Bank of America AZ DES EPC
- Allows users to activate a card online
- Returning users can simply sign in in order to access an account
- This card is associated with the General Arizona Department of Economic Security (DES) Electronic Payment Card Program
The Bank of America AZ DES EPC card can be used anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted and can be used to obtain cash at certain ATMs. Users can use the Electronic Payment Card to make purchases or withdrawals until the funds are exhausted. Please note the Arizona DES card is not a credit card and will not hurt or improve ones credit score. Cardholders have free access to thousands of Bank of America in-network ATMs in Arizona, neighboring states, and nationwide. For the mist part the Bank of America AZ DES EPC card does not come with any bothersome fees except when making an international ATM wirthdrawl (the card holder will then be charged $3). An emergency cash transfer will result in a $15 fee.
Other fees associated with the Bank of America AZ DES EPC card?
- International Transaction Fee 3% of U.S. Dollar amount of transaction
- Card replacement with express delivery $13
- Non-Bank of America or Non-Allpoint ATM Withdrawal (in the U.S.) No fee for first withdrawal each week, $1.00 thereafter
For questions in regards to the Bank of America AZ DES Electronic Payment Card please review Frequently Asked Questions by selecting the FAQs link from the site page or use the contact us page for specific account related questions (please include an account number for specific questions). Bank of America AZ DES EPC customers can also contact us by phone at 1.855.847.2030 (voice), or TTY 1.866.656.5913. Outside the U.S., call collect at 423.262.1650