Discover Update Profile
- Access a Discover card account online in order to update a profile
- Requires a User ID and password
- New Discover card holders will have to register for an account before they can access their credit card account online (don’t worry registering an account only take a few minutes at most)
Discover.com/UpdateProfile is operated by Discover Bank who is proud member FDIC. Once the customer has gained Discover account access they can update a profile, view their account balance, review recent transactions, and pay bills from the comfort of their home office. Those who are not yet registered for this wonderful service will have to provide their Discover card number, expiration date, date of birth, and the last 4 digits of their SSN. The card number and expiration date can be found on the front of the Discover credit card.
- Allows a card holder to update information such as address, phone number, or email address
- Designed for Discover credit card customers only (American Express fan boys look elsewhere)
- Also allows a customer to activate a new Discover card
Some of the more popular credit cards offered by Discover?
- Discover it card: earn 5% cash back on rotating categories like gas stations, restaurants, Amazon.com, and wholesale clubs (and 1% cash back on all other purchases)
- Discover it Miles Travel Credit Card: A real must for travel junkies as this card provides an unlimited 1.5x Miles for every dollar spent on all purchases – from airfare and hotels to groceries and online shopping (i.e. Amazon.com)
- Discover it Secured Credit Card: A must for those looking to rebuild their credit score but would still like to purchasing power of a major credit card
Any questions about Discover.com/UpdateProfile or any general Discover credit card questions can be directed to a customer service agent at 1-800-DISCOVER.