Craft Works Survey
- CW guests can provide feedback in relation to their visit
- Customers will need the 15 digit code from the Craft Works customer receipt
- CWSurvey Site Info? 423-424-2000 or email@example.com
The Craft Works survey also include the following restaurants under the CW name: Old Chicago, Gordon Biersch, Rock Bottom, Seven Bridges, Big River, Blue Water and Rag Time. The feedback will be directed to the guest local restaurant and should is administered by the Service Management Group.
CraftWorks Restaurants and Breweries, Inc.
- Founded in 2010 as a result of a merge between local industry favorites Rock Bottom Restaurants and Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant Group, Inc.
- Claims to be the number one brewery and craft beer-focused casual dining restaurants in the US with over 200 restaurants
- The firm has two different based operations in Chattanooga, TN (201 West Main Street, Suite 301 Chattanooga, TN 37408) and Broomfield, CO
CraftWorks Restaurants and Breweries main restaurants includes Old Chicago, Rock Bottom and Gordon Biersch. The firm does offer franchising opportunities to a select number of entrepreneurs who meet certain firm specifications. The Rock Bottom Brew Pub offers two different concepts for potential owners:
- Full line Brew Pub
- Gold Medal Tap
The Full Line Pub concept offers a full-scale restaurant and on site brewery while the Gold Medal Tap offers the typical brewpub without the brewing equipment.
- Domain: www.cwsurvey.com
- Operated by: CraftWorks Restaurants and Breweries, Inc.
- Designed for: Customer service feedback