- Increase a credit line associated with Chase credit card account
- You will need your personal code in order to increase your line
- Increasing your line will help increase your purchasing power
- The personal code will be 10 digits in length and can be found on the offer letter
- Visit www.chase.com/increasemyline to start the process
A credit line increase is useful to heavy spenders who want more spending flexibility, increased purchasing power, and the confidence knowing they are covered when unexpected expenses arise.
Not interested in Chase? Check out the line of credit cards from Capital One.
Chase Request Credit Line Increase
- Allows a Chase credit card customer to request a credit line increase
- Customers must have their personal card number on hand to begin the process
- Any questions about the site can be directed to 1-877-242-7372
Chase Increase My Line Notes
- The customer’s credit score will no be pulled
- Customers will have to provide a variety of income related information to include salary and net worth
- Customers will not be charged a fee for requesting a credit increase
- Credit line increases will be determined immediately
- Could possibly increase your credit rating as a higher credit limit is a seen of good credit
- Will allow you to spend more money resulting in more rewards
- A Chase Increase My Line request will result in a credit pull
- There is no fee associated with a credit line increase request
Please note you must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to obtain a Chase credit card.
Most Chase credit cards are designed for those with good to great credit.
Top-Rated Chase Credit Cards
- Chase Freedom: Great for people who like cash back and bonuses. Offers 5% Cash Back on rotating categories throughout the year
- Slate: No balance transfer fees as well as 0% intro APR
- Chase Sapphire Preferred Card: Suggested for those who travel and dine out frequently
- Offers 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases and no foreign transaction fees
All Chase credit cards are issued and administered by JPMorgan Chase & Co. who is a American multinational banking and financial services holding company.