Pizza Hut Expresate
- Take a short survey after gobbling down on some Pizza Hut in Puerto Rico
- The survey will take between 6 to 8 minutes to complete
- All information collected by The Service Management Group
The Pizza Hut Expresate customer survey requires the code from the Pizza Hut receipt in order to begin (this code can be found on bottom of the receipt and will be 18 digits long). The survey will ask the customer a few questions in regards to the service at Pizza Hut and the quality of the food (i.e. was the server friendly? was the pizza hot? did the pizza bring happiness into an otherwise boring life). Once the customer has finished the survey they will be presented with a coupon code that can be used on a future visit to any Pizza Hut in Puerto Rico. Please note when making a delivery order in Puerto Rico the customer must make an order for $14 or more and the delivery charge is $2. Pizza Hut has more than 50 locations in Puerto Rico and it is the largest pizza franchise in this unincorporated territory of the United States. Pizza Hut Of Puerto Rico Inc. was founded in 1992 and is headquartered in Guaynabo, Puerto Rico (the Pizza Hut head office in Puerto Rico can be reached at 787-792-4311).
What are some of the better menu items at Pizza Hut Puerto Rico?
- Meat Lovers Pizza
- Family Size Lasagna
- Hut baked Calzone (available in cheese, pepperoni, and meat lovers… get any of them… they are all good)
- Chocolate Dunkers (these are the perfect end to a meal at Pizza Hut)
As one can see the best menu items at a Pizza Hut in Puerto Rico are pretty much the exact same must eat items when visiting a Pizza Hut in the United States. The Pizaa Hut Puerto Rico web page (to include online ordering) can be found at pizzahutpr.com/home.