Better Doctor Code
- Verify a providers information to comply with state and federal requirements
- BetterDoctor.com/Validate is managed by BetterDoctor Inc. who is accredited with the BBB
- Requires Internet connection and a access code
In order to validate online the user will need to provide the access code and failure to validate this crucial information may result in being removed from one or more health plan online and print directories as required by state and/or federal regulations.
The Better Doctor validation program is associated with Humana, Oscar, Providence Health Network, Western Advantage Group, and Washington Health Plan Finder. This is a free validation service and should take less than 2 minutes to complete.
- Those without an access code can obtain one by providing their name, title, phone number, and email address
- Title will be either provider, office manager, or practice manager
- The validation form may be completed by anybody authorized to report information to health plans at the practice in question
- Codes are only viable during the the current reporting period, so if you received an access code at the end of a quarter, it may have expired
- Each reporting period is 3 months long and run along a set schedule
- This is a must service for offices looking to obtain validation