Comenity Children’s Place
- Access a Children’s Place credit card account online
- A username and password will be required when accessing the service
- Those who are new Children’s Place card holders will have to go through a short registration process
The Comenity Children’s Place credit card offers members only access in which they can pay a bill, update credit card account information, enroll in paperless billing, and even print billing statements online. Please note the Comenity Capital Bank issues all My Place Rewards Credit Card accounts and any questions in regards to a Comenity Children’s Place account can be directed to 1-866-254-9967 (TDD/TTY: 1-888-819-1918) between the hours of 8:00am – 9:00pm ET Monday thru Saturday (the call center is closed on Sundays and federally recognized Holidays to include New Year, Easter, Memorial, Christmas, Independence, Labor, and Thanksgiving).
Comenity Children’s Place credit card benefits?
- 30% off first purchase using the credit card (this applies to purchases made at Children’s Place location in U.S. and Puerto Rico only)
- 25% off on the card holders kid’s birthday (there is no limit to the amount of kid’s birthdays as long as the kid is really the card members child)
- For every 100 points earned the member will earn a $5 reward certificate that can only be used at Children’s Place
- Comenity Children’s Place Credit card reward members will enjoy free shopping when ordering online
- The free shipping promotion is only valid on standard shipping in the contiguous U.S. and cannot be used with express or rush shipping
- the 30% off first purchase offer cannot be used in a closing store that is going out of business or combined with any other promotional offers
Those looking to reach Comenity Children’s Place via US Mail can write to: Comenity Capital Bank PO Box 183003 Columbus, OH 43218-3003 (please include a return address and an account number for any credit card account related issues).