Comenity Visa Reward Benefits
The Total Reward Visa site allows a user to sign into their account online and or obtain general information about the program for non members. The account center allows members to:
- Pay a bill online
- View and Print Billing Statements
- Update account information such as address, phone number or email address
The service is free and is recommended for all Total Rewards Visa Cardholders. To manage your account from a mobile device, visit the mobile site. Any questions about the account center can be directed to 1-855-381-5715 (TDD/TTY 1-800-695-1788).
Summary of Total Rewards Visa Cardholder Benefits
- A member will receive 5 Reward Credits for every $1 spent at Total Rewards destinations
- 2 reward credits for every dollar spent at a gas station, airline purchase or grocery store
- 1 reward credit for every dollar spent on anything else
It should be noted that 5X earning based on 4X through the use of the Total Rewards Credit Card and 1X with the use of your Total Rewards card at the time of purchase at a participating location.
- A detailed list of locations that participate in the Visa Total Rewards program can be located at TotalRewards.com/our-casinos
- This rewards program is operated by Caesars Entertainment Operating Company, Inc., and Comenity Bank and can be terminated at any time without prior notification
- Members can view all billing statements generated within the past 12 months at the reward center
Primary account holders that have registered for the service can also view Current and past transactions, Current and past billing statements, Rewards statements, if applicable, Scheduled and past payments and Current balance and available credit under the terms and conditions of the Total Rewards Visa cardholders program.
Customer Care: 1-855-381-5715 or 1-800-695-1788 (for the heard of hearing)
PO Box 182273
Columbus, OH 43218-2273
- Domain: www.comenity.net/totalrewardsvisa
- Operated by: Comenity Bank, VISA and Caesars Entertainment Operating Company
- Designed for: Reward program members