
The Nebraska Furniture Mart specializes in furniture, flooring, appliances and electronics under the philosophy sell cheap and tell the truth. Old Rode Blumkin sold the company to Warren Buffet in 1983 in what many experts called the biggest mistake of her life. Under the watch of Mr Buffet NFM has become the largest and very profitable furnishing store in North America.
- Domain: opinion.nfm.com
- Operated by: Leger Metrics
- Designed for: Nebraska Furniture Mart customers