Capital One TCPA Class Settlement
- Provides information about the class action lawsuit entitled Capital One Telephone Consumer Protection Act Litigation, Master Docket No. 1:12-cv-10064
- Class members are defined as anyone who received a phone call between the dates of January 18, 2008 through June 30, 2014 from Capital One, Capital Management Systems, LP, Leading Edge Recovery Solutions, LLC, or AllianceOne Receivables Management, Inc.
- Questions about the site can be directed to Capital One TCPA Class Settlement Claims Administrator at (1-844-357-8272)
The lawsuit revolves around claims that Capital One used an automatic telephone dialing system and/or an artificial prerecorded voice to call cell phones without gaining prior permission from the recipients of the calls. The total settlement amount allocated for the case is $75,455,098.74. Eligible class members should receive an estimated payment between the amounts of $20 to $40.
Important Capital One TCPA Settlement Dates
- October 27, 2014: Last day to exclude or object to the settlement
- November 26, 2014: Last day to submit a claim in relation to the Capital One TCPA Class Settlement
- December 9, 2014: Fairness hearing
The site allows a class member to file a claim and obtain a variety of court related documents. Individuals who received a postcard or email Notice should file a claim as according to Capital One’s records they have received a qualifying automatic call. Terrell Marshall Daudt & Willie PLLC and Lieff Cabraser Heimann & Bernstein, LLP will represent all class members who file a claim.
- Domain: www.capitalonetcpaclasssettlement.com
- Operated by: Claims Administrator
- Designed for: Lawsuit Class Members