Discover Credit Card Application
- Respond to a Discover credit card pre-approval mailing promotion
- Discover.com/CheckNow is managed by Discover Bank who is proud member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender
- Applicants who apply allow Discover to obtain information from their personal credit report or other information from one or more credit reporting agencies (i.e. Equifax) to help determine of they are eligible for a line of credit through Discover Bank
In order to apply for a Discover credit card the applicant will need to provider their first and last name, gross annual incomes, home address, SSN, date of birth, and their monthly housing payment (this would be rent amount if the applicant does not own a home or condo). Please note the applicants total annual gross income will include any income generated by their spouse if they are 21 years of age or older. Please DO NOT include alimony, child support, or separate maintenance income unless the applicant would like it considered as a basis for repayment.
Those who do not meet the income requirements may still be able to meet the income requirements to open a lucrative Discover credit card account if they own qualifying bank accounts, savings, or other assets (for example if someone is not working but has recently won the $20 million dollar Powerball they can still be approved for a credit card offer).
- Must be 18 years of age or older and a resident of the US in order to apply and be approved
- If the applicant does not have a monthly home or rental payments please put 0 for the amount (this would be in the event if the house, apartment, or condo has been paid of in full with no debt)
- Those who are lucky enough to be approved can expect the card to arrive via US Mail in 7 business days
- If the applicant is lucky enough to be 21 years of age or older can include another persons income that is available to them (i.e. husband or wife)
- Applicants who would like to request a credit card disclosure associated with the Discover card offer can call the toll free number listed below (there is no fee for paper copies of disclosures)
Any questions in regards to the Discover credit card check now promotion can be directed to a customer service agent at 1-800-DISCOVER.
The Discover corporate office is based at 2500 Lake Cook Road, Riverwoods, IL 60015 and can be reached by dialing 224-405-0900.