Animal Planet Orchard Sweeps
- Enter the Angry Orchard Treehouse Masters Sweepstakes between the dates of 2/1/17 through 3/31/17
- The lucky grand prize winner will win a trip for 6 to Angry Orchard’s farm in upstate New York
- Contestants do not need to like apples in order to win a prize
In order to enter the Animal Planet Orchard Sweeps contestants must be 21 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States. The promotion offically ends on March 1, 2017 at 11:59:59 AM ET and all entries received after that time will be deemed void. The grand prize (aka the trip for 6 to Angry Orchard’s farm in upstate NY) is worth an estiamted $7,200. Other prizes associated with the Animal Planet Orchard Sweeps include a stupid hanging treehouse seat (the second place prize) and a lame bandanna (the third place prize). The second and third place prizes are super dumb and can be given away to a 5 year old. The sponsor of this somewhat lame promotion is listed as Discovery Communications, LLC & Boston Beer Company. The GRAND PRIZE (the only prize worth a darn) drawing will take place on or around February 21, 2017, from among all eligible entries received.
Animal Planet Orchard Sweeps Notes
- One entry is allowed per day per person
- The grand prize cannot be redeemed for cash
- The trip for 6 will include lodging and all the apples the winner can eat (does not include homemade apple pie)
- Contestanrts can enter by sending a text message containing the keyword TREES to 4141
Discovery Communications is a Maryland based mass media and entertainment company. The firm was founded in 1985 under the name The Discover Channel (name change in 1994 to Discovery Communications). Some of the more cable channels operated under the Discover Communications name include TLC, Animal Plant, The Discovery Channel, and OWN (aka the Oprah Winfrey Network).