Qualtrics Amazon Gift Card Survey
- Allows a consumer to take a survey related to PREP 4 Success training
- In return for their time the consumer will receive a $20 Amazon.com gift card
- The survey will inquire about questions and solicit feedback about the individuals professional development experience for the given year
- Any questions about the Qualtrics survey Amazon gift card site can be directed to 1-800-340-9194 or to email@example.com
All feedback and opinions in relation to the Khan Academy and Dreambox Learning platforms will be kept confidential. The $20 gift card will be sent to the user via email within 1 to 2 weeks of completion of the survey. The email address provided will NOT be shared with any outside vendors or the school district and will ONLY be used to send the $20 Amazon gift card.
Example questions found in the Qualtrics Amazon Gift Card Survey
- “In your classroom, how many hours per week do you spend implementing the professional development strategies you learned this year?”
- “How useful was the teacher professional development you participated in during the 2012-13 school year to you?”
- “How much did the teacher professional development you participated in this year influence your SOCIAL STUDIES instruction?”
- “Have you developed a list of all data sources you have available for informing your planning and decision-making (e.g., a data inventory) this school year?”
Please note if an individual takes the survey and they are not part of the Khan Academy or Dreambox Learning platforms they will not receive a gift card. The survey will take about 15 minutes to complete and a survey completion bar will be shown at the bottom of the site.
Qualtrics is a private research software firm they operates in more than 70 countries with over 60,000 customers. The firm specializes in gathering information, data and insight to help customers make better decisions.
- Domain: qualtrics.com survey amazon gift card
- Operated by: Qualtrics
- Designed for: Teachers using Khan Academy and Dreambox Learning