Comenity Christopher and Banks
- Access a Christopher & Banks credit card member account online
- Requires a username and password
- A must for all card holders
Comenity.net/christopherandbanks is operated by Comenity LLC which provides access to services offered by Comenity Bank. Any questions in regards to a Comenity Bank Christopher & Banks Credit Card account can be directed to 1-888-774-8661 (TDD/TTY: 1-800-695-1788) between the time of 8 am to 6 pm from Monday to Friday. Those who are new to the Comenity Christopher and Banks credit card will have to register for an account online before they can access the service. In order to register the member will need the Comenity Christopher and Banks card number, email address, phone number, zip code in which the card holders address is assigned, and SSN.
- Easy to use
- Allows members to make a payment, update information, view recent purchases, and check previous account statements
- Users can also sign up for paperless statements and account alerts
Comenity Christopher and Banks Highlights and Lowlights
- Offers 15 reward points for every dollar spent 🙂
- No minimum purchase in the continental U.S.
- Members will receive a special Birthday Bonus Surprise
- Once the member earns 2500 points they will receive a $10 reward certificate (i.e. a $10 off coupon)
- Members will receive free shipping on all Christopher & Banks purchases 🙂
- The $10 reward certificate cannot be redeemed for cash 🙁
- the $10 reward can only be used at Christopher & Banks 🙁
- The free shipping does not apply to purchases made outside of Christopher & Banks
In order to be approved for a Christopher & Banks credit card the applicant must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the US. The Christopher & Banks credit card requires a good credit score and may require the applicant to provide financial information in order to get approved. Any questions in regards to a Christopher & Banks credit card can be directed to the toll free number found on the back of the card.