Obtain more information in regards to the class action lawsuit entitled Bowman v. Art Van Furniture,.
- The case is under review in the in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- Listed as case number 2:17-CV-11630-NGE-RSW
- All claim forms must be in no later than 9/26/2018
- The lead plaintiff listed in Bowman v. Art Van Furniture,. is Michael Bowman
- According to Mr. Bowman he and other consumers received repeated, unwanted messages from the mid-Western furniture company leading to aggravation, interruption, and lost cellphone battery and minutes.
The Art Van Furniture TCPA class action settlement is listed as a mind-blowing $5.8 million dollars!
You should file a claim immediately if you were called by or on behalf of Art Van Furniture through the use of pre-recorded voice technology between May 23, 2013 and July 23, 2018.
The exact amount any one class member will receive is not known.
Class Members have until Sept. 26, 2018 to object to or exclude themselves from the Art Van Furniture TCPA class action settlement.
www.AVFSettlement.com Contact Information
- Mail: Michael Bowman v. Art Van Furniture Settlement Administrator – Epiq P.O. Box 3410 Portland, OR 97208-3410
- Phone: 1-855-331-3602
Class members who file valid claims will be represented by Stefan Coleman, Steven L. Woodrow, Patrick H. Peluso, and Taylor Smith.