Apple Move To IOS
- Transfer to IOS online in just a few simple steps
- Users can download the Move to IOS app in order to switch from an Android device
- This service is available for the iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
The Apple Move to IOS app is free to download and can be accessed through the App Store or Google Play. Before starting the move process please be sure that the WiFi is on for the given Android device. Once the WiFi connection has been secured simply plus in the brand spanking new IOS device and Android device into power mode. On the users given Android device simply open the Move to iOS app and tap Continue (be sure to read the bothersome terms and conditions that appear before moving on). If the user agrees with the terms simply press Next in the top-right corner of the Find Your Code screen to continue. The user will be sent an Apple Move To IOS code which will be ten-digit or six-digits in length.
What devices are eligible for the Apple Move to IOS service?
- iOS 9 or later iPhone 5 or later
- iPad 4th generation or later
- iPad mini 2nd generation or later
- iPod touch 6th generation Android version 4.0 or later