Applebee’s Guest Experience Survey
- Allows a recent visitor to Applebee’s to take a survey online in regards to their visit
- The site is administered by Empathica
- Any questions about the survey can be directed to Applebee’s at 888-59APPLE or 888-592-7753 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
By completing the Applebee’s survey in full the customer will earn a chance to win a $1000 (in a daily prize pool) or $1500 (in a weekly prize pool). No purchase is required to enter the Applebee’s sweepstake drawing. To enter without purchase please write to:
[Enter Month/Year]Mail-In Entry
c/o EMPATHICA WEEKLY SWEEPSTAKES
c/o [Enter Name of Participating Client]
511 Avenue of the Americas, #40
New York, NY 10011
Be sure to place the proper postage along with your name, home telephone number, full address (no PO Boxes accepted), email address. Please note that only one entry is allowed per mailing.
What is needed to take the Applebee’s Survey?
- Server name
- Date of visit
- Check number
- Total amount spent
- Applebee’s receipt 9 digit serial number
All of the above information can be found on the customers receipt. The Sponsor (aka Applebee’s) reserves the right, subject to applicable law, to terminate the Weekly Sweepstakes at any time with or without notice. Lucky winners must be of legal age in the country in which they reside and Canadian resident are subject to a bothersome skills test.
- Applebee’s Services, Inc.
8140 Ward Parkway
Kansas City, MO 64114
- Hours Monday – Friday: 7am–7pm CST
- Prices range between $7 to $15 for an individual and $40 to $70 for a family of four
- Competitors to the firm include TGI Friday’s and Ruby Tuesday
Applebee’s is an American based family flare restaurant with over 2000 locations world-wide. The company employs around 30,000 people and has an operating revenue nearing $3 billion dollars annually. The company was founded by sweethearts Bill and T. J. Palmer way back in 1980.
- Domain: www.applebees.com/survey
- Operated by: Empathica Inc
- Designed for: Applebee’s Customers