Herbergers Comenity Credit Card
- Access a Herbergers credit card account with a username and password
- Comenity.com/Herbergers is managed by Comenity LLC who was formerly known as Alliance Data Retail Services, LLC
- Internet access is required and the service can be accessed from most smart phones with web enabled technologies
Those who are not registered for an account will have to go through short sign up. In order to sign up the Herbergers credit card member will have to provide their name, credit card account number, zip code (or postal code), and the last 4 digits of their SSN. Please note members can provide their social insurance number instead of the SSN.
Once an account has been created the user will be able to pay a Herbergers bill online, view recent purchases, update personal information (i.e. address or phone number), and print recent account statements for tax purposes. The service can be viewed from any desktop computer, tablet or smart phone when registered. Please note the credit card member will not be able to make a name change using the Herbergers Comenity Credit Card online account service.
- Users will be able to pay with their phone once they register for the service
- Card members will receive a $20 Rewards Card for every $200 spent and a special gift on their birthday
- The $20 rewards card is essentially a $20 off coupon that can be used on any purchase at Herbergers
- There is not a limit to the amount of rewards card the member can earn but Rewards Cards are only valid for approximately 45 days after they have been earned
Any questions or concerns in regards to a Herberger’s Credit Card account can be directed to a customer service agent at 1-855-567-7743 or please dial 1-800-695-1788 for those who have a tough time hearing over the phone (aka old people).