Discover Cash back Match
- Discover fan boys can sign up to earn twice the rewards with the Discover Cash back Match promotion
- Discover.com/Match is operated by Discover Bank
- Please note this matching program will only match rewards for the FIRST YEAR
Under the terms of this promotion Discover automatically matches all the cash back new card members have earned at the end of their first year on their credit card. This promotion is ideal for consumers with good credit and need a new credit card. The ideal credit card applicants will want to combine this promotion with is the Discover IT card.
Roger that but what makes the Discover IT card such a good credit card?
The Discover IT card comes jammed pack with benefits to include 5% cash back in rotating categories each quarter like gas stations, Amazon.com, and mid level restaurants (think Red Lobster or Applebee’s here). The card also provides 1% cash back on all other purchases and card members who refer a friend will earn an additional $50. Discover IT rewards can also be applied towards a monthly billing statement or deposit directly to the members bank account (i.e. Bank of America checking account). Discover IT members in a giving mood can even apply their rewards to a charity!
- Must be 18 years of age or older in order to apply for a Discover credit card
- Discover will apply the match after the first 12 consecutive billing cycles, within the following one or two billing cycles
- Discover Bank (member FDIC) reserves the right to modify or terminate the terms of this promotion at any time for any reason under the sun
- Allow one to two billing periods for the annual rewards to be applied to a members account (the match rewards will become eligible after 12 months of opening the card and making on time purchases
Still confused about the Discover IT card matching program? Please dial 1-800-347-2683 (aka 1-800-DISCOVER) or for those outside the U.S. please dial 1-801-902-3100.