Pay Now Anesthesiallc
- Make a quick and dirty payment online in just a few minutes with this lighting fast payment gateway by anesthesiallc
- Operated by ANESTHESIA BUSINESS CONSULTANTS
- Requires Internet connection and the ability to read a paper statement (which is a given for people over the age of 60)
PayNow.Anesthesiallc.com requires the patients SSN (last 4 digits only), date of birth, and account number (the patients account number can be found on the top right hand corner of the statements). Any questions or for further assistance please contact the customer service department at the number located on the patients statement (this will be a toll free number). Once the patient has accessed their Anesthesiallc account they will be able to pay down a bothersome medical bill with a valid credit card. paynow.anesthesiallc.com currently accepts Capital One Cards, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or Discover (PayPal is not yet an option but experts close to the firm predict it will become a payment option within the next year or three).
- Simple and easy to use
- Requires Internet connection and a form of payment (i.e. credit card)
- Mailing cash is not a payment option (sorry old people)
- Any unpaid bills will be sent to collections and the patient will soon receive a call from bothersome debt collectors
Who in the world is Anesthesiallc?!?
- Bills themselves as the “largest physician practice management software company specializing exclusively in the practice of anesthesia and pain management”
- Founded in 1979
- Consumers looking to secure Insurance Inquiries of Patient Information can dial 517-787-7438
Any questions in regards to PayNow.Anesthesiallc.com can be directed to a customer service agent at 800.242.1131 between the hours of 8 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday. Finicky customers looking to reach the firm by US Mail can write to: Anesthesia Business Consultants, LLC, 255 West Michigan Avenue, Jackson, MI 49201 United States.