Bank of America Kansas Card
- Access a Kansas Unemployment Benefit Card account online
- BankofAmerica.com/KDOLDebitCard is managed by Bank of America, N.A. who is proud Member FDIC and a Equal Housing Lender
- The Kansas Unemployment Benefits card is issued by Mastercard
This unemployment prepaid debit card gives the user access to payments 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Any questions about the money associated with the prepaid card can be directed to the toll free number on the back of the MasterCard KDOL debit card.
The Kansas unemployment debit card ca be used to shop online, over the phone, or in store and can be used to obtain cash at point of sales ATM’s. Please note the Kansas Unemployment Mastercard is NOT a credit card and will not hurt or improve a users credit rating.
- This card is REQUIRED in order to for unemployment claimants in Kansas to receive lucrative unemployment benefits
- The card can be used anywhere in the US where Debit MasterCard is accepted
- Only Kansas Department of Labor can fund the card
Roger that but who can one contact in regards to a unemployment insurance claim?
Please contact the Kansas Unemployment Contact Center at Topeka: 785.575.1460, Kansas City: 913.596.3500, Wichita: 316.383.9947, or those who are out of state can dial toll free 800.292.6333.
Users looking to send contact via US mail can write to: Bank of America Kansas Unemployment Benefit Debit Card Cardholder Services, P.O. Box 8488, Gray, Tennessee 37615-8488.
Other numbers associated with a Kansas Unemployment Benefit Debit Card account are as follows; 1.844.484.0046 or 1.866.656.5913 TTY line for the hearing impaired or if outside the US on vacation (Italy anyone?) please dial 423.262.1650.
Kansas consumers who would like to reach out via email can message firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns they may have. Please include Bank of America Kansas Unemployment Benefit Debit Card account number name, and full address.